Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I was expecting an Ashita No Joe reference to pop somewhere.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Mama Yuu discussion 12 Apr 13:40
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow, everyone here obsessing over the back muscles lol. If people really like it that much maybe I need to start hitting the gym.

Absolutely. Fit women are god's gift to the world.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Image Comments 11 Apr 14:15
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
[kokuchuutei]%2002

I never expected to see freaking Mary Poppins getting on with a Disney Princess. What time to be alive.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Mama Yuu discussion 11 Apr 13:45
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

A ripped,mature woman that takes no shit from no one and a unsatisfied ladylike housewive. This is perfect.

It deserves a sequel.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Haruka's dad is in for a biiiiiiiiiig surprise about Haruka's special one.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Senran Kagura's Daidouji has been recently announced to be a guest character in Takaki's newest game, Uppers.

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/uppers-adds-senran-kagura-daidoji-second-demo-launches-march-31-japan

Now, the game is based around stereotypical manly dudes punching the crap out of each other to impress girls.

The interesting thing for us is if Dai will partake on the same stuff (motorboating girls, falling between their crotches, groping,etc.) since that would make her undeniably a lesbian.

And we have yuri confirmed, kind of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33D2FkhC2Zc&feature=youtu.be

Skip the 30 second mark.

No that would just be the Jotaro effect in action there, not quite enough of a confirmation.

She did strike a pose to show off before the girls

Personally I'm hoping she can do the exact same stuff as the guys

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Fun fact about that wedding picture, Kaneko actually follows a few fanartists on twitter and well, he favorited this suspiciously similar picture a few months ago

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

"VD isn't yuri"

Don't forget

"Mirei and Mamori aren't a couple"

:p

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Have anyone else listened to the character songs? I really, really love Beat Magic! (duet between Charlotte and Kasumi)

I like them all, but yeah, Beat Magic is something really special.

My personal ranking is

-Lady Lady song
-Beat Magic
-Mirei song
-Mamori Song

Also, let me lose my shit over the final cover AND the boxset cover art

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

She looks odd. Nothing on that video but I'll assume the description is the important part...hmm...did she get tired of waiting for Rin? XD. I'm not interested in the game but I'll probably watch Daidoji's gameplay...for uh...fun.

I mean the bits where the girls in the audience get really excited at Dai's feats (highlighted by hearts) and the little bit near the end where Dai strikes a pose for them

And Dai has certainly gotten tired of waiting for Rin and is going in the offensive now

some mooks beaten later

And this is actual game dialogue by the way, not stuff you can do in the diorama mode.

Gay cakes are best cakes

Dark_Tzitzimine
Poolside discussion 05 Apr 14:08
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Cute story but those eyes are somewhat unnerving

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Senran Kagura's Daidouji has been recently announced to be a guest character in Takaki's newest game, Uppers.

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/uppers-adds-senran-kagura-daidoji-second-demo-launches-march-31-japan

Now, the game is based around stereotypical manly dudes punching the crap out of each other to impress girls.

The interesting thing for us is if Dai will partake on the same stuff (motorboating girls, falling between their crotches, groping,etc.) since that would make her undeniably a lesbian.

And we have yuri confirmed, kind of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33D2FkhC2Zc&feature=youtu.be

Skip the 30 second mark.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What the fuck did I just read?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The Drama CD was released today in Japan, sadly, it was sold via subscription and thus the odds of us getting a copy are extremely slim. However, people at /u/ scouted twitter for info an managed to gather this little tidbits on it

Rain got her first kiss from J.

Mirei hold grudge against Rain for kissing her.

Apparently Mirei turn into some kind of harem MC in the drama CD.

From sakasana

美鳳とレディ・レディは仲良しさんかよ、お友達さんかよ、とりのさんも驚くわけでもなく普通に迎え入れてるし交友関係があるのかよ……最高のかわいい情報ですね……………………………
Meifon actually get along with Lady Lady.

処女さんが輪姦プレイをご所望している
Virgin's is your desired gangbang play

Momoka turn into stalker

I don't know the details but the oppai battle is like fist fight but instead of using fist, they used oppai. No one mention who won. I don't even know whether J participate in the battle or not.

Momoka outright declare that she's Mirei girlfriend

Most of the spoiler were about how Lady Lady are the bestest of best and how ridiculously amazing everything is. So far I only found one about Kasumi being too serious. As for Charlotte I don't get the context so I can't say anything.
Here is one of the reaction about Charlotte

陥没と書いてシャルロットって何wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nishidaken Comment

エンハンス処置による味覚の変化
賞味期限
飲食
名前の呼び捨て
彼女
執着

Jealous J is canon. Rain kiss Mirei to make J's jealous.

