Forum › Posts by PineconeJuice

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022
Wataoshi_anime-1706247174781063431-img1

I'll watch the anime out of morbid curiosity.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022
Himehinghoi-1702318155983671537-img1

I know it's a meme, but in this context it just made me think of how depressed people fake being happy when with others

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Whoa, a fantasy story that's not another generic isekai. Pretty neat, a bit generic but I see no problem in simple stories if they're done well.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It's all ogre for Naori.
Also, it's never a good idea to drive the day after heavy drinking. Even if you don't experience a crazy hangover a simple test from cops will show as if you just drank.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Kamiya is amazing. Plot device or not, in the land of useless beans one as straightforward and open about her love goals is great. I would root for her if I knew it wasn't pointless due to the nature of the story.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So Riri’s still not leaving Nanjou alone. Geez, give her a break already. Seems like Nanjou’s been smitten since first sight though.

Is it yet another attempt? I thought we went back to show it from prez's perspective. I mean I hope it is because I'd rather have Riri get the point instead of trying yet again.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It was dumb and silly and made me smile when I read it. I call it a success.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So did we previously encounter the new beans or are they just introduced in this chapter? Regardless I hope they join the fun as the less dramatic side-pair and they weren't there just to give Uda a "life lesson"

Also, Pres finally got it together and gave Riri a solid rejection so she could try and move on. Now to see the aftermath.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Uda and Riri. I won't lie I'm not a big fan of Riri, not that this series makes me dislike any character, but if I sit down and think about it, Riri isn't at present that great of a gf material. More like Yandere in the making. But my own feelings aside, if Riri suddenly jumps onto Uda it'll either show that her strong feelings aren't that strong and she's finicky or it'll be out of pity or something towards Uda. It's just a very delicate situation in which I'm not even sure what outcome I'd like.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So being garbage runs in the family I see. Still, out of all the situations I did not foresee that phone call. So is this it or will it be played off as a nothing burger in the future chapters? I like to believe, but then again this story surprised me so many times, both good and bad, that it's difficult to bet on things happening one way or the other.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Of all the works from this author I think I like this the most. The great Jahy was/is a bit too messy to enjoy for me and Prima feels like it got axed before it got good. This though I genuinely enjoyed from start to finish. While it's about groping boobs, it still manages to be such an honest and open love story.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

For being a short snack story with a typical plot the two girls sure had a bit of a different energy, in a good way of course.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I was very confused for a page or two there before I realized it's what happened in the past ... Unless it's not and I double bamboozled myself.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Ruriko slaps her after the kiss and is surprised that Kurumi apologizes. Also that uh laughter on pages 102 and 103 doesn't really look like laughter.
In general, the past few chapters were awful. I get why they were there, but we took a fun date turned it into a drama, and then resolved it in the most hand-waving way possible. If it was that easy why even make it a 3 chapter chore to go through?

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022
Rde91182886-1691075268751081472-img1

^I know about Himeko's bsns trip yeah, but I was still curious. Thanks!

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022
Rde91182886-1691075268751081472-img1

I gotta ask, is this ship based on something that happened in previous Honkai games or just stuff from Star rail?

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I mean even if this is heading towards the chopping block, I'll say that just being open about this sort of thing is better than trying to hide the fact she remembered. It was a cute and silly tsundere comedy that I don't regret reading. All we need is another kiss in the presumably last chapter and we can call it a day.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022
100099697_p0

No Takina, when Chisato said "get in the car" she didn't mean it like this.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I can understand people getting upset over this nurse lady here. Completely out of line and horrible. Now, if she used a rape drug we could share a laugh like at the start of the series.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This was a nice doujin. I do enjoy the fact that Takina in this one actually was worried both for Chisato's health and about her disappearing. If we are really to get a second season I hope that Chisato's odd escape at the end will have some bigger consequences in her relationship with Takina.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This is great. I hope we get another couple just like with Yurimeguri manga.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022
_maiqo-1690485235152990208-img2

Not bad, some star rail yuri without kafka being involved.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This was beautiful. I prefer happy stories, but I'm glad I gave this a chance.

PineconeJuice
End to End discussion 16 Aug 15:12
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I always find fan stories of any kind where Chisato is clingy and/or easily starved for attention a bit ooc.

Still, cute story, and I do hope we'll get another one, as foreshadowed in the ending here.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This (3) chapter reminded me just how much taller the Mistress is.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So pages are out of order, I thought it was some super weird artistic choice to have part of the chapter before the chapter even properly starts.

While it was very predictable for Watanabe's friend to arrive I wouldn't mind having a bit more of Watanabe's personal struggle being shown and maybe at least partially resolved. I can assume that her closet jailer appearing will be part of the solution, but still.