Forum › Posts by DridyEXE

joined Jan 21, 2020

Yeah, while it was alright, the MC felt like abit of a prick :/

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

It's like if I was dating moxxi and I kept tipping her 10,000 dollars everytime I'm in her bar....

Gotta get that smg

joined Jan 21, 2020

What? I thought it was normal to see your siblings naked tho, specially same gender ones, oh well its cute tho so.....

Different families and cultures handle that differently. Personally, it was very casual in my family and ive seen like everyone naked but some people make a really big deal out of it.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Please recommend me some good NSFW works. Doesn’t need to have a good plot. Just collecting good old eye-candies

I like art styles with less childlike porportions. Hopefully that’s not asking too much!

One of if not my favourite ones is 'The Missing "i" ' by Kawauchi (havent quite figured links out yet)

I just read it and it’s seriously one of the best I have ever read. Thank you so much it made my day wow; love the cuteness so much

Hope you have an amazing day ^^

Thank you, always happy to help <3
Hope you have a good day too

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Cute and enjoyable chapter, always nice to have abit of the original couple.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Saeko is just shy and does not want to give that side of herself to anybody. She needs to trust to her lover completely before giving herself completely.

I don't think it's about trauma or self-hatred, or anything else negative.
She is just very protective of a woman inside her. It's the most hidden and most vulnerable part of her.
If she wants to let her inside woman go, she must feel safe with her partner.

Saeko is just precious and very sensible.

That could be but i feel like theres too much negativity connected to it for that to be the case. She seems to think of herself in that 'taking' position as disgusting.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Please recommend me some good NSFW works. Doesn’t need to have a good plot. Just collecting good old eye-candies

I like art styles with less childlike porportions. Hopefully that’s not asking too much!

One of if not my favourite ones is 'The Missing "i" ' by Kawauchi (havent quite figured links out yet)

joined Jan 21, 2020

Ah ffs, it would end the chapter right there

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Oh ffs, i was starting to quite like this chapter cuz they were actually adressing the whole rape-y/too forceful situation, but then she just goes and does it again. Honestly all in all i didnt mind the chapter that much but i wouldve way preferred for the MC to seriously regret and feel miserable and apologize, then for the other girl to then forgive her and yay happy ending. Oh well

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 3:45PM

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

well after learning that RinPana from love live is canon, no drama can affect me at this point xD

Wait actually ?

joined Jan 21, 2020

I really hope Akira gets humbled and changes in the next few chapters cuz atm she seems like an asshat.

joined Jan 21, 2020

This story worries me a bit. The girls are going through a happy time. experiencing a near normal school life. However there is just something wistful, almost sad sounding about the title. It's as if the title is foreshadowing a tragic end. Now with a reminder that they are training for battle. I feel more disquiet about it.

I feel that, abit worried aswell. Really hope it just stays cute

joined Jan 21, 2020

Kagami had a pretty good poker face - at least until Ooba started spilling how much she spent looking for Indou's hand towel.

Also Indou is getting pretty bold, what with her straight-up telling Kagami how much she loves her beautiful hair. Girl's got it bad~

Between this and the hand kiss, seems like Indou's a natural.

joined Jan 21, 2020

So Shiori knows what their faces look like when they’re lusting over each other because she looks in a mirror when she’s lusting over Saori? That’s some next-level selftwincest.

Not too fond of the “mutually unrequited” trope because in every such story, there’s a requited relationship that could be happening instead.

I feel that, if the unrequited thing only goes on for a short while its fine, but when it drags on, it gets frustrating.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Well that was steamy i must say..glad it wasn’t sisters tho

*sad it wasn't sisters tho

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Also, Hana-chan should absolutely seperate from the group or ask the others if they're up for it if shes trying to get picked up. The way she did it was almost as if she was trying to get dates for the others aswell even tho they didnt want to.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Spoiler: WW2 happens and Kagami dies.

Natalya said the Russo-Japanese war happened "a few years ago", so we're probably around 1909 right now. If Kagami is 18, then she was born in 1881, which seems to fit with her age during her flashback (assuming that was during the same war). That would mean she joined the academy just 2-3 years after. I think that WWI happening is more likely, possibly after a timeskip.

Side note: have we seen a single second-year or a mention of one existing yet?

If we're around 1909 right now and kagami is 18, shed have to be born around 1891.

joined Jan 21, 2020

That hand kiss was so unexpectedly smooth~

Ikr ? Like damn, for someone whos in love for the first time (or even confronted with the topic really), that was quite something.

DridyEXE
1 x ½ discussion 11 May 08:52
joined Jan 21, 2020

Pretty sure there is a mothers day yuru oyako chapter, just has to get translated.

last edited at May 11, 2020 8:53AM

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Image from Pito

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Delinquent used as writing material and seems to be about love triangle, writer was writing about her own love for delinquent. Delinquent thought it was her and a glasses girl.

That would be "One Who Depicts Love" by Yotsuhara Furiko (havent quite figured out the linking thing yet)

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

So looks like Shion isn't really the predator that many of you accused her of in previous chapters, eh?

This is why you wait for the story to play out before you jump to conclusions.

ikr, when you judge something, you should know BOTH versions of the affair and not only from the most druken side of the story. Not only Nozomi was the one who asked Shion but Shion didn't want to in the beginning.

Except that people were obviously speculating based on what we knew at that point, which is a completely reasonable thing to do. You dont have to wait for a story to finish to discuss your opinions of a series and its characters lol.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Regarding After School, while theres only 1 chapter here on dynasty, theres 9 translated chapters out already (on mangadex and the like) and , so i recommend checking those out aswell.

last edited at May 1, 2020 9:19AM

DridyEXE
1 x ½ discussion 25 Apr 13:50
joined Jan 21, 2020

Night & Frog

?

So this also confuses me, Night and Fog (im assuming thats what it has to be since i found absolutely nothing under "night and frog") is a french war documentary and Viktor E Frankl wad an austrian psychiatrist but these 2 seem to have nothing to do witz each other.
But then, theres some japanese book called Words of Viktor Frankl, "Night and Fog", which is apparently about him (at least thats what a few google-translated japanese comments seemed to indicate) and, according to some amazon listing, made by him, which sounds dodgy considering its release is a while after his death.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Tbh i dont see how the other girl couldnt be in love with each other, it could just not be shown here since Kanon is the one in a dilemma so shes getting focused/comforted.