Forum › Posts by Ke_Zukulenzia

joined Jul 23, 2019

By the way, in this game is possible to unlock the Mother Diya route? Asking for a friend...............

lol nun fetish detected XD
I can't believe that of all the things to say about this manhua you went with this.......

joined Jul 23, 2019

Chinese title of this (橘味少女行为图鉴) takes its roots from Saburouta's Citrus - a more literal translation would be "An illustrated guide to the behaviour of a tangerine-scented girl".

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 11:22PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I kinda lowkey want Sakurako NTR arc just because people's reactions would be completely hilarious, even though it would make no narrative sense whatsoever

I see you have reached the stage where you enjoy the hysterical reactions of angry moral censors almost as much as the actual manga.

That's pretty high level. Kinda like a master degree in forum appreciation. Kudos!

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 11:14PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/CdSCBTS.jpg

This makes my heart break in like a million pieces.

It makes you sad, but it makes me angry. Like murderous angry. Like going on a rampage of slaughtering homophobic parents who hurt their child who loves them and hoped for their support.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Let those who get it get it. XP

joined Jul 23, 2019

It might not be yuri but Liane is at least bi by now lol

BA-DUMP BA-DUMP

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I'm bothered by the term "queen bee" as it's used in chapter 02. It doesn't sound like the right descriptor for Yanxing or that other badass girl at all.

My idea is that whatever they said in Chinese meant that they were like "banchō" of their schools, I mean something like the toughest ones among the students. That's what the attitude of the girl with red-brown hair seems to suggest, that she wants to rule the first-years with strength and sees Yanxing as a rival.

A "queen bee" as we understand it in English is more like the leader of the hotties clique who uses gossip and popularity with boys as her weapons. That doesn't look like Yanxing's style, and even less the way the badass redhead behaves.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Tfw your mom enters your bedroom while you're in the middle of a BDSM session and your dom mistress is tanning your hide. XD

Ke_Zukulenzia
Anime season 02 Oct 19:42
joined Jul 23, 2019

I watched Mo Dao Zu Shi last week and it's really good. (Also known as The Founder of Diabolism!) It's not yuri, it's BL, if you ok with that it's def worth it.
Also I heard the novel book is even better and more explicit. Maybe I'll look for it later.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

"Having known such popularity her entire life (because she's so dazzling and competent) Suzuya Sawa enjoyed the luxury of maintaining intimate relations with any woman she chose."

In yuri world, being a cool, beautiful, sexy, successful woman doesn't make other women crazy jelly. It doesn't make them seethe with hate and envy. It doesn't make them call you a slut and a man-eater.

No, it makes other women burn with lust and desire for you.

Yuri world is so great.

Oof. Ouch.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Ante la duda (?

La mas tetuda ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mis pensamientos exactamente. XD
En otras palabras, hay que ser tonta del culo para no elegir a la bruja!

joined Jul 23, 2019

lol XDD that's so unfair, the poor girl did study! like 9 hours nonstop!

joined Jul 23, 2019

Ah yes.. the Fujoshi shipping wars, definitely something they do and not something I do with Yuru Yuri, I'm not enraged when someone "mis-ships" my ships, nope NOT AL ALL! lmao.

Yui x Kyouko otp, right? Ayano can go kiss a duck!

And Sakurako better fall off a cliff, so Himawari can find someone better!

joined Jul 23, 2019

Por fin se acaba esta porquería, no existe yuri peor que este, bueno solo Oshiko-Sensei y Kämper.

Oye si no te gusta nadie te obliga a leer.

Si te la pasas diciendo "qué asco, esto no me gusta" y al mismo tiempo te desvives por leer cada capítulo nuevo en cuanto salen, no resultas muy convincente.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I dunno, isn't the moving away drama a cliche cause it works? Maybe this can be the push to help them realize how they feel about each other.

At this time, looking at things right now, any push, even cliché, is welcome.

Man, I'm sure if they ever did get it on it would be some damn passionate sex.

Yeap. If they ever...

