Forum › Posts by sirflimflam

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I mean I get the whole "Everyone says I'm that way anyway so I might as well act like it, whatevs" crap Ashima is doing, but it's really frustrating to watch. The hell is she even doing, anyway? She apparently loves Rin but is also randomly sexually harassing her half sister? I don't get it. Is she in love with both of them? I don't think she hates her sister despite how she acts. Is it to get back at her "family"? To "corrupt" her sister?

I seriously want to just smack her. That emo and aloof all the time act is already stale to the point I'd rather she not show up anymore, and I love yuri sibling stories!

I also feel like the buildup to the realization of our girl's own feelings was paced really weird. That was a quick realization for someone who for all intents and purposes was a straight girl.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 3:39PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

What the literal hell are these girls doing to produce that much saliva? It's like they got a water hose hiding in there or something.

This can only end as a threesome.

sirflimflam
Past discussion 05 Apr 10:21
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Wow actually cried, jesus christ.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Wow, did we enter yandere territory here? She's fucking terrifying in that last panel.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Would twitter suspend you for saying you want to die? lol I feel like that'd be some real encouragement.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I really just can't bring myself to like Ito. At all.

sirflimflam
Age 15 discussion 13 Mar 16:00
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

For the super strict mom to let Anna end up at Ema's place, she seriously dropped the ball on vetting the place...

That girl is practically already ruined.

Honestly kind of surprised Ema didn't put up a little bit of a fight about fucking on Anna's bed and then leaving it to look like a damn orgy took place. The hell, man.

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 4:01PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Kayo you idiot. The only legitimately frustrating thought would be if Chiru started monopolizing Suzu from her, but we know that's not going to happen. SHE knows deep down that's not going to happen. Suzu hasn't shown any doubt in wanting to be friends with her despite her "position". She knows she's freaking out about nothing and she's dragging everyone down with her. Now Chiru is going to worry her ass off and cry for nothing.

Bad Kayo. Bad.

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 11:23PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I actually applaud the mom for that stunt. Smart move since the girl obviously needed a push. Sometimes a kick in the arse is better than a slow prodding. Specially since the previous attempts following the gentle approach only built up anxiety in the girl

There's no way this would have ended that way given the circumstances of the story to date. Given her fear of responsibility is one of the main things that drives her into a corner, having it just shoved onto her and her being able to handle it is puzzling. I get the angle they were trying to tackle; namely she's working so hard she doesn't even have time to think about her anxiety, but that's just not how it works. Especially for Neeko.

I'm actually perplexed the author decided to make this scenario work out so well. It's like they wanted a reason for us to look at the mother less cynically, since she has always been perceived as the typical well-meaning parent who doesn't understand there's really a real problem.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

The hate for MC is puzzling for me. I actually like the Ito and how firm she says no to Sumika when the position was offered. I've seen far too many flim flamy MC for my liking.

The problem with MC is she's being selfish. I get being disappointed when an actor or actress you like turns out to be kinda a bitch in real life (I've for a few myself), but she is messed up. "Don't tarnish MY Sumika"? The ultimate form of selfishness, which she criticizes Simika for exhibiting herself.

Now, I realize as this story progresses, we're going to see her realize how similar she is being to the Sumika she seems to hate for doing the same thing to her. Sumika will start becoming more and more like her sterile ideal and she'll realize how much she actually liked the real thing better, but for now, this is who she is. A selfish girl getting mad at another selfish girl.

edit: the person above me hits the situation pretty well

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 6:21PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Damn mom, you may have just overstepped some boundaries you might come to regret very soon. I mean lets break this down for a moment. Instead of easing her into an environment where she can get comfortable with people again, she literally just fed her daughter to the bloodthirstiest of sharks.

I'm trying to figure out how anyone thought this was a good idea? Did she think it was gonna be like intense shock therapy or something? Or maybe she doesn't really believe something is genuinely wrong with her daughter?

Frankly I'd be disappointed with the writer if Neeko came out of this unscathed, and I say that as someone who feels really bad for this character. You don't "fix" people like this.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 9:39PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Jun loves her like a sister/friend, I guarantee it. He very likely feels terrible for having to reject her, and that's why he's always at her beck and call when she goes through boyfriends left and right. Then she goes and says she's switching sides and dating a girl now. He's probably well aware she's doing what she's doing to get his attention, and when she didn't come home the night before was probably really goddamn worried about her.

