Forum › Posts by saltyslug5561

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Adopting the gremlin did wonders for them. My queen she says.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Dont mind her. She hasnt sucked on a Maiden's...blood for a while.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Salespeople assuming things about couples is one of my favourite yuri manga tropes. Realistic too.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I highly doubt all those anime, manga and video games Suletta consumed are work safe

I mean once you read the official work, you kinda want to read the fanwork. That is why Suletta is freaking out everytime "going on dates" are mentioned. She knows.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Miyoshi is radiating chad energy.

With the wrong girl tho

I think we must accept that Ayano is cursed and there is no saving her. Let Miyoshi be Miyoshi I say.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Miyoshi is radiating chad energy.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Definitely needs an idiot couple tag. Oh well. Love hotel detour should patch things up nicely.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It all started with that tomato. Once you feed them they never leave.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I get that that Natsuto is trying to be the trusting girlfriend. But it is a heckin mixer not a social club.

last edited at Dec 29, 2022 2:52AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I am sorry eyeless man but you must die. Well, not really sorry.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The main leads are nice but I also appreciate the classmates who involve the country bumpkin in their activities.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I feel like Kaoru and Karin are advancing agressively while the rest of them are falling really falling behind.

Not that sad about the teacher but poor Riri is working so hard. I feel that Riri just wants to make a friend but doesnt know how to so she is using her best assets to get closer to her since she noticed Mei's attraction.

Kaoru still remains number one. She is problematic. Like reeeally problematic. But she has got carisma, drive and shark teeth. Compared to her poor Minato might as well be invisible.

Speaking of, did anybody else get ntr vibes from the some of the pages?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Shameless flirting is my jam.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Sakurako is so down bad, it is not even funny. Like really. It is a good thing Kasumi is not abusive.

last edited at Dec 22, 2022 7:09AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh you didnt just interrupt that sweet moment. I dont care that she is a little kid. She deserves to die for that. Or at least hit her little toe on a corner repeatedly for a week.

At least we have some progress on the romance front. And we got a "I know what you are" face from Azul. And the recognition of the greatness that is Kiwi.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Futari Monologue anyone?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

We going international up in here.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh thank Maria, It was a dream. Couldnt take a depressed Sakurako.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Fuck the police...in your own damn time.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh yes. Gimme that trash. But no sharp objects please. I wanna roll in the garbage without a care.

saltyslug5561
Inko-sensei discussion 11 Dec 23:35
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It is like they never left.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I mean are you really together if you cant do stupid stuff together. Also that shopkeeper is a history major.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

We sure came a long way from the days of pretdnd marriage. Now they are shouting their love like a bunch of hussies. Most inappropriate.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Karin is just speed-running this at this point. "Oh you went to a concert together? Very nice. How about being my girlfriend (temporarily but not really). She is a demon alright. Speed demon.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Parents are really pushing that gay agenda.

Madoka bless'em

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 1:36AM