Forum › Posts by Kasin

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I don't know, but I just can't find funny all this abuse to the captain girl, I mean she is just taking advantage from a weak willed girl all the time and always looking for a way to get her embarrassed and nearly humiliated her, and then say "Oh, this is so funny". Maybe the sadist thing doesn't work for me, at least not like in The real her.

Kasin
Kuroyome discussion 19 Jun 11:55
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It was okay, the only thing that bothered me is that you can easily change the female protagonist for a male and the result would be the same, but that's just me rambling though. Komomo was adorable.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Just woah, she is evil! I say!. Why would you even do something like that?, but that twisted mind makes this really stand out. My mind was just blown away 'cause of this.

last edited at Jun 17, 2014 7:18PM

Kasin
Accident discussion 16 Jun 21:15
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Somehow I feel that response fits Isuke pretty well, this couple its great~

Kasin
Lemonade discussion 15 Jun 22:44
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

DId Maki said she was able to move forward because of Youko saying she loved her when she got rejected by that guy? I'm sorry, but you didn't move forward at all, you keeping being the same almost all the manga until the very end. At least in author's afterword you could tell she/he feel a little embarrassed of their own work.

Well, I don't know what to say, I even feel it would be better if Youko would go out with that girl at the end better. Thanks for the translating work, I do appreciate the diligence this manga had anyway. Pika-chan would be a better protagonist, I felt.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

There was a lack of this pairing, so this is pretty much welcome! And it was cute, very much so.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Why did to end there! It was just getting started, I want moar >_<

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It improved greatly from the first one, and somehow I enjoyed the interactions between the two girls.

Kasin
Lemonade discussion 07 Jun 20:15
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It's amazing that every, every time I read a chapter of this I end up fairly irritated. Oh, and then when I thought that guy leaves to never come back, not only he did come back, but also we know he likes Youko. I'm going to cool off my head a bit.

last edited at Jun 7, 2014 8:16PM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I'm so weak at this kind of love oaths.. Sigh, I just love that she just wanted to test if the love was real and if it would last, and it was exactly like that. I can't, I just can't, I'm a sucker for this sort of histories. Quite sure I wouldn't like the same if it wasn't Yuri though.

last edited at Jun 27, 2015 2:50AM

Kasin
Silenzio discussion 06 Jun 12:50
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It was very interesting, I like it because it has something like a promise into future and I'm actually glad that sensei didn't say "I love you too". There was this feel also, the feel of, as the author said in the afterword, of pursuing love, It was nice to read, the art is good, and doesn't have the "but we're two girls" thing either. Hoping for more from this author.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Thank you Sayaka for say all the things I think of Homura. At times i was even annoyed 'cause of Homura's dialogues, and it bothers me that this is actually how I see Homura's going to react or answer if the time come when she'll have to face Madoka for all she had done in the next season/movie or whatever.

last edited at Jun 3, 2014 4:59PM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I find it pretty good actually, even if the final was a bit clichéd, that doesn't matter all the time, because it was very well executed. It didn't bored me or anything it was a fun read. Anyway, now I like this author, at least what it is uploaded here interesting, fun to read, and very cute.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

YES! finally after 3000 years! more marisa x reimu doujins!

Yeah, that. I was really missing some ReiMari stuff!! Thanks it was really cute~

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Another splendid work from Waterfall, this is a good example of how romance can be in the same book as sex without losing meaning, you could tell that the characters deeply care for each other. I don't know japanese but I do feel like the translation was a bit off sometimes, but happy to read this anyway.

last edited at May 23, 2014 12:33AM

Kasin
Lemonade discussion 20 May 22:12
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, at least chapter 20 left me with a calm feel and a smile on the face. The best one so far.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

So cute~ Waterfall style it's so unique and good!! Loved the little Tanuki Nozomi, it's adorable. And thanks also for translating author's comments, I really appreciate that.

last edited at May 16, 2014 3:11PM

Kasin
Citrus discussion 15 May 01:03
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Himeko looks actually pretty cute with her hair down~

Kasin
Salomelic discussion 14 May 00:48
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I don't think it's ended just yet, I have faith in Mera so I'll wait and see how this end up being developed.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Just as the twins says it feels very refreshing, all the common clichés are skipped and is so fun that Fuwa always treats the senpais like they're always in the way. I was a bit hesitating if I would actually like this manga, glad I read it, hoping for more~

last edited at Jun 4, 2014 12:25AM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This bunny Mihoko and Fox Hisa is making my heart flutter~ so adorable.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Oh this was from Momono Moto, all makes sense now. Really really good stuff. I hope for a of continuation, even though it feels like it has the right ending.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I really liked that Maki said she loves Nico's hands better than toys or stuff like that~

Kasin
Present discussion 23 Apr 12:49
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Such a touching and heartwarming story, I'm still a little misty-eyed. This is without a doubt my favourite one-shot from this author, and one of the best I read so far. Just beautiful.

Kasin
Linkage discussion 22 Apr 10:06
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Not the common manga you read everyday, but it was rather nice to read.