Forum › Posts by Ensel

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Sorry it's hard for me to imagine a wholesome Mito. But more of this classic Niji pairing is nice.

Why ? :0 (I'm not very familiar with Nijisanji)

joined Mar 12, 2018

Oh I'm so sad ! The ending was way too weak :(( The plot was very interesting, the art is gorgeous and the mangaka made some very good doujinshis, it could have turn out into one of the best yuri :((

Ensel
Genshin Impact! 17 Oct 14:50
joined Mar 12, 2018

It's everywhere and I can't stop thinking about Paimon's ehe te nandayo.

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm looking for yuri that has the type of ara-ara fufufu character.

I'm still looking for this, please suggest me some if you have any. Here is the list of what I already read: https://dynasty-scans.com/lists/262821-ara-ara-fufufu

I don't know if it's that you're looking for but there's the Shizuru x Natsuki pairing where one of them is the ara-ara archetype.

I'm not really into doujinshi, but since I'm so thirsty, they're still some good read, thank you sir!

They're canon but their relationship isn't part of the main plot of the animes :/

Ensel
Image Comments 17 Oct 04:35
joined Mar 12, 2018
84860184_p0

Oh wow, what a beautiful fanart...

joined Mar 12, 2018

Very very cute and wholesome !

joined Mar 12, 2018

Adachi is so funny in a cute way. I nearly cried of laughing at the end of the episode. what the eff

joined Mar 12, 2018

It feels like it's going to be poetic. Loving it so far (:

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm looking for yuri that has the type of ara-ara fufufu character.

I'm still looking for this, please suggest me some if you have any. Here is the list of what I already read: https://dynasty-scans.com/lists/262821-ara-ara-fufufu

I don't know if it's that you're looking for but there's the Shizuru x Natsuki pairing where one of them is the ara-ara archetype.

last edited at Oct 14, 2020 10:11AM

Ensel
Image Comments 13 Oct 09:53
joined Mar 12, 2018
Ejlmye2vkag_4f5-orig

I mean the height gap, double uwu

Ensel
Image Comments 13 Oct 09:52
joined Mar 12, 2018
Ejlmye2vkag_4f5-orig

They super cute uwu

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Does someone know any old yuri/shoujo ai?

Maria-sama ga miteru (?)
If you're looking for something older than that, Oniisama e.

Yeah i was looking for something like that, thank you!

You're welcome !

Ensel
Genshin Impact! 12 Oct 15:24
joined Mar 12, 2018

About Paimon, if in the end, she turns out to be the real villain, I'm going to feel really betrayed :(( then it kinda makes sense, I mean the siblings both have a Paimon, right? Or is it the same Paimon?

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Does someone know any old yuri/shoujo ai?

Maria-sama ga miteru (?)
If you're looking for something older than that, Oniisama e.

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 5:52AM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

I love them so much uwu

Ensel
Anime season 09 Oct 10:40
joined Mar 12, 2018

So I watched first episode of Adachi and Shimamura and I'm liking it so far. Question to people reading mango/light novel. How much first episode covered? Are we going to barely go anywhere in first season? Also wtf is up with astronaut loli?

The first episode covered the first chapter of the manga (moke vers.) and as for the ln, I think it only covered the first and the second chapters.

Also I watched anime adaptation of first arc of Burn The Witch. New manga from author of Bleach. I was surprised that it actually has lesbian character in main cast and it seems like the 2 OTP parings are het and yuri. Kubo did include yuri in Bleach, but it boiled either to comic relief (Chizuru) or was completely unresolved (Sui Feng), so the fact this time it seems to be taken more seriously was really nice. Character introduction was poking fun at her for being a bit yandere-ish, but it never stretched out to her being in love with another girl and in fact the MC she is in love with never rejected her or said she's not into girls and in fact it's clear she cares about her as a friend, so there's clear potential for her to eventually warm up to her. Also for people who did read/watch Bleach, while there's a lot of new concepts, there's also a lot of stuff that's clearly taken from Bleach, which isn't surprising as Kubo did tied it to Bleach making it a spin off, rather than completely new series (how much it makes sense in-universe is another matter).