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Here's the epilogue in Spanish:

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/79dff6571603dfc299119fad560a66db/cascade

"¡De veras, de veritas!" XDD Ese traductor ha visto demasiadas veces el Chavo del Ocho.

Jajajaja yo pensé lo mismo. :>

The part about Aya's hymen was completely unexpected. These two made love so many times, and did so many sexual things together, but it would appear Aya had never let Sei take her virginity -- that is, break her hymen. She was saving that for a time when she would be certain Yoru was forgotten and Sei was hers and hers alone. It took two years...

¿DOS AÑOS?
¿Qué pasó, qué pasó? ¡Vamos, ahí!

joined Jul 23, 2019

Serina tells Asumi they don't need to bath. She puts her head between Asumi's legs, her nose very close to Asumi's vagina. She inhales, she exhales, then she stands up and says: «I changed my mind, go take a bath.»

This was found to be hilarious by many people because it could be read as Serina implying to Asumi that her groin smells. It's not what the author intended, just amusing.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

For whatever you might say about this, being a womanizing idiot that's finally starting to learn that the world doesn't revolve around them and wishing that the creative inspiration that you look up to would just "wither away" are completely different, lol.
I don't think these sorts of actions are cancelled out by someone else doing something "worse", if you can even say that. For whatever Kaoru did, for however wrong she was, it doesn't make what Mayoi said in the latest chapter any less "toxic." It is classic toxic envy, to love someone, to admire them from the bottom of their hearts so much that it makes them hate, to even wish that their talent would dry up? That comes from such a different place than yer bog standard womanizer, i think...just my opinion, though.

Don't really want to get involved. Still...
Secret selfish thoughts? That you keep to yourself? Don't harm anyone.
Cheating on your love partner? Again and again? Betraying their trust, breaking their hearts? Hurting those who love you in a cruel and horrible way? Dude, that's messed up, that's first grade assholery, that's some bad shit.

last edited at Aug 8, 2021 3:46AM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Yo tmb les traigo un dato:
Si es con un androide ¿cuenta como experiencia? es una nueva serie de manga con una prota que vive en un futuro cercano muy avanzado en lo tecnológico. Un día compra un chirimbolo cualquiera por internet pero por accidente le envían, en vez de lo que pidió, una sexaroide tetona que está programada para ser la amante perfecta de su amita. uwu
Por ahora sólo está el primer capi pero ya hay contenido sexual a montones. XD Este manga no pierde el tiempo en saltar a lo ricolino!

last edited at Jul 30, 2021 4:46PM

joined Jul 23, 2019

I've talked before about the great writer and artist (and countrywoman of mine) Xierra099 and her comic series, especially Lovin' Sis which is a smut-fest of yuri and bi action and is already in its 3d season.

This time I want to share some recent posts by her. First one is a reply to some readers who wanted to know of her first romantic experience in high school:

The other is a conversation with fans about the works that influenced her:

joined Jul 23, 2019

This isn't a 4koma

A 4-pager then; even tinier.

and even 4komas can have cliffhangers at the rare times they decide to progress the plot.

I don't find even the tiniest hint that this is a cliffhanger. All I see here is a cheap weak joke. You're supposed to think 'oh, she expected her confession and instead got her irked ha ha how funny' and next chapter we are be back to statu quo. Where did you pull that cliffhanger idea from?

joined Jul 23, 2019

It's not funny because it's not a punchline, it's a cliffhanger.

In a 4-koma?

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

What's Yankee x Jerky? Anyone knows about it?

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Just help your younger self get the girl instead of being a pedo

Newsflash!

If you go for women who look like this, you're a pedo.

Don't you mean don't go for children that look like this?

Exactly! It's plainly evident she hasn't gone through puberty yet.
Someone feed this poor child with a baby bottle!

Ke_Zukulenzia
Semelparous discussion 26 Jun 23:25
joined Jul 23, 2019

I don't know why i get this feeling, but this manga's direction make me feel like some unseen twist, or other McGuffin is coming that will somehow retroactively fix everything. Seems like too much is happening too quickly for this to cleanly resolve in a way that will be satisfying.

A kind of Gamma feeling, then. Not surprising.