Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
Beat Magic discussion 25 Feb 12:09
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Here is the full version of Mirei's

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z7rkcausvlfw8lv/Mirei_Character_Song.rar

I intend to rip Beat Magic once I get my copy of the BD and Lady Lady until next month.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lala is such a weird character. While every other girl has been made in such a way to make their abilities somewhat plausible, Lala downright does magic.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This took a turn for the heartbreaking at the end ;_;

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

One of the best doujin about the show.

Is amazing how most of the fan stuff done for the series is just so cute. I guess that is what happens when your fandom is mostly made of women and lesbians.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Beat Magic discussion 25 Feb 10:50
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Every volume of the BD release (until vol 4) includes a character song.

First Volume was Mamori's: Vi-Virgin Road

Second Volume was Mirei's Junjou Otome Step

Third Volume is Charlotte and Kasumi's duet: Beat Magic

Fourth and final song is Lady Lady's Saite wa Midare Chiru made

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I remember the 1st DS having the same issue......not that I hate that. Oh and lol the vita version is digital-only! no wonder I only see the ps4 version on stores. I'll get it later.

If you're thinking on getting the vita version, do it during this week so you get the special bundle with DLC and themes included. The bundle is only available during February

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Inugami and Nekoyama need to fug.

:P

Dark_Tzitzimine
Lavender discussion 24 Feb 02:19
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

There's no plot to speak of yet but the art is pretty cute.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I wasn't ready for this ;_;

http://terravideo.tv/movie/44139

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'll say it again

I WANT A GIRLFRIEND LIKE CHURIO!!!!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay people, 3rd mini OVA will be about Kasumi

Here's Kaneko Commentary

時雨霞「コマンデュールのミニアニメ? …覚悟は出来ているのでしょうね」(と、大腿四頭筋がきしむ音がして」
Shigure Kasumi "Mini Anime of Kommandeur you say?... I see, I assume that you've prepared yourself then." (as she say this you can hear her quadriceps femoris muscle make a creaking sound)

Lady Lady song preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9SYd64XoHc&feature=youtu.be

Title is 咲いては乱れ散るまで [Saite wa Midare Chiru made]

Is not as catchy as BEAT MAGIC but is pretty good and if /u/ is to be believed, is about them having sex

The lyrics are lewd man. 'reason and logic are in the way' 'lets expose our everything until we get our fill' 'our intertwined finger and words'.

Anyways, some more comics being translated

Last episode, on the rescue boat
Kasumi-chan, you sound like you’re really enjoying yourself…
Hibiki!
L-listen! It’s not like that, I mean u-um how do I say this…
Kasumi-chan
Yes.
I’m very sorry!

Kasumi-chan, I’m glad you weren’t lonely.
Hibiki
But now, I’m the one that feels lonely. Soo, wanna sleep together?
Yes… absolutely.
Kasumi-chan, you’re too simple…
I really have to keep it together
Hibiki that made a steel oath in her heart

From the amazing NinaRyo https://twitter.com/ninaryo

Now, more CharlottexKasumi

You want us
To sing a duet…!?
Correct. You two have always hold opposite opinion from each other, I know there’s nothing to be done about it. Nevertheless, people would start to grow anxious if us, the one that rules over them, never stop fighting amongst ourselves. That is why I want you two to sing a duet to display your strong teamwork.
Oh it can’t be helped then~. Let us show them what we’re truly capable of with my alluring voice.
I’m uncertain about this but if you say so…
If we’re doing this we better put everything we have into it, Kasumi-san.
Please try not to get in my way.

Iyeey
Beat magic lyrics
See the show is starting on VIP
Let us dance until the daybreak brighten up the day
Don’t you feel it the beat that resounded in your chest
Eh? What? What is this? What is happening?!
I don’t know what is going on but this seems fun…
My body is moving on its own…?!
Aah what is this new sensation

Both of my hand are the taktstock! [nips called conductor’s baton タクトan abbreviation from German taktstock]
Now let me you play those instruments
Don’t let your legs stop moving
Listen up and follow my voice
Preserve, my reason…!!
Though I wonder why it doesn’t feel unpleasant
Let me hear your voice
And let it resound within me only

With this
BEAT MAGIC
Gouverneur….
The bond between them deepen a bit on that day.

