Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

They're so cute together! I really like their chemistry. Hoping it grows to something more, but it's still fun like this too. Never really saw body swapping written this way.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was really fun! I totally thought Ichinose was going to be one of those typical Kuuderes (I dislike Kuuderes), but she's actually a really fun character!

Looking forward to more.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Haha this was a fun chapter. President looks waaay too much like Seol-a though. Just a little older.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This series has been getting a loooot better. Ayame is still someone I probably wouldn't want to be friends with (and she'd prob feel the same way haha), but I do like how she is being a pretty great girlfriend now. She listens and talks about their problems together and I think that's a huge improvement from chapter 2.

Chikaon
LOVE/DEATH discussion 27 Nov 12:18
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Awww that was so sweet. I think i have cavities now.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It would be awesome if this ends up being reversal.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahh I love kagumokou. They're like one of the few pairings where you can do crazy shit like this and have it make perfect sense.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm but if their regrets are fulfilled, then would they still be Abyssals? But I guess even though they are together they still regret having become Abyssals in the first place?

Interesting end though. This was different.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmao wow yeah Ssamba should have drawn Yuna with shorter hair or something.

Hm after reading the translation I feel like this "convenient letter" didn't really reveal anything new. I always thought that Yuji's feelings on the matter were already very clear from Seola's flashbacks. She ended up sounding kinda Yandere with the whole "I hope I hurt you so bad that I won't be forgotten by you". I just had terrible flashbacks of the Tomoe/Kujo thing from Sakana no Miru Yume shudders.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Long haired No-Rae <3 oh how I've missed you.

Chikaon
Mayday discussion 22 Oct 15:30
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I always look forward to NHFH's credit pages way more than the actual doujins. Keep on making me laugh you guys. Thanks for the quality work as always :)

Chikaon
Murcielago discussion 13 Oct 16:14
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dang that last fight with the old man was intense. Awesome.

Yay sniper girl is back. I hope this time we get to learn more about her.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Rogue Legacy has lesbians in it. Chances are that every lesbian will die. And being gay changes literally nothing in the game which is kinda the point.

Hah oh god Rogue Legacy. The game is hard as hell....

My first playthrough is like two years ago so I don't really remember but NG+ seems pretty easy to me. I may just be overleveled though. I'm like lvl 180 now but I heard you shouldn't head into NG++ until like 300.

I haven’t put too much time on it and side scroll 2d platformers aren't really my thing. Friend gave it to me as a present so I played it a bit but never got the hang of it. I don't have the coordination and patience for it lol. Maybe I'll pick it up again later. Watching other people's speed runs are fun though.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Rogue Legacy has lesbians in it. Chances are that every lesbian will die. And being gay changes literally nothing in the game which is kinda the point.

Hah oh god Rogue Legacy. The game is hard as hell....

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh jeez. She seriously hit the jackpot. Actually they both hit the jackpot finding each other. This was better than I expected.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

But I'm going to flip a table if they get together at the very end with a kiss and Ssamba ends the story right there with a few scenes showing them afterwards.

I want to believe Ssamba will surprise us pleasantly with an ending worthy and suitable for the fluttering story we've had so far.

I have hope that she won't pull a crappy ending on us, but I can't let myself fully believe so until I see it with my own eyes. Better to keep expectations low so I won't be disappointed. Too many good series ruined by a bad ending. I just hope it won't be like a Sasameki Koto ending where you only got to see them together for 1 chapter....

Chikaon
After Hours discussion 02 Oct 16:24
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

plus her reactions are a little strange considering they slept together after a few hours xD

I think it's different when the relationship moves from "one night stand" status. Like it's chill when you think you'll never see them again, but when you start getting closer, it's sorta awkward when you begin having serious feelings.

Not speaking from experience, but just trying to rationalize Emi's reactions.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow that gurl's a ROMANTIC one, no phone needed if she can talk to her gf in PERSON! >///<

Romantic, but so inconvenient in today's society.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

so, do you guys think we will have an ecchi scene in the span of 100 chapters of ff atleast once?

The best we might get is a fade away.

I'd be okay with a fade away or some hot and heavy making out. :3

I hope Ssamba will give us more than that tho xD

I feel like it would be out of place for ff to suddenly become NSFW. She would probably lose a lot of readers too since it's been pretty pg-13 til now.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ayane rubbed me the wrong way. I really dislike forcing people to come out and she even guilt tripped her after. Pretty disrespectful in my opinion. Other than their obvious communication problems, I liked the beginning of the chapter. The date was cute. I wonder how the other chapters will go.

Chikaon
Murcielago discussion 29 Sep 16:32
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm I wasn't sure about it being the mom though since they said the disappearance cases started around 3 years ago? I think if it was happening for 20 years, he would have A LOT more boots and umbrellas. His appearance should be younger too from the memory.

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 4:34PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh 100 planned chapters is a good sign for actual relationship development. I just hope this doesn't mean Ssamba will drag out feelings until they confess in chapter 90 and then only 10 chapters of when they are actually in a relationship.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooh I never thought about making sausages with green onion skins. Man I just got really hungry :(

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ban-Channnn :(

Great to see something about the fairies. I always wondered if they actually had their own personalities and what happened to them in battles...I'll just keep thinking they don't die and just magically disappear to come back again.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Bleh. For a moment, I was like "Fuck yeah, Hotaru!" because Yuma is indeed being obnoxiously dense about this, to the point that it wouldn't be surprising if Hotaru had actually tried to be straightforward in the past and confessed properly but Yuma was just like "Yeah, I love you too! BFFs! You want to get married together? Aw, a double wedding sounds wonderful! Eh? What are you talking about, we have sleepovers all the time! I don't understand why you're getting upset, if you want to get in my pants that badly, you can totally borrow them, it's no problem! Hotaru? Why are you crying? Did the boy you like say something mean about you? Hotaru?"

I'm cracking up. Dude I am willing to bet thousands that it happened exactly like that. No wonder Hotaru went the crazy route.