Forum › Posts by Dynasty Reader

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

:') That was beautiful. I wish there was more spirit stuff like this.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I'll cry if this gets dropped.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

A lot of readers of Big Girl, Little Girl/Be Careful, Onee-san! are assuming if the two MCs had a relationship the older one would go to prison. Without her co-worker, a huge liability, that's really unlikely. They could easily sneak around for 6-8 years, have the older girl adopt mai-chan, etc. etc. Japan doesn't scrutinize people for underage lesbian relations, you have to draw attention to yourselves. This one could even have had them carrying out sexual activity the whole time and still have worked out like it did. Hoshikawa Ginzu District 4 is actually pretty realistic.

Yikes

joined Sep 7, 2021

I won't hold the girl responsible because she's a minor, it's up to the mature adult to act like one, she didn't, all the punishment should be on her, she's the scum in this.

joined Sep 7, 2021

How is this cheating.. Are they still dating. I mean the mother is grooming her kids friend which is pretty abhorrent behaviour, but it's not cheating.. is it?

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This doesn't feel like Yuri tag to me. Yuri crush is more appropriate.

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 1:33PM

joined Sep 7, 2021

That was savage and nasty, loved it. XD
Why no ecchi and cheating tags?

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

YES!!! FINALLY!! YES!!!

Dynasty Reader
Your Fault discussion 25 Feb 05:02
joined Sep 7, 2021

How is this even proper NTR. They're not even dating. Just friends that kiss. Is it because they're immature and haven't fully worked out their feelings to eachother.. is that why it's ntr. I thought NTR involved actual cheating.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I have never been a fan of the adult falling in love with their childhood friend's kid trope, it just feels weird and cringe to me. I can never sympathise with it, but, the story was nice to read so far so fair props there.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Man I am loving these Manhua/hwa's. Something about them just hits for me.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

What's an omegaverse?

So everyone in the alternate universe called the Omegaverse is either Alpha, Beta, or Omega. Alphas and Omegas give off pheromones when they are going into heat, exactly like animals. The Alphas dominate over and can impregnate Omegas(and can attract them due to their pheromones). A female and a male can be Alphas and impregnate any Omega. So a male Alpha can impregnate a male Omega. A female Alpha can impregnate a male Omega. Etc etc. Betas are just like regular people, they don’t smell pheromones and they don’t go into heat. Also Alphas can mark Omegas, just imagine Twilight and wolves imprinting on someone. I’m sure I left out some details so anyone feel free to add on.

That sounds horrific, I am look forward to reading more. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

What's an omegaverse?

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Lol, why are people reading this from the perspective of a typical self insert fantasists romcom or drama angst.. The tags have abuse and psychological and all kinds of gore, it's not supposed to be right. It's gritty, it's ment to be like a bad thing. There may be a kink aspect to this but these girls are too young and immature navigate that responsibly. They're all abusing eachother and being nasty to eachother because they don't understand. They're not mature enough and still trying to figure out what is right and wrong and how they feel.
If you can't sympathise with them it's because you're a good and mature enough (or becoming) person, be happy that you're fortunate enough to have the fortuity not to be able to fully relate or enjoy this story as anything more than it is; a "bad" romance drama thriller.

So far from what I have read, it's actually pretty good, I have enjoyed it, it's repulsive and it should be.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Whenever a series just stops abruptly like this, a little piece of me dies inside.

Dynasty Reader
Distortion discussion 20 Feb 09:44
joined Sep 7, 2021

Welp, it gets on with it but I am interested. It seems to have some grit. I'll follow this one.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This author does amazing one shots, I hope one day they will do a series.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This is not a serialisation and that's a travesty for me. I loved reading every single second of this.

joined Sep 7, 2021

What makes this Yuri and not subtext?

Dynasty Reader
Renjoh discussion 13 Feb 12:39
joined Sep 7, 2021

I get people being grossed out by this and tbf I am but you gotta be realistic, this is what happens with "sloppy seconds sometimes." Still yuck but you can't expect things to always be fantasy like. Kudos to the author for being realistic and honest, even though it doesn't sit well with me.
The unfortunate reality is that some people end up in relationships that aren't true to them because of societal pressures.

last edited at Feb 13, 2022 12:41PM

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

She fell in love with the person who was scamming her?

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Okay so the pacing of that made perfect sense. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Feels kinda weird saying this but I feel a sense of pride/proud? of them for reaching this stage of intimacy in their relationship. Like if I was an older sibling of Sakurako, perhaps I'd give her some cash for a vacation or something nice. Idk. XD
Perhaps its the build up or perhaps it's because it's been a while since I caught up on this manga webcomic.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Okay it wasn't perfect but it was fairly easy to read and honestly, with a bit of proofing, this actually had potential.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Other people might not like like it but I personally appreciate the directness.