Forum › Posts by KcaT

joined Jan 8, 2014

It got bumped...soooo, next ch. Whos doin it cuz the manga rocks more than the anime..

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol...your so pure...hahaha jkjk, the fanservice is needed tho because all of that is missing in other animes where instead they joke and play with the yuri...
But yes build your stamina up we dont want u getting anemic from nosebleeds ;) hahahaha :P

joined Jan 8, 2014

Too bad the afterword wasnt like "im thinking the third ch. should be sensei losing control"
Lol ^_^
but seriously I wouldnt want that if this wasnt such a good story, couple, and fluffy yuri love that it is :D

joined Jan 8, 2014

Um that last chapter had me somewhat lost....I hope it wasnt just me...but yeah like they rushed the whole ending so im reading it going..." huh? Huh?....uhhh? k???"

joined Jan 8, 2014

Hi there :-)

The 3rd chapter is available in french (the Miam Miam Team translated it), so if there's anyone who could contact the kawaii team to tell them. I'm french so I guess I could help to translate it in english if nobody understand.

Ya know kawaii is looking for help...you should contact them cuz seriously it means we can see the next chapter faster...maybe lol ;)

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

They are slowly scantalating the chapters but still focusing on the later volumes tho...

And wait wha? U havent seen the anime!?! Really???

joined Jan 8, 2014

Sooo... the manga is like a prequel to the anime? But but we dont have all the volumes yet.... :(
I dunno, I want to get excited for the new anime announcement for next year, but since only 2chapters in so far .... either way ill tune in when it airs ...
And more power to the yuri anime!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Loving the limited colour.

Same here! Just a touch here and there just adds "something" ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

^Source: Merriam-Webster

Lol awesome sauce ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahh...If only I had a girlfriend...

_< I feel this way after reading manga too...lol :p

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Im sure people have already said it but the manga is so much better I mean banba/? Is hilarious, and then so&so praising her sewing I damn near spit out my drink! They shoulda played up some of the s.o.l. comedy in the anime too ^_^

KcaT
Translated releases? 12 Nov 21:13
joined Jan 8, 2014

Any good yuri series that have been released in english? Like officially and such? Just curious cuz id like to show some support if im able...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Did Google translate this?

Lol!

KcaT
Stretch discussion 12 Nov 20:58
joined Jan 8, 2014

How the hell does this series have 1100 frickin comments???

It's very complicated, tied in with the Earth's magnetic field although sunspots do have an effect.

Also heard the occasional solar flare and magnetic pull of Jupiter does something as well.

Yes yes its all so very complicated... :P ;)
This ch. was awesome!

KcaT
Lost and Found 10 Nov 23:44
joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah thats not it...I cant remember anything else about the story...the art was "different" tho like it looked really good but...different from the regular...I guess >_<

KcaT
Lost and Found 09 Nov 20:14
joined Jan 8, 2014

Ok im asking for help again...
Its one where the girl does something very naughty with lip gloss lol (blush)
But its not that one with the sunset ending(<_<

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Such fluff. But I didn't dislike it

Lol agreed, and the omake was cute :p

joined Jan 8, 2014

I think part 3 will defo have a yuri ending, cuz she says something about loving her but not sure how exactly etc...
So maybe?
Lol I like this series/grouping the art and comedy is wonderful :)

last edited at Nov 9, 2014 7:47PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ummm, yeah I think I need to seek answers from google and find out if anyone is working on subs for this movie yet... @_@

joined Jan 8, 2014

Is it me or is this like blatantly obvious "yuri for men" ?

KcaT
Gunjo discussion 07 Nov 22:34
joined Jan 8, 2014

Interested to see where the next chapter leads...but can I say again just "wow" the art is fantastic! This seems like an art thesis or something because of all the styles they touch on and the landscapes, still life, and life drawings in this chapter alone...yeah I get the distinct feeling this mangaka was classically trained...or really good at rendering photos to sketch...which again, another style...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Best xtra ive read in a while...and had fun reading "side-s"

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol @ "justice" and "date 03" ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol

joined Jan 8, 2014

Cmon, you dont mean that do u...? To me seems like so&so is just trolling...I say it alot but with folks like that not enough it would seem,

Thanks for scantalating ^_^