Forum › Posts by dfordii

dfordii
Still Sick discussion 28 Jul 03:41
joined Jul 8, 2020

What a ride. What a story. What a development. This story is so amazing. A good yuri. A good story. Akashi set the bar really high now. And thank you so much for SAD team for the translation, you rocks. Will miss this story. Hope can find more that as good as this gem.

dfordii
Full Moon discussion 26 Jul 20:58
joined Jul 8, 2020

Aww Texas and Lappy's tail at the end, cute.

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Divorce :)

WE WANT

DIVOOOOOOOOORRRRCE

DIVORCE! DIVORCE! DIVORCE!

YESSSSSS DIVORCE! DIVORCE! KAORU IS BI!
LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO!

YYEEEAAAH GEETT INTOOO ITT!!!
GO GO DIVORCE! WHOO!

FUCK YEAH TIME TO SIGN THOSE PAPERS!!!

Never thought I'd be joining a chant for divorce but... D I V O R C E

HECK YEAH. LETS GO UTA! LETS GO LESBIAN LETS GOOO

dfordii
Asterisk discussion 16 Jul 21:13
joined Jul 8, 2020

in japan
"the moon is beautiful" mean "i love u"

"would be fine if i died right now" mean "i love u too" but hina can"t get it :))

Actually Hina get it but played it cool. When Sayo look at her, her ear turned red. And the best thing is Sayo realized that. That's why Sayo smiled and said Hina do change after all. Both do realize they're saying "I love you" to each other. Adorable!

joined Jul 8, 2020

I can't decide if I am hoping that the nurse likes a female colleague or a student

Easy, remember who's name has been revealed during the chapter and it will probably be the answer. Guess it that my bed is on the homeroom teacher.

Me too, I bet it's the homeroom teacher, and I hope soo. I can totally see those two as one of those side-couples-that-steal-the-show-with-their-chemistry kind of couples that you can find in yuri mangas lol