Smile on my face
I want more izumi iroha

joined Sep 11, 2019

How 2 Yuri

joined Sep 11, 2019

Oh hell yeah

Khoopa
joined Sep 11, 2019

Can these two go one lifetime without doing some crazy, messed up emotional manipulation to the other?

The wheel of fate turns this way.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Aww that's cute

Khoopa
joined Sep 11, 2019

cute

joined Sep 11, 2019

I can't believe it's not gay!
But getting lied to about reading a thing is quite heartbreaking indeed, so I'm glad they made up quickly.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Damn, so many people putting Hiyama through the wringer without being up to date with the most recent chapters that Mangadex has.

True, but also MD's version was from the magazine which skips around a lot of chapters as per the first post in this discussion. It took me a while to actually find the magazine version raws just to see how it ends lol.

joined Sep 11, 2019

It's going to take a while before Asumi meets Mai huh? Nao may or may not be getting ate out in one of the next few chapters I feel

joined Sep 11, 2019

All smiles looking at these two

Khoopa
Sugar Rush discussion 01 Feb 06:21
joined Sep 11, 2019

Heh cute konakaga

joined Sep 11, 2019

Just a lil bit more.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Hiyama is a massive dork that just wants to show off a bit to try and appeal to Kimura but often goes a bit overboard.

joined Sep 11, 2019

We're missing a lot of context because the scanlation of the main series is really far behind (5 volumes are out in Japan but the scanlation is somewhere in the 3rd volume) and the side stories build upon things we didn't get to read yet.

In a way I guess it just means that when we get to the missing parts we'll just go "Ah, so this is how shit went down."

joined Sep 11, 2019

Embrace the yuri

Khoopa
joined Sep 11, 2019

SEASON 2 LET'S GO!
Shiine being a huge dork hahahahaahha

joined Sep 11, 2019

yeeeeeeeeee let's goooooooooooooo

joined Sep 11, 2019

Oh my god this level of flirting between KyouSaya is F a b u l o u s

joined Sep 11, 2019

I can jive with this. Time to read from the beginning

joined Sep 11, 2019

Oh boy, time to wait and see what happens next lol

joined Sep 11, 2019

This is cute as fuck. Subscribed.
But the first two chapters really hit me hard with what the fuck am I going to do about my future. I'm still somewhat aimless.

Khoopa
joined Sep 11, 2019

GL to Seto lol. Gotta fuck 2 girls in one day or even more. But I'm interested in how things will go from here.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Monch

But Wakana and Yuina YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS