Forum › Posts by Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead
Semelparous discussion 26 Nov 01:18
joined Mar 23, 2022

I hope sensei and praying for his early recovery, either way, Still patiently waiting for an update.

joined Mar 23, 2022

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! I CANNOT WITH THE POWER OF 10. I like how we are having two wingwoman in this series.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I want to break the fourth wall and slap the shit out of those bitches face, those fucking bullies.I hope our girl can be able to see her bae's effort with the aquarium

joined Mar 23, 2022

unique theme, niceeeee this is a new cup of tea for me. looking forward to the next following chapters to see where this goes.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Still hoping for more lovey dovey extras

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn she looks damn handsome on that last panel.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

that is some deep shit problem she got there.
her self esteem is beyond zero I hope her bae will notice it though it's most unlikely if she will never tell a word with her insecurities to her partner.

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg I never expect this kind of development.well done miyako! niiceee hard hitting straight confession. she literally doubled her gae pawua to let her feelings across to asako.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

okay I want this to be a series! having a senpai w/ulterior motives and being a two face bitch. reminds me of yuri is my job but the other one is innocent.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Shoutout to Hanser from KimiShinu fan server for doing a wonderful job coloring the kissing scene: https://twitter.com/k_5201314/status/1586215952274034689

On the other hand, holy fucking shit I feel the storm brewing, and I am terrified.

I've been feeling this too for the last few chapters, then nothing bad happened... Definitely worry about next chapter, now that Mimi's been called out to the war again...

omg this is a beautiful colored version! and I just noticed mimi kissed her twice in this chapter.T-T

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 3:02PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

when the author gives you kiss, cuddles, sniffing and gay moments but low key throwing red flags at the same time.T-T

joined Mar 23, 2022

I don't know if it's just me, but I think I felt and noticed multiple red flags in this chapter, and the kiss, cuddles and sniffing just sugar coated it

I screamed in whale gay soprano in that kissing scene though.

is this series finally breaking the subtext wall??
subtext>>>> getting on the real deal( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

were on it guysss!!!lezzz goo!!

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 3:05PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

goddammit now I could think nothing but red flag for the ending of this series. death of either one of them will most likely happen in the ending and I don't know if I can handle the fucking feels like lord I cannot T-T.

joined Mar 23, 2022

mimi doing the best possible way to remember shina bae ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg didn't expect this is made by neko tarou, is this an original manga? I thought this came from a novel base from the title itself. damn I'm liking the story so far.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

hmmmm emptynesss, I still feel sus about shun

joined Mar 23, 2022

cheers our mc finally realized her feelings for elsa!well done future elsa the great wing woman, you save us another 50+ chapters of waiting for evie to realize her feelings, can we finally say now evie have overcome the denial stage.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 5:33PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg they have both each other's picture at the back of their phone.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I hope this series goes forever because I don't mind if they do. I'm still so happy this was serialized.

joined Mar 23, 2022

dayuumm Indeed fan service at it's finest. And now they have a matching couple wallpaper, my single ass is asking, me whennnnnn????

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

if she ended up hurting that poor girl imma gonna throw hands, because so far I'm not liking how she toy the other girl's feelings.

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg!!! thank you sooo much for the update!!! that last comment about sean made me smile.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I see not only height the future elsa gains in the long future but as well in the bewbs department.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

fucking finally it took the future elsa to spoon feed her the obvious before she realize, she saved us 100+ chapters of evie being oblivious. Thank you future elsa!!! on a side note, I felt some excitement and happiness from future elsa when evie talked to her and also at the same time her loneliness, like it's been a long time for her to talk to evie.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

omg is it me or her mother looks like one of her character in her previous work- nahh impossible as far as I know that character got herself a girlfriend so nah I refuse the idea. I take it back XD.
in some other note aaahhhhh youji is giving that top lesbian aura with her looks and style like she is supeeedlr daddy on the house.