So I see through you, story, there shall be no love tetrahedrons here, story.

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 6:56PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

shit taste confirmed. also she only killed one person who did not deserved all other deaths were justified.

One isn't enough?

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 7:12PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Not going to lie, despite already knowing how this was going to end via the anime, I'm still pretty upset with it.

Satou successfully ruined the chances of her ever getting better. She's so damn young that it's a real tragedy. She is the kind of person who has the best chance of moving on from her traumas in a proper setting. But she's just..done with all that now. All that old pain, her old family, her brother who actually cares about her. Okay, great. Now she's going to be wholeheartedly devoted to a dead serial killer for the rest of her life. Is she happy right now? Sure, I guess, in the same way an insane person might be happy with themselves for being the president of the world.

I really hope that last panel wasn't her abducting some kid she thinks Satou was reborn into, starting the tragedy all over again...

I'm usually pretty okay with more depressing or twisted stories, but the way this one unfolded laid bare some emotions about this sort of story that just makes me cringe. The art really creates a disconnect between what's happening and how it's portrayed, which probably gives you a false sense of security even though things are falling apart from all sides. Can't say I'd ever recommend it to anyone, but I suppose I appreciate it for what it is, even if I think the ending sucks as there's no catharsis at the end for the readers to catch their breath. It starts depressing and ends even more depressing.

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 12:23AM

sirflimflam
1 x ½ discussion 10 Oct 17:07
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Yeap, I knew it was going to be a sister x sister thing with her.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Damn, I said it early on in chapter 1, but now I really feel sorry for the husband. Glad he at least called it out for what it is, so he doesn't just internalize everything and it explodes making him look like the bad guy somehow.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I feel like the cut way too much in that 3 year skip, but it was a cute story...

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

...the hell? That was like setting up the beginning of a final arc and then being told "finish this in one chapter"

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

The Title is "Tae-chan and Jimiko-san" but in reality , its a yuri sex spreeding spree. A long chain that keep getting longer.

It's like watching a plague spread across the community. Tae was Patient Zero.

sirflimflam
1 x ½ discussion 01 Sep 15:46
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Komi028:

Could be, Miyuki in the present time (no flashback) seems to know Asuka likes her mom, she probably started saying "Mom" when they were making out and suddenly Miyuki stopped.

Props to Komi028 for a dead-on call here.

I’ve seen worse-executed examples of “Exposition and/as Foreplay” than this one. . .

The stupid thing about this situation is it's a HUGE LEAP to assume why she was even accidentally calling out her moms name. In any other situation, I would assume she's nervously calling out her mom's name like a young person might do in a particularly tense situation seeking some kind of help, instead of actually thinking of doing dirty things with her mom.

sirflimflam
Karura discussion 25 Aug 04:29
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I kinda get the feeling Pal is considering leaving her with Rize proper.

sirflimflam
1 x ½ discussion 13 Aug 17:55
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if next chapter reveals Miyuki was abused by her mother, her sister caught them and that's why she killed herself.

Honestly getting that vibe now. Or rather her mother caught her screwing around with her sister and the mom went a bit overboard on the ol' freakout.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

At first I didn't liked Midori because she saw Haru as a replacement of Tsugumi, but know I love her and how she's more mature and mother-like.
I wonder if she will tell Haru that she loved her mother in a romantic way and how Haru will react to it.

Really? Because reading Chapter 6, the pages 31, 32 and 33 make me think the exact opposite.

I don't think you're supposed to take it that literally, I read that as more on a sentimental level. Of course she sees Tsugumi in her daughter -- who wouldn't? They've only just met recently and things have moved very quickly given the circumstances. However, everything that has been going on leads me to believe that she definitely has her own individual value for Midori. Being Tsugumi's daughter was just the opening act that brought them together. It all goes up from here.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Every time I read one of these chapters I start crying again. It's been ten years now, and every time I think I've moved on, something brings you back into my mind, Mom...

last edited at Aug 9, 2019 5:20PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I dunno, just from reading Kodama stories I feel like the setup is pretty apparent... Friend slept with boyfriend and faked pregnancy to break them up because she liked her and didn't want anyone else to have her....but didn't think she would just vanish like a puff of smoke because... reasons? Not sure how this girl thought causing that incident would allow them to remain in contact with each other and not become totally estranged.