Source:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54235798

Mirei-san
Please beg for it
………it
I can’t hear you
I want it
Please.. give it to me
Your chocolate!
Yes, well done.
This tomochoco is delish

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55263687

And the perfect ending

Source: https://twitter.com/10z__/status/701783867284262912

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So you guys think we'll ever see Yuzu realizing Kaede's hints?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Talk about a blast from the past, this doujin was one of the first I read after getting hooked with P3 a few years ago.

And in case someone is wondering, the missing pages are het.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Granted, is just due the localization not bothering to change the script according to the gender of the MC but I love all the yuri moments you can find in Cyber Sleuth.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This was adorable althought the whole time I was expecting for the other shoe to drop and this turn into a heart wrenching drama.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Really cute doujin, although I don't know if is the translation but the start felt somewhat, rushed. Or maybe I'm just not used to a bashful Umi.

The use of Onegai did threw me for a loop though.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 03:31
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello there!

I wrote a treatise on Citrus
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/citrus/

It's a bit long.

I call it a review in the article itself but it really is much more like a treatise. I basically try to thoroughly explain what I believe the deal is with Citrus.

I hope you'll read/enjoy it.

Also, there's too much Yuzu/Harumin here for my liking! Can't friends be friends more often? No no, Yuzu/Harumin is no good!

Great review, I have to say I agree with most of your points. Although I'll add that keeping some obvious distances, the whole dynamic between the characters feel real

I'm pretty sure everyone has met outgoing, stubborn, "act first think later" girls like Yuzu at some point and while Mei's somewhat of a drama queen, her situation is also quite relatable. A lot of the drama in Citrus is also product of how teenagers would normally act, making a huge fuss over the smallest things, hardly talking to anyone else about the things they're worried about and the omnipresent "I know better" attitude.

If there's a weak link in the story, is everything related to Mei's father because quite frankly, it doesn't makes a LICK of sense. Hs backstory has more holes than a swiss cheese and he comes off like a tremendous ass by leaving Mei to her own devices.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

i suspect you may be correct about the next type of girl. assuming the story continues adding more fetishes, i could see either a bdsm girl or a toys girl joining the mix. because the two MCs are basically a couple, a bdsm girl might be a good match for the voyeur girl where as a toys girl could join either the MCs or voyeur girl.

Well, for some odd reason they don't actually see each other as couple so until that happens we can't count NTR as a fetish.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

A particularly talented anon has been doing some small comics on /u/

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I have to say that I wish the manga were about Mizuki and Moe, by far, the best characters in the series.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Seven Seas licensed Bloom Into You

Seven Seas will publish Bloom Into You for the first time in print in North America as single volume editions. Each book will contain at least two full-color illustrations. The first volume will be released on January 3, 2017 for $12.99 USA / $14.99 CAN.

http://sevenseasentertainment.tumblr.com/post/139315334675/seven-seas-celebrates-valentines-day-with-license

Seven Seas is going to bankrupt me with all the stuff they're picking up.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 5:28PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
No news is good news! 14 Feb 13:03
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Steam is still giving Canada an extremely favorable exchange rate of 10%. I couldn't resist the sweet, sweet DRM-free-ness though, so I bought the game from MangaGamer anyway.

Is the same for Mexico, their store is already on mexican peso and so the game cost me half of its actual price at the current exchange rate.

The game is pretty damn fun and very, very yuri. The planner mechanic is pretty interesting and gives a superior degree of playability compared with other VN

Dark_Tzitzimine
No news is good news! 13 Feb 19:11
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know if is a mistake but thanks to exchanges rates, buying the game on Steam cost me half of what I'd pay directly on MangaGamer.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Citrus discussion 13 Feb 13:06
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, that makes sense. But...I mean, what for? It's not like she can come back as student council president or something. In a previous chapter it was stated she's just there for a visit, if I remember correctly. So once she leaves, chances are things could just go back to normal. ... Wonder if Saburouta has an explanation for that in upcoming chapters. Or if Mitsuko's just got some legit screws loose. She wouldn't be the first one, after all. X'D

Er, it was explicitly stated that she got the Chairman's approval to go through with her plans.

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 1:07PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Huh, the game was a lot cheaper on Steam. Weird.