Forum › Posts by LostGamble

LostGamble
Citrus + discussion 20 Mar 16:37
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Are they just gonna let Sayaka hitting another student get swept under the rug? I mean, if she gets more out of hand, they could just keep her quiet with that. I'd assume the school is still strict enough to suspend / expel violent students.

And I do hope Matsuri meddling is about issues with Harumin and not just another protect Yuzu thing. I want some more HaruminXMatsuri development rather than focusing too much on some new potential couple and Yuzu/Mei, who are practically engaged already. I do like Mei more now but her being able to speak a little of her mind rather than looking like a dying puppy all the time is probably the most development you could expect out of her.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Very Best Friend. Suuuuure. You only think of her all the time, get jealous when she's with other girls, nervous when you're around her, blush when you see her, and don't want her being cute around anyone but yourself. Yknow very best friend stuff. Damn useless les...princess.

Hopefully, Izumi becomes Nanaki's wing woman. At this rate, Kurokawa's gonna develop or realize her own feelings and confess to Nanaki first.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Ohhh so much fluff! I might get diabetes from this.

Side note - Word of the the day:

Inveigle - to entice / persuade (someone) to do something by means of deception or flattery.

Of course I googled it.

LostGamble
Yuru Oyako discussion 18 Mar 23:00
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Lol I'm loving this. Please tell me there's more. Better yet a series.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

More Chinese yuri? I hope it'll be allowed to go someplace. Maybe the government will be too distracted by Corona-chan to do the usual.

Big brain plays, publish Chinese Yuri while they're distracted with the Coronavirus

Yes please. A mass release of lewd tamen de gushi chapters would be a blessing.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Poor dense Sae but I do hope the guy stays a good guy.

The other "friends" are crap though.

LostGamble
Age 15 discussion 17 Mar 00:48
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

That was...abrupt.
I like how a single call from the mom just forced everyone to realize how stupid they've been lol.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Onibi x Mask FTW! I still ship them together and this just adds to the reasons why.

LostGamble
Age 15 discussion 15 Mar 16:32
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

It's funny how the worst character in the series is calling Anna a monster and the real problem here, when she was the only real innocent one in the beginning til she got corrupted by these terrible people. I hope sex monster Anna dominates all of three of them and just makes a harem out of em then.

Honestly though, Anna's inner thoughts really shows just how twisted she became cause of them. It's kinda disturbing how she blames herself and thinks SHE might sully Ema. I mean, c'mon.

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 4:33PM

LostGamble
Age 15 discussion 14 Mar 19:00
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

What’s probably gonna happen: Anna and Ema ignore what happened between them, Anna goes out with Miku so she can ignore her feelings for Ema, and Yoshino keeps messing with Ema and Anna to hinder any progress between Ema and Anna.

I'll throw in that Anna and Ema probably continues to do lewd things with each other; then Yoshino finds out Anna is dating Miku, and being the shitty person that she is, decides to seduce Miku, making a messy twisted square love affair.

"so it seems Ema wasn't that much of a trash person to do it in Anna's bed."

Unless Ema was lying out of shame.

I could actually see this being the case. Sounds more in line with Ema's personality than her growing a backbone around Yoshino. I hope not though....cause seeing Anna pick up those tissues was ew.

last edited at Mar 14, 2020 7:02PM

LostGamble
Age 15 discussion 14 Mar 17:02
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

So it seems Ema wasn't that much of a trash person to do it in Anna's bed. Yoshino's still the trashiest for purposely making it seem like that though. And damn, Miku's right: Yoshino is a bad influence and Anna should stay away from her. I mean Miku isn't one to talk but she seems genuinely into Anna at least. Too bad Ema's such a doormat that despite everything Yoshino has said and done to Anna, she's still letting her be around her. Looks like the only thing stronger than Yoshino's hold on her is a Top Anna though.

Anna out here emulating her cousin and making the worst imaginable choices.

Well she's basically only had bad influences around her ever since she moved in with Ema. She's kinda become numb to it all and considering her choices lately, she's definitely become warped because of it.

Also @LostGamble your avatar is cursed.

It's probably a pretty accurate representation of this series. Lol

last edited at Mar 14, 2020 5:03PM

LostGamble
Age 15 discussion 13 Mar 14:30
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Wow. Yoshino and Ema doing it on Anna's bed is pretty effed up. I mean the things these two do are already messed up but damn. Someone needs to get Anna out of Ema's place.

And Anna finally lets the gay aura in. Too bad it's under these circumstances.

....Despite this being a mess and will probably be an even bigger nonsensical mess ahead, I still look forward to the next chapter.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

The main thing that bothers me here is that characters arent being held as accoumtable by the narrative. Utena can go around being aweful as much as she wants cuz the manga keeps playing it as a joke and not taking it seriously while Azul breaks at a pretty understandable point and the manga sets up to scrutinize her and have Utena whip her back into shape (pun intended) with her words.

