Forum › Posts by Dan0

joined Mar 26, 2021

Good that Kurokawa has saw everything that about Fujishiro that she choose to change herself by herself, and that she was always by Kurokawa side. But after this chapter... hmmm... is it to be the happy end for them i mean ending as couple, even if Kurokawa apologize and still choose to be her friend but nothing more than that i could consider it as happy ending. Like it was with Fujishiro and that girl with short hair when she confessed but was rejected and yet stayed as friends. With them can be the same after all it's not like every gl manga has to end with two girls dating.

Dan0
Liberty discussion 09 Jun 01:29
joined Mar 26, 2021

Maki should dump her, but slap her face, she would do that if she knew that Liz and her ex slept together when Liz was in relationship with Maki. But probably...
1.Maki will kiss her there
2. Slap Liz ex in face(not gonna happen probably)
3. Maki will forgive Liz after she apologize(i hope will)
Anyway so far Maki is more mature than that stupid girl, and author will give some cliche end to this scene. Liz need to do something with herself

joined Mar 26, 2021

That was short chapter

joined Mar 26, 2021

Why do i think that Asaka is Ruri. But still would like to know more about Asaka I think she has some kind of health problems