Forum › Posts by KcaT

joined Jan 8, 2014

Luv it! Was funny, cute, and touching :)
Thanks for scantalating!

KcaT
Stretch discussion 28 Nov 03:05
joined Jan 8, 2014

"KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA" >_<
ok im totally losing my shit going fan-girl over here....

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol...this is so weird...but funny!
"Mer-mania" rofl :P

joined Jan 8, 2014

i think the plot is only an excuse to draw some good illustations with vampire beauties in the middle of ruins and debris, and this is good enough for me

Lol right?!

joined Jan 8, 2014

My fave of this one was the lead in...basically the tease lol...after pg 10 it all seemed generic and rushed...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Jin is one of my faves because she writes stories like this...dont get me wrong, I love when the friends actually do become lovers, but this honest interpretation of what really can happen or has happened is beautiful too!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol I felt this was a story written by Mami trying to place herself in the role of "innocent misunderstanding" but some of those lines gave her away as a sempai targeting her kouhai :P

joined Jan 8, 2014

I found the pause and talk some of it out refreshing...cuz well u dont see that alot :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

The art!! Lovely faces, and detail bg's ....and defo an original setting :) interested to see where this goes
Thanks for scantalating

KcaT
Butterfly discussion 26 Nov 01:09
joined Jan 8, 2014

And the big vote is in Jin-sensei has chosen NozoEri!! Woo-hoo!! ^_^

KcaT
Their Story discussion 23 Nov 20:57
joined Jan 8, 2014

Enjoyed this, even that cliffhanger lol, she looks determined to actually say something this time ;p
Thanks for scantalating, hope it updates regularly ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Be happy sensei, you did a great job... ^_^

KcaT
Love DNA XX discussion 21 Nov 13:44
joined Jan 8, 2014

Just re-read this ^_^
All I can say is
GLOMPS
Lol, love is the answer, love wins
Yay love!! <3 ^_^

KcaT
Love DNA XX discussion 21 Nov 13:39
joined Jan 8, 2014

I also don't buy this world's setting, why the heck would you so religiously stick to gender division when it no longer exists? Why limit the possibilities for social growth by arbitrarily deciding that someone will take on one role or another without waiting to find out what sort of person they shall become upon reaching adulthood (seriously this would be a stupid idea in THIS day and age for crying out loud, let alone in one where physical and mental differences between genders no longer exist!).

You say that as if our world is free from the same divisions? Well it certainly isnt, id say the world in the manga is a reflection of this world just distorted a bit here and there.... anything and everything you do in life wether your gay straight or trans, people always want to assign some sort of label...its because these old systems of roles a person must take on are in place, wether embedded in our culture, and yes even our pop culture, or if the tradition off teaching is still being practiced...id say right now a change is happening, but there will still be opposition protests and possibly centuries before people realize that the necessity of this system is no longer necessary

last edited at Nov 21, 2014 1:39PM

KcaT
TT discussion 20 Nov 23:51
joined Jan 8, 2014

This release = the most gorgeous lump of "blerghhh"
Lol, the art was really good, everything else, well it doesnt need to be said...
I liked the pinup art pages more than the supposed comedy ^_^
None-the-less, thanks for scantalating...

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol reversal is always awesome!
Cant wait to see how things develop :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, keep trying shinobu we're rooting for ya :D

joined Jan 8, 2014

So ...true to the tag im sitting here thinking wtf am I reading?
But that "end image-afterword" had me lol :D
Thanks for scantalating ^_^

KcaT
Gamma discussion 20 Nov 01:10
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol at the comments and "tons of censored spoilers"

This series is so cool, defo getting a classic with a new twist vibe...the stats of the heroes at the end did it, but then the rock rangers, with the commentary hahahaha!
Side note, light brights new hero costume....anyone else hoping to see it cosplayed? Lol ;)

KcaT
Cycle discussion 20 Nov 00:35
joined Jan 8, 2014

I liked this, the anime didnt do much for me, and what is scantalated of the manga im enjoying...and gotta love fan works ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

This was an awesome dounishii!
Loved the take responsibility scene and Madoka and Homura are both adorbs in this...but my fave part was the slight subtle change of art for the big kiss, came out mature looking I think
Big thumbs up, and thanks for scantalating ^_^

last edited at Nov 18, 2014 10:17AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

This chapter had me going hnnngh and then busting out laughing the next!
So glad its back and the yuri is strong! :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

KYAAAAAAA!!!!! showdown at the Carmilla!! Woot! ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Maki is passionate in this, luv it!
Thanks for scantalating :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Anybody else screaming...."noooo its a trap" ??!
Ugh, anyway...were there mising speech bubbles? Did the translator change partially through the chapter? Anyone notice this? Smh, either way hope next ch. Is scantalated in a more timely manner ^_^