Forum › Posts by MacySan

MacySan
Citrus discussion 07 Jan 09:07
C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This is weird how people were hating Matsuri, and then all of they have forget her child pimp tendancies >.<

The only reason why people were hating on Matsuri was that she was introduced to inflict trouble in an already troublesome relationship.

Once that was over, it's a bit easier to like her.

Yeah but still...Even if Matsuri suddenly changed, her character is deep down the same. My problem is that Harumin is wayyy better than Matsuri, both inside and out. You can't even compare them, that's how different they are , and not in a cute way... Honestly, Matsuri, deep down, is still annoying and wants to create trouble. Harumin deserves way better than that, and I would even prefer to see her with a nice guy, than Matsuri ><

MacySan
Citrus discussion 06 Jan 02:57
C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I will beg to differ..I don't like Harumin x Matsuri. Harumin (and Yuzu) are my favorite characters, and I...kinda think, she doesn't deserve someone like Matsuri...
This is weird how people were hating Matsuri, and then all of they have forget her child pimp tendancies >.<
Honestly, this would be sad and a waste of Harumin...
I could easily ship Yuzu x Harumin *hides away 0.0 But on the other hand, I know Harumin doesn't stand a chance with Yuzu...so maybe there could be a better character to pair her? Like NIna from the twins for example c:

last edited at Jan 6, 2015 3:02AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

I Wamttt moreeee!!!! Hope it doesn't get 2 months to be updated!!

MacySan
Citrus discussion 14 Dec 19:16
joined Dec 9, 2014

When Sarah was added, it was the first time that Yuzu mentioned being in love with a girl/ being gay. Maybe Sarah will show her thatn being gay is ok...Because, this issue has to be adressed too. I mean the fact that they are both girls.
And Sara looks like a genuine person, so i think we shouldn't jumb on the conclusions about a new "love triangle" so fast...Like it was stated before many times, it is not s real triangle if Yuzu (or Mei) are not not really interested for the third person. Plus, Himeko and Matsuri haven't been so bad at the end, so I don't get what is so frustrating about new characters as I don't consider them a threat to the main couple.

MacySan
Citrus discussion 13 Dec 13:38
joined Dec 9, 2014

First, i don't think anyone here was talking about someone specifically, so there is no need to feel frustrated...it's just an generall observation. On the other hand, i've been seen all of this "hate" Citrus has been receiving, and personally i felt the need to beg to differ, because i disagree with all this hate and i (still) like Citrus quite lot (it's my fav but can't let you know ;P). But, i will have to insist that maybe there are comlains because people want them to just f'...Ok...

I understand that there are people who like drama and angst, and there others who will get frustrated and won't be able to handle it. But drama is the point of this manga, and it's been 13 chapters already, so i don't think author plans on magically changing it 180. Reading something is optional, so if someone really dislikes it and can't handle it, author won't come to your house at night and punish them if they decide to drop it :P
(Plus there is hentai too)

But again, the characters aren't emotionally mature. You guys are asking for bad writing that ignores their characterization just to have cuddling. This was never a story of cute love is a story of two broken people overcomijg their issues together.

I agree with you! This is not a cute love story, but an angsty and roller coster one. Well, that's why i like it. It's not just the art (which is great) but the extra depth of the characters too. I'm so bored of the classic yuri scenario where the protagonists always kiss or f' , calling each other 'cute' 'cute' and 'cute' again and again all the freaking time! Those scenarios feel so childish...

MacySan
Citrus discussion 13 Dec 08:20
joined Dec 9, 2014

You're making it seem as if you're doing the mangaka a favour by reading her work. If you want to drop it, then drop it.

^ Thumbs up!

last edited at Dec 13, 2014 8:23AM

MacySan
Citrus discussion 12 Dec 09:01
joined Dec 9, 2014

Guys...what do you call a real progress? I'm confused, because people think this goes too slow, or there isn't any progress...What exactly would you like to see? Them making out and declaring their love maybe? When i see those comments, I can't help but think that people that write them are pretty young and inexperienced in love and how it works.
Imo, this is not what progress is. Considering their characters, this is a fast as it could go before it gets too rushed.
On the other hand, I have to agree that it's a bit unrealistic how girls fall in love with Mei just in an instant...
There could be drama, but yeah...maybe not people falling for the protegonists only. But I think it hasn't crossed the line regarding this...I get the feeling that people complain so much about it because they just want to see them having sex >< Pffft...honestly sex is not the ultimate prize someone can give you, and after a point it becomes boring, if it's just that. I'm glad this manga has real issues and it's not just a fanservisey yuri, like Sono Hanabira for example, lol.

MacySan
Citrus discussion 10 Dec 05:57
joined Dec 9, 2014

Have you not gone to high school? It's not unusual for people to confess their love to people they barely actually know.

Not the strongest argument, kids on high School (specially those with self worth issues) can also crush on someone for years.

I never said that wasn't impossible. I just said that it's not unusual for people in high school to fall for someone they barely are even familiar with.

Well, this definition of highschool love is more on an impulse and hormone thing, when they say it so easily. When you are really in love with someone, your fears and incecurities come on the surface, thus making much more difficult to say i love you. A lot of people actually avoid their crushes rather that talking to them and "communicating".
I'm not saying that there is not way that people can really be in love and say it without drama, but there are a lot of cases (if not the majority) that hesitate and are afraid.

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 5:58AM

MacySan
Citrus discussion 09 Dec 11:25
joined Dec 9, 2014

It's been 10 months then...still, it's still not that long to confess your love to someone you know only for that short, especially for someone like Mei.
In my opinion, if they confessed earlier it would be just for fanservice.

MacySan
Citrus discussion 09 Dec 10:30
joined Dec 9, 2014

Ok, no one noticed/mentioned the fact that they really know each other about...6 months? The manga is out for 2 years, BUT Yuzu first met Mei when their new year in school started (probably September or August) and it's now February. So they know each other for only 5-6 months!! How faster do you want their relationship this to be until it becomes rediculusly unrealistic just for the shake of fanservice and hormonal fangirls/boys?! Lol. To be honest, I even thought thei interactions when they first met were too fast (like Mei suddenly kissing a girl she doesn't even know just to silence her).
Keep in mind, they are only 16...and just tell me...what 16 yo can confess their love so quickly and handle all this mess more mature than them? Maybe people want something echii, but I don't think Saburuta intends to make Citrus echii. So if you're frustrated about the low pace and the lack of sex/kissing, reading an echii yuri would be better. And yes, it is possible for two people not even talking to each other even if they live together...

Honestly, I really love Yuzu's character and Citrus first caught my attention because of her. I've read other yuri manga (like Girlfriends) and got bored really quickly. The writing seemed so childish and boring, I honestly wonder how people consider it one of the best yuris :P

Also just a side note. Why do people ship Harumin x Matsuri? Lol, even though Matsuri apparently changed, Harumin is one of my fav characters and i think she deserves waaaay better than that. Why waste Harumin with a child pimp? lol sorry :P ( for example Nina x Harumin seems fine o//o)
In fact, I was shipping Yuzu x Harumin...because Mei is usually cold and detached, something I'm not a fan of, and Yuzu deserves someone who can love her :P

Note no2. Is it just me or Nina looks a lot like this onee-chan girl from the yuri manga Yuzu was reading??? Considering the fact that Sara seems very open with gay issues adds a little more to my suspisions, like hey my sister has been a part of yuri before, so it's not weird to be in love with a girl at all xD

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 10:33AM