Forum › Posts by Pyoro

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Actually, sexuality blackmailing your boss, because you caught her making explosives, makes much more sense.

... would going out with a bang be the good end or the bad end?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Drugs are baaaad.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Bad sign if we at ch.5 already need a new character to add something fresh.

The way I see things anyways ^^

last edited at Jun 22, 2018 2:45PM

Pyoro
Image Comments 22 Jun 05:06
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017
Falling

Falling in love is so hard on the knees ...

Pyoro
Saki discussion 22 Jun 04:46
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm guessing the finals is going to last us 3 years.

Well, I'll be optimistic and hope for about 2 years ... let's say on average about 1.5 chapters a month (schedule is twice a month but given how often she's missing issues, taking a short hiatus etc that should be about accurate). So that's 18 chapters a year.

If we had 4 chapters on average for vanguard - sergeant - lieutenant rounds that's 12 chapters. Nodoka and Saki might get 8 each, which would be 16 = 28 total. Hopefully there will finally be some background story chapters which also probably won't come to more than 8 chapters. Otherwise there'll be the usual flashbacks to events in the player's lives, undoubtedly. So 36 total, exactly 2 years. Sounds about right. ^^

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Heian era banzai!

Pyoro
Killing Me! discussion 18 Jun 13:02
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's so confusing.

There's stereotypes about bickering, teasing, quarreling couples: basically, that all their arguments and so on are just the other side of the coin of their (intense) love for each other; that (verbal) fighting is just their way of flirting.

This manga plays on that idea and, in typical manga/anime-fashion, does so by doing it over the top and turning "argumentative bickering" into physically fighting each other and (non-serious) attempts of killing the love interest.
(if you want to see the same thing done to even greater extend check out LOVE/DEATH)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's on your friendly neighborhood cat.

I've recently looked over it. Adds to much maleness anyway.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Meh, just had to go down the old cosplay-pervert-photo-route :/

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So it's like skipping through time with each chapter? This is gonna end with some graves.

Pyoro
Killing Me! discussion 17 Jun 07:17
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

She defeated Saki because Saki's heart was never in the fight.

Takes manga logic though to "not being motivated" translating into "bullets fly slower so she can dodge them". Unlike of course thrown kitchen knives, which are far deadlier.

... face it, this manga just does whatever.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Gay people being pedophiles is already an established stereotype anyways.

Curse you, Catholic priests!

Anyway, art is not quite to my taste. Otherwise, fair enough, let's see where it goes (probably nowhere).

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

♪ Well alright
There are women
In Cypress Grove
And if they catch ya
You don't go home ♫

Pyoro
Saki discussion 16 Jun 03:38
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, she needs to be given a big lead so Teru can trash her without ending the match ... ^^;

Pyoro
Killing Me! discussion 11 Jun 15:57
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Isn't she just an apprentice hunter, like Saki? Or at the very least just a beginner. That would explain why Chiharu didn't know any better.

I'd imagine that the hunters would at least be so competent as give their trainees a "to actually kill a vampire you need to do X" five minute lecture. ^^

Pyoro
Killing Me! discussion 10 Jun 10:21
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Eh. At least it's Advancing the Storyline so I can give it a pass.

It's just a hazardously done series. Sudden convenient weapon. Sudden other hunter. Sudden ... who knows what else.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Not all that Yuri either. More like "how the fuck does this lesbian thing work?"

Pyoro
Killing Me! discussion 09 Jun 04:54
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Soooo, since Saki prefers firearms as weapons, are these two are going to have a...
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
...shotgun wedding?

Seems to me as if you were...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
...jumping the gun.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, that was an underwhelming end

Fits the series, if you asked me. Which of course you didn't. But you should have.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Pretty much perfect? I have no complaints. The characters make sense. The plot makes sense. The art is nice. What more could I want?

Right, more of it, of course.

Pyoro
Killing Me! discussion 09 Jun 04:19
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hmmm rather than Saki killing Miyoko, I feel that the title is hinting at the opposite. You know the irony where the one who keeps shouting "I'm killing you" ends up dead? Yeah, exactly what I was thinking whilst reading this

Would make sense, as she'll probably want to turn her so both are vampires.

The way I see it at some point other vampire hunters will turn up for dramatics(tm), then Miyoko gets corned (possibly protecting Saki), so Saki sacrifices herself in turn. Miyoko gets pissed and kills the hunters (or chases them away or flees), then turns Saki to save her.

The End.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, that's the point, isn't it? Their relationship didn't work. So obviously the author had to make some point as to the "why" ^^

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Cute. But I can't help but feel that realistically they'd have found somebody else in the meantime ... ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I could have done without the photography creepiness. It's not funny and has been done about a billion times too often. But otherwise... ^^

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Is it heaven? Or a special kind of hell?