I think that's the point. Utena is the MC but she's also the villain. She can be awful, a hypocrite, an asshole, and not be accountable or responsible for anything cause well, she's the villain. Azul is supposed to be one of the heroines. She's held to a higher standard. She's not allowed to fall that low or break, and if she does, she's expected to get back up. And I think, that's what Utena expects out of them despite her efforts to make them submit. She doesn't want them to be like her: falling cause of their desires. She looks up to magical girls after all.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Oof. She finally broke one. Her disgust is understandable though. She does still admire them after all. She probably enjoyed tormenting them but also liked that they still resisted her and fought for justice blah blah blah. Seeing one submit to their enemy, even if that enemy is her, made it no longer fun for her.

Azul is probably gonna get back on her feet after this. Getting defeated by the enemy over and over again is one thing but getting scolded by your enemy about what you stand for is a different kind of low.

Aight, all this talk of agreeing with Utena is annoying me cuz this chapter has her being a hypocritcal shit.

Well the last panel pretty much confirms this.

last edited at Mar 11, 2020 12:26AM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

At first I thought this was an alternate fantasy world where slavery was so common that you could just buy slaves at the market near your groceries but I guess this is pretty much just our own world but focused on the dark underbelly of it.

Keade was probably sold by her mom for money (maybe multiple times even) - a not so uncommon occurrence in human trafficking. The mistress' backstory is getting more intriguing. Looked like she definitely wasn't a willing participant in her amputations. She probably wants her arm and legs back (and revenge of course) but hoping for something more from there.

The couple chapters of fluff was so cute though.

last edited at Mar 10, 2020 11:56PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Consider me invested. Cute and fluffy but highly disturbing. That feeling of wanting to see more but at the same time dreading what comes out of all this. Can't wait to find out more about the mistress' past.

Slavery and Smartphones in the same era? Seems weird, but sure

Not that weird. I mean, our own world is like that. There's countless people that are in Kaede's former situation right now.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Can't believe I missed this series when it first posted here. Well, glad to have found this now - better late than never.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Woah. I really missed this series, particularly the little sister x delinquent storyline. I do follow the pretty pictures on the author's Twitter and just hope the comments mention what's happening.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019
  • "Zenmetsu" means total destruction/crushing defeat
  • Yukataro has stated that Zen is a top, and Yogurt is the bottom

Zenmetsu did give me the impression that she was gonna snap any minute now and just completely devour some Yogurt. Glad to know it's official. Too bad it ended so abruptly though.

LostGamble
Still Sick discussion 29 Feb 23:35
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

misunderstanding appears

resolved in one chapter - while we're at it we'll add makeup sex as a cherry on top

Seriously one of my favorite manga in past couple years. And did Shimizu really think she'd be the top?

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I rather like the art style. It's really refreshing to see drastically different art styles compared to the manga norm.

And yeah, Riko seems to have a thing for Sae. Noticing her every movement, prioritizing her opinions, wanting to constantly be around her, ignoring her crush talk. I may just have my Yuri goggles permanently affixed to my face but Riko probably took her first kiss out of jealousy and she didn't want the boy Sae's crushing on to get it first. It's funny, Sae thinks the world revolves around Riko but it looks like Riko's world revolves around Sae. Why does Riko call her Koedo-chan though?

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yeah you all need to remember that Shizuka was the one to actually cut off with Kaoru even when she was blackmailing her. She said to herself she will never go back to her. It's just that she's really confused and disillusioned.

I feel like a lot of people forget this. Shizuka tried to cut her off completely before but Kaoru practically made Shizuka believe that she'd kill herself if she's not around her. And before meeting Mask/Tokino, whenever she didn't have Shizuka's undivided attention, she'd either try to seduce her and/or hurt herself and guilt Shizuka into feeling like it's her fault.

Dont get me wrong, I like Kaoru. But that's because I like charming yet terribly manipulative characters.

I'm ultimately into Tokino x Kaoru more, but Shizuka x Tokino could be a pretty fun disaster!

I'd love to see that. It'd be hilarious. Kaoru would either be terribly depressed about it or be so into it that she'll try to make herself their third.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Just japanese girls?

I assumed this was just a recurring theme in manga. Are there girls actually doing this in real life?

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

^^Japanese girls cut their hair to move on from a heartbreak etc.

I forgot about that. Well considering the manga track record with having girls cut their hair to signify the end of a relationship, I'll give her the benefit of doubt this one time. I really do hope Shizuka stops being so affected by Kaoru already. But I guess it must be difficult to get over an ex that you bump into every day, especially when she only recently stopped emotionally manipulating you after she found a new girl to fixate on.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

was satisfying that Kaoru got played in the end. hopefully she'll be taken down a few notches soon

Agreed. Her face when when her crush passed right by her to talk to Shizuka was priceless. Kaoru is definitely one of the more amusing characters to follow but I don't want her to end up with Mask-chan cause I find her to be a terrible person and needs to crush on a girl who doesn't fall in love with her.

And damn, I thought Shizuka was finally fully devoted to Mio some chapters back but she actually only decided on that now? I like the new look but she should probably just take a break from relationships and work on herself. And her and Kaoru clearly need to stay away from each other cause they're relationship is still pretty toxic.