Forum › Posts by Buhawi

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

And now....nao and hibiki?! So midori is their weird sideline? Ohohoh, Hibiki is a tease, but.....ohohoh, HANDHOLDING!

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Well,what now?! What happened?
Naaaaah,don't tell me. Except the topic: don't let it be about sex and potential sexual affinities. Everything get complicated nowadays who tonshag and what name it should get...

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Ahhhh. My heart just stopped! Two of my faved couples have chapters again!!!

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Oh, so the orig translatior is lost in space for good?

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Chads make the best cred pages!!

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I wished,this could be a series...

Buhawi
Boku To discussion 19 May 21:48
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Sooo ye think,this series will continue?

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Oh, but that suspicious hand placement on page 4...

Yeah, despite some think,there is still hope for idiot couple 1 to get things straight....clear. we don't want straight in this series...

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

Buhawi posted:

I'm dead, I sure am DED!!! Because that was heaven!! Tokino is kinda the true beautyqueen in this series. She got the eyes, the fasion, the rather eccentric charisma and cardigans worth more than my entire cabinet!

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

THOSE WERE ABSURDLY PERVY AND SHOCKING FANTASIES!!

HRMPF......!!!
.....I begin to love her more and more....

We're talking about somebody who has literally fantasized about stripping naked in the middle of class, aren't we?

Yep...Nao is one friggin interesting character for every psychologist. Don't get me wrong, it's not that she is ill or something. Quite the contrary. Interesting to know, how she got this desires, how she nutures them and what really REALLY is happening to her...hot damn. If I were a psychologist or someone analyising social behavior, this school would be a friggin playground!

Psychologist here! I find her interesting in the fact that she is very realistic for a depiction of a teen-ager with a paraphilia! But in general Kishi's depiction of the BDSM spectrum is quite realistic (especially if we think about how BDSM is usually depicted in manga).

Interesting to know actually. I mean, the BDSM stuff is kinky, but the way it's incorporated in ones every day life in subtle and not so subtle ways ((yes, I mean you, photo booth butt smacking jiggly wiggly scene!!)), it's quiet fascinating......human minds turned visual are deffo interesting.

Nao maybe is one of the characters with less chatacter development, but she makes up with her kinks. I'm dying to know, how this manifested and why shameful acts are her thing. Is it just a different type of masochism? Is it rebellion? Will she get closer with Yu and mari? Because this Triangle would be interesting,although mebbe not exactly compatible.

Nao would be just the side gimp

This is what I meant by realistic, in some ways. People who are into the BDSM community are extremely creative. This allows them to find kinkiness in almost everything. I'd be curious to know how she developed her kinky side, but usually fetishes/parafìphilias just emerge and are reinforced by operant conditioning. So it just "hpapens" to connect arousal to certain types of event and you actively seek those situations to get again those feelings.
Masochism and exhibitionism can have some common elements as they could not. It depends on the line of thoughts that the person has during the events.
I see no possibility of a triangle as a relationship with them.

Oh most definitely. While I'm not part of the active "doing things" part of the BDSM community, I have had a very similar experience to Nao in terms of experimentation. Not as outgoing, but certainly similar dreams and such.

I must say, that sensei has some wiiiild fantasies about this whole thing.
Ok,sensei got all wild stuff in this series,especially the heartshattering arc with shizuka.....this whole thing is killing me with outmost curiosity.....
Also I miss my two nerd girls ... And the geek girls....

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Hmmm....she touched ayano's back....there is still hope!!!

But the confession will never happen, I think. Not in a normal way. The step from beiing brstest friends to lovers is a hard one, especially in the case of this airhead mihoshi!
Also I don't think,that she is actually dodging this love thing more her air- and happyheadness is just marking it as fun between two bestes friends. I mean,they became quiet close with the staring contest....

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Also the Mayo story was quite adorbs!

Making friends is mostly coincidentally and make the most weirdest turns!

Also,we know, Michiru is ALWAYS playing dirty to get her stuff done.

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

I'm dead, I sure am DED!!! Because that was heaven!! Tokino is kinda the true beautyqueen in this series. She got the eyes, the fasion, the rather eccentric charisma and cardigans worth more than my entire cabinet!

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

HRMPF......!!!

We're talking about somebody who has literally fantasized about stripping naked in the middle of class, aren't we?

Yep...Nao is one friggin interesting character for every psychologist. Don't get me wrong, it's not that she is ill or something. Quite the contrary. Interesting to know, how she got this desires, how she nutures them and what really REALLY is happening to her...hot damn. If I were a psychologist or someone analyising social behavior, this school would be a friggin playground!

