Forum › Posts by norahash

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

the implications of this world are definitely interesting to me. realistically its probably awful if there are human blood vending machines but... i dunno i kinda love it. i would love to see the author explore that side going forward and even if they don't, the relationship between the two mains is... very much my thing, so i'm going to like this regardless lmao. thanks tor the TL!

joined Jun 11, 2021

somehow i think the whole cat play thing worked better in japanese... feels really awkward reading that in english lmao

norahash
Prism discussion 30 Mar 12:50
joined Jun 11, 2021

wow i just found this, its always nice and refreshing to read a yuri story where they get together early on and actually act like an affectionate couple. naturally it had to get cancelled because we cant have anything good. ah well. the little we got is super sweet.

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Squish

lol wheres the chub tho

joined Jun 11, 2021

wow ok that actually scared the shit out of me. like, in a good way, i love some horror in my yuri, but fuck it was the last thing i was expecting

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

anyone else realizing right now that at the pace of 1 chapter a month its gonna take roughly 15 years for the manga to catch up to volume 8 of the light novels
i have a feeling its going to start getting very condensed or just randomly axed at some point

norahash
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Mar 23:05
joined Jun 11, 2021

what a sweet little chapter i love them so much

joined Jun 11, 2021

oh god im crying so bad what a wonderful work from beginning to end

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

ouuhhh this just got so much more interesting. if this is an actual healthy portrayal of polyamory im gonna go nuts please please please

joined Jun 11, 2021

no clue who these characters are but this was really cute. definitely needs some tags though lol

joined Jun 11, 2021

from the most convoluted uninteresting and drawn out drama to 2 of the biggest cliches you could think of lmao. i dont mind too much because its cute fluff and im a sucker for that, but my god this series is just so whatever now. shiho continues to be absolutely irredeemable so thats fun.

joined Jun 11, 2021

this gets better with every chapter i'm very much looking forward to more. thanks for the translations!

joined Jun 11, 2021

this is more interesting and cute than i initially thought it would be based on the first chapter. definitely excited for more, thanks for the translations!

joined Jun 11, 2021

uhhh, oof, what? got axed i guess? what the hell. i'm actually really upset about this. mostly because a trans character was introduced (among several other plotlines) and then it just died. huhhhhhwh. what an empty feeling this is.

norahash
Inversion discussion 01 Mar 10:54
joined Jun 11, 2021

Probably one of my favorite works on this site. Its just too good. Sex scenes in other yuri feel so inadequate after reading it. And the very last page makes me feel so many things I love it so much

joined Jun 11, 2021

I know the "Ayaka is good with kids" thing is leading towards her career choice but I also really hope they adopt a kid together or something. I'm sure it'll end before they reach adulthood but one can dream lol

joined Jun 11, 2021

Oh. Ohhhhh. I didn't expect this to make me cry so much. Jesus christ.

joined Jun 11, 2021

Ohh i really love this. Their affection for each other is so warm and comfey

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

really amazed by this completely random find, i thoroughly enjoyed it. never read a manga that delves into these kinds of things and takes them so seriously.
(and then i got to chapter 40 and was very sad)

joined Jun 11, 2021

Ahh my opinion of Wanko dropped quite a bit in this chapter... oh well. Hopefully she gets learnt soon.

joined Jun 11, 2021

Development????

norahash
Lily System discussion 03 Jan 12:47
joined Jun 11, 2021

I think its impossible to say any one thing happened for sure, but the mention of the lillies being poisonous to cats immediately followed by them both eating one and kissing seems to point towards a double suicide to me. But who knows. I really enjoyed this one either way

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

This is the best possible direction this could have gone i'm so excited