Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Remind me why Kii is a furry again

When she visited during New Year's (ch104), Tomoko was trying to determine what kind of guy Kii would like (as opposed to having a cray cray obsession with Onee-chan) and somehow ends up thinking Kii is a furry since she likes animals. Kii spots Tomoko looking up images of furry girls and assumes she is a furry herself, bringing a bag full of Kemono Friends DVDs during her next visit (ch141).

Goggled Anon
Image Comments 06 Oct 14:42
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
71044209_en

Aw snap we gif scanlation now?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

soooo ummm will this manga be translated at some point in the future? I really want to see an official match between Harukana and NaruAya pair T.T

Duwang Empire have picked up the series from where the anime adaptation leaves off.
https://mangadex.org/title/19675/harukana-receive

Goggled Anon
Image Comments 04 Oct 10:49
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
2mmceqz

So far I've seen what's up on Netflix UK and a bunch of the first episodes, though I probably won't have to strength to marathon all 900 or so current eps anytime soon. If you like 1-2 ep length murder mysteries, it's a fairly decent watch in bursts.

You'd think all these kid friends of Conan would be permanently scarred with all the death happening around them (heck, the first episode literally has a guy's freshly severed head landing in front of them).

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Page 14 randomly thrown into ch2 for some reason

ps. Starlight have also subbed the musical which this is adapted from, which is up on Nyaa.

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 10:38AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I would assume the impending endgame drama would be if the drug succeeds and Touka is cured, will they have to end their lover's contract

Goggled Anon
Slow Start discussion 02 Oct 21:10
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

help i cant read the word bam without reading it as angorytom D:

Who's this Tom and why is he so angory?

last edited at Oct 2, 2018 9:10PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Are you talking about "Beauty and the Beast Girl". On amazon it says the book will be released February 12, 2019. Is it any good?

Far as I can tell, the book release is slightly different from the Pixiv version that's being translated right now.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is the girlship meme finally dead?

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 5:35AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Interestingly enough, there's concept art in the official Super Mario Odyssey artbook that has Bowser use his own cap to take control of Peach, making a sort of Peach Koopa before Bowsette existed.
https://gonintendo.com/stories/319387-the-art-of-super-mario-odyssey-art-book-includes-peach-bowser-a

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Okay people, let's not front. It's still good old male Bowser inside. The crown doesn't do anything about that. So this is actually hetero.

I don't think that logic would convince everyone drawing Bowsette with Mario that they're actually drawing yaoi. Although there is gonna be a Bowsette Only doujin event next month that will feature crossdress cosplay, creating an odd scenario of males dressing up as a female version of a male character.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

does he have the rights for creating her? I mean they all make fan arts based on his creation

I would probably assume a genderbent version of an existing character falls outside the boundaries of "original character do not steal".

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's not like Miyamoto could have predicted the multitude of dick jokes that would spawn when he invented the Super Shroom.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Why didn't anyone think of this earlier? That's what I'm wondering. we all know Bowser kidnaps Peach all the time, so...why now? XD

Just curious.

If you're wondering about the meme, they basically announced a Switch port of New Super Mario Bros U in which Toadette was playable and could use an item called the Super Crown to transform into Peachette, a sort of Peach clone with pigtails and make-game-easier abilities. One artist made a strip that had Bowser use the item after Peach dumps him and Mario at the end of Odyssey. Then the internet happened.

Ironically enough, there's not an awful lot in the way of Peachette art. Even the other bootlegs like Booette are getting more art than her.

last edited at Sep 26, 2018 8:22AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

All it needs is Blackberry as a drill-haired stalker who's jealous of all the other phone girls being more popular than she is.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I actually have a seal that says 百合. Am I a fairy?

Nope. Just a dork like the rest of us.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Are these the lyrics to "Everyday, Yuri Fairy is Out There"?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yuri fary is some kind of evolution to lily Maria?

Kinda depends on where you place "fairy" and "goddess" on the evolutionary chain.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What would be interesting to see, though, is a lesbian-oriented mixer. Could mix (lol) up the formula a bit.

But can you really call it a mixer if it's entirely lesbians?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Oh wow, just briefly checked Negom's Pixiv to see if there was any SayaRuru pics. Found a couple, amongst a gazillion Sensei x Saaya lewds. Phew.

Heck, there's even a sequel doujin. Here's hoping someone scans that.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The art is good, but what's with the setup?

Negom created their own sexy doctor self-insert to satisfy their desire for Purple x Blue (Ruru wasn't really established when the doujin was first released, and even then she has her own loli)

Goggled Anon
Himitsugoto discussion 19 Sep 22:04
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

older sister yuri vs younger sister yuri

Wouldn't those technically be the same thing?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Very nice. Also, not to be the perpetual pessimist, but this is sooo getting canceled coughcough

It's a doujin series so it's more of a "there's more chapters if the author feels like it" thing.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So the ending is basically about how the women growing out of their lesbian and experimentation phase? This makes me sad.

Not even close. It's more about the gigolette facing off against her natural enemy: the gigolo

Goggled Anon