Psychologist here! I find her interesting in the fact that she is very realistic for a depiction of a teen-ager with a paraphilia! But in general Kishi's depiction of the BDSM spectrum is quite realistic (especially if we think about how BDSM is usually depicted in manga).

Interesting to know actually. I mean, the BDSM stuff is kinky, but the way it's incorporated in ones every day life in subtle and not so subtle ways ((yes, I mean you, photo booth butt smacking jiggly wiggly scene!!)), it's quiet fascinating......human minds turned visual are deffo interesting.

Nao maybe is one of the characters with less chatacter development, but she makes up with her kinks. I'm dying to know, how this manifested and why shameful acts are her thing. Is it just a different type of masochism? Is it rebellion? Will she get closer with Yu and mari? Because this Triangle would be interesting,although mebbe not exactly compatible.

Nao would be just the side gimp

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

HRMPF......!!!

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

HRMPF......!!!

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Omg....OMG!!!!

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Still on translator dilemma, chads?

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

This....idiot...couple...I love'em.....

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Oh, in between. Nao should take notes about armpit seggs in the classroom...

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

The idiot couple at it again!

Dear truck kun. Please isekai me in this beloved series...and do please change my gender too, in between. The boys in the other side are too horny....

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Yesh. I mean, I loved the lewd arc but I love the everyday two so much, I kinda missed it

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

It's over....it was a nice piece!
Thnx to the team and the noble person,who donated this.now back to normal! I want to see normal all day shenanigans again.

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

Kankneet posted:

So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Someone on /u/ translated several of the main chapters recently. Did you guys notice that?

I did not! I'll go check it out now.

We had a problem because our main translator that is missing for some time now... She was our main translator for more than 200 chapters and I didn't want anyone to tae up her role, but now it has become more serious. So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Missing? Like "she got an another job" missing or "she got arrested, because she said "useless lesbian" too often" missing or "well, she ain't respondin' anymorez" missing or shudder "she became a boring adult and doesn't want to translate magnificent visual literature full of useless lesbians and idiot couples anymore" missing?

I mean, this manga got me all hooked up with yuri romcomthingaboobs and have even more fun since ye added yer special 2 pages in the end. Just whatevs happens, keep going, chads!!

We actually don't know. She might have been arrested for saying "useless lesbian" too often or she might be in her longest expedition to Lapland (or maybe she got too involved with uni). But it is strange that she's not answering for so long (she used to do that when she wan on her expeditions but not for this long). I'll miss her, but we need to keep going on. (don't mind me I'll just be crying in the corner)

Awwwww, don't cry! 'vrything will be all righty....did you say expeditions? Like Indiana Jones Tomb Raiding?
Or Jurassic Park stuff?
Secret villain lair in vulcanoes?
Diverse lesbian brothels to learn more stuff to say to lesbians?

Yup like those, looking for cute lesbians in trouble

She's a hero, if she tries to turn useless lesbian coupled into "chads no teikoku" worthy couples!

But still,keep up to good works ladies and whotnots!

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Kankneet posted:

So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Someone on /u/ translated several of the main chapters recently. Did you guys notice that?

I did not! I'll go check it out now.

We had a problem because our main translator that is missing for some time now... She was our main translator for more than 200 chapters and I didn't want anyone to tae up her role, but now it has become more serious. So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Missing? Like "she got an another job" missing or "she got arrested, because she said "useless lesbian" too often" missing or "well, she ain't respondin' anymorez" missing or shudder "she became a boring adult and doesn't want to translate magnificent visual literature full of useless lesbians and idiot couples anymore" missing?

I mean, this manga got me all hooked up with yuri romcomthingaboobs and have even more fun since ye added yer special 2 pages in the end. Just whatevs happens, keep going, chads!!

We actually don't know. She might have been arrested for saying "useless lesbian" too often or she might be in her longest expedition to Lapland (or maybe she got too involved with uni). But it is strange that she's not answering for so long (she used to do that when she wan on her expeditions but not for this long). I'll miss her, but we need to keep going on. (don't mind me I'll just be crying in the corner)

Awwwww, don't cry! 'vrything will be all righty....did you say expeditions? Like Indiana Jones Tomb Raiding?
Or Jurassic Park stuff?
Secret villain lair in vulcanoes?
Diverse lesbian brothels to learn more stuff to say to lesbians?

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Ohoh....there are just two chapters left,before returning back to our beloved idiot couple again...

Buhawi
20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

Wasn't there a disclaimer note a few chapters back that the author planned to make this into a weekly/bi-weekly release or am I misremembering?

The english translations are behind the official releases by 9 releases now, 5 minis and 4 episodes. Most of them are available for free on Shonen Jump’s site if you want to take a look.

I hope,that the chads crew are translating again. I could use my Otome no teikoku fix right now....