Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Their struggle is the flame that keep this series alive at this point, and I believe that fixing their bond is this manga's endgame.

I will be dissapointed if it end with this because we got so little post confession fluff from Iori and Hima that's it's almost criminal.Hate that authors nowaday can only pile up dramas to keep the story going.

last edited at Mar 18, 2023 11:20PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah and it's her who help Yori writing the love song. Let's not re-write the story, she is the most important in the arc, not the story. Let's not pretend a character not even here for 15 chapters is the suposs driving force of the whole premise just because she leave the band.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Cinomoon-1635693208129933312-img1

Oshio-mama want to know your location.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
106003911_p0

Big juicys sins

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Lavenderincubus-1606465974215249920-img1

Kinky

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Riffraffhellyea-1495866817612496909-img2

No text ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
106296444_p0

Momo showing Shamiko how to use Fresh Peach Heart Shower

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe not? This being BDSM smut is pretty well known, so I'd expect most people that'd take issue with it simply won't watch

You'd hope, but unfortunately an anime adaption brings a new level of visibility, and that tends to come with a wave of people angry about something.

It'll be the age thing that they whine about the most. You'll get some people defending it because people tend to be more forgiving of something like this because of the yuri angle. But the age of the characters and the fact that the mangaka is male will have large amount of people dismissing it a fetish stuff aimed at men and calling it problematic for x-reasons. And yeah, Interspecies Reviewers got hit HARD by the controversy machine to the point it basically had to stop airing normally and lost it's dub. Then again, Redo of Healer managed to weather it. Though that was so audacious they basically knew exactly what they were doing and counted on that. It's hard to know what will happen with this, though I have a bad feeling. Then again, as long as nothing happens to the manga I don't really mind.

&

You forget the biggest "problem". Most of the cast are suposs to be middle schoolers.

Replying to both, right character ages in anime get a lot of backlash, and regardless of genre. Usually resulting in generalized anime hate, and sometimes even offensive comments about Japan. Yeah I'm just going to keep my head down, and try to ignore the drama when the adaption comes out.

Don't get me wrong, i'm still happy that it's getting an anime adaptation.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah it looks like there's gonna be an anime. There's no way it isn't massively toned down, though. Honestly I have a hard time believing it will hold a candle to the manga. Too many people would whinge about it. Still, I guess we'll see.

Pretty certain people on social media will take issue with the series regardless. The main character is an outlandish sadist villain and that's not going to go over well. I'm just gonna do my best to keep my head down and avoid the drama the best I can..

You forget the biggest "problem". Most of the cast are suposs to be middle schoolers.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Satohitob-1634902753834319872-img1

Smooth

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How can it even end het when Satsuki hate the only main guy ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Stuff like this is why the majority of the greatest stories out there are all incomplete for years on end.

And all because of an outdated system whose cracks are the whole reason we get to see anything at all.

Double mood. Shit should be fair game if left alone for two months imo. Readers literally get sick and die sometimes before getting to finish a story because some damn translator sat on it instead of having enough decency to hand over the story to someone else. I have no respect for those types.

Lol, there is no rules, if someone want to snipe, they can. There is no law stopping them. And translators stopped because there is an actual official translation and respect it. Unlike some people it seem.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Tadano_nepi-1629102513868926982-img1

Perfection

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Might put that Bisexual tag before we get complaints

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This is the second yuri series I've seen to directly reference The Little Prince (the other series being My Dear Lass). It's probably one part that it is a classic story and one part that I'm primed to remember it being referenced, but it feels like a strange coincidence.

Revolutionary Girl Utena also seems to share some similarities with The Little Prince (at least enough similarities that I saw someone else write an essay comparing the two). Certainly The Little Prince is a very influential story.

It's not even the first time it got referenced

last edited at Feb 23, 2023 10:17PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Idk what yall are talking about, I really like the story. I don't mind all the Shiho drama and angst, It's interesting. And imo it makes the scenes we do get with Yori and Hima even sweeter because we don't see them constantly

Agreed. At least this is better than that other story from the same author. "There's no way I can have a lover" or something like that. That one is just garbage in manga form.

Admittedly, that one can be blamed on the writer of the original LN it adapts, not much the artist can do about it...

Takeshima is only the artist for Watanare,not the author.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wait, what. Square Enix is publishing this? Squeenix publishes manga? Are we getting a SMPxR RPG?!

er. you know Squeenix has published manga for a LONG time, right? like, AFAIK, Soul Taker was the first major hit from their manga mag.

Also Murcielago

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She was introduced back in Chapter 15, almost 25 chapters ago by now. I think it's time some of you get over her.

She make it difficult to get over her.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She's the most important character of the series, whether you like it or not.

She was make the most important for this arc, she wasn't even namedrop until this arc. Man, she is not even part of the premise, she is just a byproduct. And just because she is so called "most important" doesn't mean i want to see a girl bitching about how she can't face her problems because she has too much pride.
And that's considering your headcanon she is the most important. Excuse that people want to see the main characters being lovely dovely and face some hurdle and not being forced into a drama they had nothing to do with.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
105435038_p0

^ Also not mentionning that NoeFlare rings are engraved with their names and debut dates.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's why we can't have good things here.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 08 Feb 19:42
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No context Bofuri

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Fejwckcaiai3i9_-orig

^ I think you mistake Chorimokki with Negom