Forum › Posts by Rosenakahara

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Dammit i wanted to read but reimu x marisa is my OTP for touhou

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I avoided reading this for......reasons and judging by the comments i made the right decision because i hate depressing stuff already depressed enough

Rosenakahara
Normal Love discussion 22 Mar 10:25
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I don't think it's so weird, people have sex outside of commitment all the time.

Its not that im finding odd, what im finding odd is the leap in logic of:
my best friend likes me, well better have sex with them then later just pretend like everything after the whole finding out your best friend likes you thing never happened, it was....odd

Rosenakahara
Normal Love discussion 22 Mar 08:50
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So Komachi first has sex with Rie and THEN asks to be wooed romantically?

Komachi, I think you got the order all wrong.

yeah i find that a bit odd too

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This was my reality. There are people like that. We just never spoke up about it, but we took what we had for each other was something between us only. And reality was that we would eventually have to move on to whats expected from society.

or you could have moved to a country where it was accepted (not back then i mean if you are still in a country that does not accept this)

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

No it is technically official since the same company publishes them, all the artists in the company must just love sakura trick XD

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I actually enjoyed reading this. It was unexpected and non-cliché...or maybe because I'm a huge fan of angst in my yuri...

The problem people have isn't with the angst, the problem is that it was A) out of left field
B) a slap across the face to yuri fans (look at the title)
C)Made the first girl look like a complete bitch
D) made no goddamn sense, why would you go that far and then say "lets just be friends"? NO JUST NO.

E) Misleading tags that make people belief it is another cute yuri story.

That too also i just realized......this is basically my little sister cant be this cute yuri version...........(marries her then says, "nope sorry cant do this its wrong" EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY MARRIED HER)

Only that there he keeps his relationship with her (in secret)

actually i was just basing it off the anime and i didn't know about the secret relationship thing until after someone mentioned it to me in a forum but i get that now.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I actually enjoyed reading this. It was unexpected and non-cliche...or maybe because i'm a huge fan of angst in my yuri...

The problem people have isnt with the angst, the problem is that it was A) out of left field
D) made no goddamn sense, why would you go that far and then say "lets just be friends"? NO JUST NO.

E) Missleading tags that make people belief it is another cute yuri story.

That too also i just realized......this is basically my little sister cant be this cute yuri version...........(marries her then says, "nope sorry cant do this its wrong" EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY MARRIED HER)

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I actually enjoyed reading this. It was unexpected and non-cliche...or maybe because i'm a huge fan of angst in my yuri...

The problem people have isnt with the angst, the problem is that it was A) out of left field

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Why can't I put this author into my Blacklist together w/ Dowman Sayman!

Because batman's parents are dead (I'm trying to emulate Sayman's randomness to understand wtf he thinks like maybe then i will know why these authors do this.....)

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Still not as bad as her newest one for me cause this had the aaaangst tag so i knew it was coming

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This is the universe where Schrödinger's cat died, Pandora didn't close the box fast enough, Jesus won't have a second coming. Accept that.

Dammit i slipped into another universe again didn't i? maybe next time i do that i will be in one that has moar yuri

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

That last page broke my heart.. How can you be and act so light-heartedly about something like that after going that far and then just say "Invite me to your wedding"?.

You're such a good friend.

B**** like her gets a crush from her (very cute) friend while i have not had a single girl in my life ever even notice me.......screw you life at least i would treat my girlfriends right and not be that mean to my friends :(

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Im starting to believe the author is a troll that knew people hated the ending of her first work (assuming she is female) and so made this to screw with us..........either that or she just wants to troll the yuri community cause she hates yuri.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Such a nice way to start my day :/

Better than how i started mine, today i got up at 2 am for some stupid reason and decided to finish my eva marathon and i saw End of Eva for the first time, even this is better than seeing the ending to end of eva when you are tired, safe to say my mind was raped. (i still liked the movie as a whole though)
so basically: it could be worse.

Rosenakahara
Stretch discussion 12 Mar 06:15
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

As much as i enjoy their relationship, im a very impatient person and would prefer these two to get together before 400+ chapters have happened.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

...I can't say I appreciated that

Nobody did :(

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sakura trick doujin? awesome.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Screw you mangaka! that twist can go die in a hole.
i wish the earth was just made up of girls and futa's, that way we wouldn't have this problem....

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Haruka stop being a perv! XD

Rosenakahara
Stretch discussion 08 Mar 06:50
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Chapter 12, why can't it ends like this!?

Because this author knows how much people liked prism so now he is using that to fool us into thinking this is a yuri manga to get more money and drag it out when in reality it is not yuri at all, seriously only reason i read it is because those VN's i ordered have not come in yet

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Awesome, also i do know an s and m couple, she really should be happy that she finally got told she was loved but she still should want to be punished too :P

Rosenakahara
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 13:46
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Dude i read bi stuff too its just if a story makes me think im reading yuri i wanna be reading yuri, that's why tags exist

This has no yuri tags...

I know but when there is no tag either way i assume yuri until proven otherwise

Rosenakahara
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 06:44
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

it really seems like people who dislike others for careing about "purity" are wose than those themselves. They are so obnoxious about it. Some people don't like it, you don't care about. get over it.

I don't think they're being obnoxious because people who are that superficial that they think that all lesbians are just born lesbians have no grasp on the real world apparently.

And in this case people who care about purity are being kind of offensive it seems like a general disdain to the idea of bisexual orientation. So I don't know how "those people" are worse when you say some people don't like it that explains the reasoning completely.

"Some people don't like it....get over it" - would you say this about other forms of discrimination, I don't think so, so it should not apply in this situation because some people don't like can be more than a disdain towards storytelling.

Dude i read bi stuff too its just if a story makes me think im reading yuri i wanna be reading yuri, that's why tags exist

Rosenakahara
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 06:12
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

aaaand there goes my pure yuri......oh well i can settle for this too..........as long as she doesn't go out with any more guys (still REALLY hoping that she was lying and it was her girlfriend)