Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hhehehe I own the physical copies for all three of the doujins in this series.

THREE!? (Insert screaming John Lithgow)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Actually there's a doujin where THIS happens and nanoha and fate ARE together, so nanoha comforts poor little vivio by telling her they will SOON have a 3-some with Fate

Ooh, where can I find that one?

Blue Drives Monster over on SadPanda. Been trying to get Dynasty to add it for a while with no luck.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I remember finding and reading this some months ago, although for some reason the folder that I have it in dates back to November 2016. This is seems to be the same translation, but the typesetting is much better now.

That's exactly it. Basically the original release was very badly done and I've been hoping someone would do it proper justice for a while now.

Goggled Anon
Yuyushiki discussion 20 Dec 10:54
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Has the translation already reached the point where the anime ends? Doesn't look like it.

Yes and no? There's a few post-anime chapters by /a/nonymous which you can find on Mangadex.

Goggled Anon
Image Comments 19 Dec 09:30
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
69716280_p0

There's something wrong with this image. It's all blurry. And for some reason it's making my cheeks wet with some salty liquid.

Okay, maybe it's just tears.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Why does it say these last few chapters were added on January 1st if they were added yesterday?

They're the release date, different from the order they are added. I released them on Mangadex back in January and only now have Dynasty added them (I'm assuming cos they were sceptical of another group picking up from thetsuuyaku.)

Goggled Anon
Oddman 11 discussion 18 Dec 06:54
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

where did you find the raws? I've been looking for it

It's published in Comic Megastore Alpha, the RAWs of which you can find on sadpanda (lot of het in these magazines, but there's usually a table of contents posted in the comments telling you which page Oddman starts). For reference, ch34 was published in the 2017-11 issue. I've TL'd each chapter to the currently available RAWs and the typesetter is looking to release a new chapter every weekend.

Goggled Anon
Oddman 11 discussion 17 Dec 08:57
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Good stuff. "Stop giving me the shaft look."

My face when Dowman-sensei actually tweets about it.
https://twitter.com/dowmansayman/status/1074528489930289153

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Kofie

I wondered for a moment if it wasn't a mistranslation of Coffee in katakana.

For clarification, the original uses the kanji 珈琲 which, surprisingly enough, is pronounced "kōhī". Given the time period, coffee would probably be a releatively new thing in Japan and I'm guessing the scanlators used the dutch word, "koffie", to represent its foreign novelty.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This was the cutest chapter of Touma-kun yet.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What I don't understand is, ceasing publication in that website or ceasing like THE END

Asano is uncertain about finding another venue to immediately continue drawing or starting a new work entirely, but vowed not to give up.

Looks like the former, with the latter being a worse case scenario.

Goggled Anon
Slow Start discussion 08 Dec 13:29
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

We're still doing that swimsuit stuff? Is it about to be canceled? Is the author desperate? Is the editor harassing them?

Look forward to the next chapter when they put on actual clothes

Goggled Anon
Slow Start discussion 07 Dec 22:11
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

On one side I'm disappointed that all these chapters about them being indoors in underwear being cut off from the anime, but on the other side I guess I can understand why. They're great, but man, are they a LOT.
It's starting to look like they'll never end, especially with the release pacing. lol

It's the Room You Can't Escape From Without Awakening to the Nipple

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I feel like I can get a sense of who the mangaka ships...

You forgot Coco x Nuts

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Sweaty Harumi and it goes low res?! What deity have I offended?! ;_;

We've caught up with the tanks so now we're onto online RAWs.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I have 18-20 losslessly extracted (no blurry screenshot garbage with extra artifacts), but the public raws are pretty low-res. I’d prefer if you guys waited for the superior tankoubon releases, especially since most artists fix various stuff for the tankoubon release.

Thanks for this. I figured that since volume 2 only came out last month, fans would rather keep up with the monthly releases rather than wait around for another tank.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Damn...This gets updated REALLY fast, huh? Almost on a daily basis, it seems.

That was mainly thanks to getting the RAWs for volume 2, which comes to an end after one more omake. After that, we'll need some Comic Cune RAWs to fill the two chapter gap between the tank and the public online RAWs (currently at ch20 as of this post). Anyone who has the former and is willing to share please swing by /u/'s TL thread.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wouldn't this be a good time to try a KISS, you incredible dorks?

You don't buy your kid a car until after they've gotten their license. The time isn't right for Hana to drop a full-on confession on Chiaki, who has yet to comprehend such non-boob related ideals.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

On second thought, nope. Back to square one.

Why do people keep saying that?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Ms. Macaron, how many hugs does it take to get to the lesbian center of a lesbian pop?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The solution would be ...

Grope her butt?

Maybe if you stuck a couple of nipples on them.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Kamisama! This is Hakkayatta (the legendary yuri doujin writer for BuCap - Hisa and Mihoko of Kobayashi Ritz' yuri Saki series) with her own yuri series Release the Spyce and the doujin of that is done by Namori who made Yuru Yuri! That's just piling on.

You're thinking of Slow Start. Release the Spyce was co-created by Namori, who I believe did the original character design.

Goggled Anon
Image Comments 22 Nov 06:05
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Fhfbxto

It's a lot more interchangeable than yaoi, but there's still a lot of dom/sub dynamics in yuri depending on the artist and characters. The proper lesbian terms for it seem to be "tachi" and "neko", but artists will still probably use seme/uke just cos it's more well-known terminology..

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Can someone remind if we saw how they ended up in that relationship yet ? Don't have any memories of it :/

Nope - they started the story with them already doing it. Maybe we will get a flashback in future.

Some of it will be covered in this volume's extras.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

When I make a quote (using the 'Quote' button) I never get that. The name of the person I'm quoting never appears at the start of the quote. Like right now, see: the quote above doesn't have "Nevri posted:" on top...

Ironically enough, using the Quote button on that post will show you how it's done (it's basically the same as posting a hyperlink)