J wants to be spoiled by Rain.
J might be uke
Meifon is bothered by her lack of boobies.
Mirei's sense of taste change after she went through the enhancement procedure
Apparently Tokonome wanted to try a play with multiple participants
Tokonome call Mirei without honorific in second(?) track
They play pocky game and Lady Lady kiss even more intense than usual.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Image Comments 31 Mar 17:47
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
Hazukashii

Mirei has such a shameful body that she can turn straight girls into raging lesbians just like that.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I chose Bay. Chloe was kind of unsufferable through the whole game but to be honest, I felt both endings lacking,

If you save the bay then you miss all the stuff you can do with your classmates and any possible friendship that stems from the plot while in the other hand, if you save Chloe then everything is destroyed and assuming anyone survived, you're leaving them by the wayside, again, throwing into the trash everything you accomplished in the game.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Image Comments 28 Mar 02:20
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
Cockroachappeared%2054356197_p19

Mirei is the perfect girlfriend

Dark_Tzitzimine
Citrus discussion 28 Mar 02:20
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Would you look at that, is back!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ok didn't feel like double posting so...thoughts on Batman v Superman? I plan to watch it this weekend with my family but I've been reading a lot of negative comments. Opinions?

Oh boy, prepare for a ton of words

Is an awesome, AWESOME movie.

My theater was packed (and when we were out people was getting ready to enter to the midnight showing that also was sold out), tons of families with kids around and well, everyone was simply having the time of their lives with the movie. For a movie everyone was claiming is too grim, gritty and joyless; the audience on my showing laughed quite a bit thanks to some well placed snide remarks (most notorious the exchange between Batman and Superman in the final battle) And yes, everyone lost their shit at the moment Wonder Woman showed up.

Purely anecdotical, but I went with all of my family that includes a hyperactive 10 years old niece and a seventy years old grandma and everyone was glued to their seats watching the movie. Hell, even my mom that barely reads comics loved the way the movie questioned Superman's role in the world.

Now on the actual movie

I honestly don't understand the complaints about the plot being hard to follow or falling short to explain the characters' motivations. Everything is laid out clearly by the dialogue and the acting. Why Lex did that massively contrived plan to manipulate Superman? Because he was essentially having a pissing contest with Superman to get him bend to his will. Why Bruce stopped fighting Clark? Because the realization of Clark being a guy that values his family as much as Bruce himself does, hit him like a wall of bricks. Why was WW around? She was after the intel Lex gathered on her and just happened to line up with Bruce's own investigation in the matter. I mean seriously, as long you put attention to the movie everything is very easy to understand.

The action is amazing, it truly is like a comic book come to life. Batman acts and fights like the Batman I've read on comics all of these years and is the best interpretation of the character so far. Ben Affleck hit a home run with his acting. The complaints about killing people are way, way overblown. He doesn't do anything that Keaton or Bale didn't did before. The guy is brutal as fuck but then again, it fits the tone of this universe where there are always consequences.

Just like Batman, this version of Superman is my favorite yet. Cavill sold me the character, his motivations, doubts and morality. He's flawed and that precisely why I loved, it left such impression on me that I actually teared up during his death. I'm not bothered at all by the fact they showed he's coming back, all the contrary, that little stinger is somewhat of a turning point for the DC Cinematic Universe where everything is brighter and more hopeful.

Wonder Woman was well, wonderful. Her sudden appearance during the fight against Doomsday was one of the best moments of the film and Snyder really drives home how powerful she is by being the only one who actually puts a fight against Doomsday.

Eisenberg's take on Lex was amazing as well. It reminded a lot of the way the character has been handled in the current comics. A guy really smart but with an ego to match that simply can't stand the idea of someone being better than him.

Doomsday has always been somewhat of a walking plot device and such, I enjoyed the way it was handled by Snyder, just an unstoppable machine of destruction. His appearance wasn't comic accurate but whatever, we were shown on screen the way he improved himself after every attack and that is more impressive to me.

In short, the movie was everything I expected and is definitely a movie I'll recommend to everyone willing to listen me.

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 2:41AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What the hell was that?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Steps discussion 25 Mar 15:32
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Cute as this story was, age gap doesn't work that well in Takemiya's style. Without the dialogue there's no clear signs of the age disparity between the girls, they look more or less of the same age.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Udonge's ears are freaking me out

Dark_Tzitzimine
Citrus discussion 24 Mar 11:19
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Rough translation of chapter 20

http://imgur.com/a/o1ivM

RIP HaruminXYuzu

Dark_Tzitzimine
Lily Love discussion 23 Mar 01:22
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Talk about mood whiplash.

Still I enjoyed the chapter but I can't deny that it bothers me the way they kind of ignored all the stuff Ploy did just because she said sorry. It feels, unearned.