Oh yeah, the lesbian yandere character (I forgot her name) was quite surprising. When they introduced her first, I was scared they'll portray her as the lesbian typical "don't-touch-my-oneesama" side character but she turned out fine and her relationship with the mc was cute tbh ! I mean I hope it won't be as frustrating as the Sui Feng and Yoruichi pairing (still mad they aren't canon).

Honestly I didn't see the connection between Bleach and Burn the Witch, beside the mention of soul society and I feel like the soul society in BTW doesn't have the same concept than the soul society in Bleach.

Ensel
Anime season 09 Oct 08:51
joined Mar 12, 2018

I watched the first episode of AdaShima and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much ! But the atmosphere is kinda different from the ln and the manga, it surprised me :0

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

So I'm looking for this one shot about 2 OL's who where so in love with each other that they couldn't focus on work so they break up. Then they reunite with each other in the same work place. And at the end they end up back together.

This.

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Sup guys there's this manga from probably before 2015/2017 where this girl A loves cute girls and girl B was one of them (both are student reps) so girl A trap girl B in a room and lay on B's lap and drooled over it. Last page was of A showing off her cute gf to her 4 brothers. Girl A is flat chested. Girl B have big boobs. The tag definitely consist of school girl/school life and its a original. Anyone knows the name of this?

This !

Ensel
Assault lily 02 Oct 12:15
joined Mar 12, 2018

I watched the first episode, and it was... fine? Seemed kinda uneven in a lot of places- they spent a ton of time expositing about the monsters while literally just stating the obvious (there are giant monsters, special schoolgirls fight them, etc), but then threw a ton of odd terminology in halfway through that could have used an explanation, but didn't get addressed in any way.
Most of the charactes seem painfully generic, both design and personality-wise, and I was struggling not to wince under the waves and waves of one-trait anime archetypes filling up the screen. It felt like diving into a gacha game with zero context, and I'm not certain they'll get any development.
The direction was great, if somewhat male-gazey, and the fact that every single one of the girls has that same fetishistic 'thicc-thighs' body type is definitely dumb. Shaft's characteristic direction can lend a ton of momentum to scenes, but it also feels like a 40 year old man using a camera to lick an underaged girl's body over from every angle. At least the fight scenes were good, and devoid of pantyshots and other bullshit.
On the Yuri front, the show has potential, but will probably break no new ground. I hate how Riri and Yuyu are literally shown together in every single Op and Ed shot, but still have other girls fawning over them in the show. You know that none of it is gonna go anywhere but the 'main' ship route of Edgy Black Haired Girl and Naive Pink Haired Genki Girl. It just feels needlessly cruel to the others, because they'll probably get killed off for drama or just have an episode where they realize that they aren't the Chosen Ones and slink away.
All in all, a very good looking show that still can't hide a bundle of tired tropes and mediocre writing underneath all that Shaft polish. It'll probably pull a Madoka-esque twist at some point, although even that tends to be more of a recipe for torturing lolis than it is for compelling stories. Then again, considering that this franchise was based off a toy line, I can kinda see the blatantly merchandise-oriented philosophy at work here.
I guess there's nothing to do but wait and see.

^^^

Ensel
Genshin Impact! 01 Oct 17:17
joined Mar 12, 2018

The Chi quest drove me crazy, I spent 3h trying to do it alone, in the end I had to look up the solution. It was the hardest quest imo. But I spent a good time doing it !

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 5:32PM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Hi. Looking for yuri that isnt only yuri... How do i explain? Well, something going on and romance between girls isn't the main plot point. Otherside Picnic, Madoka, Happy Sugar Life, VA-11 Hall-A, Aoi Shiro, Atlach Nacha... Not manga is fine too, could be almost any form of media. But preferably not too short.

El cazador de la bruja is a classic ! The two main characters end up together, one of the them is a poc without being cliché, it's very refreshing and more important, Yuki Kajiura worked on the ost ! If you're into cowboy, witches and a badass main character with saving your gf by running away with her as the main plot, go for it.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 2:39PM

Ensel
Genshin Impact! 30 Sep 18:35
joined Mar 12, 2018

If you pick the sister, the brother is the one on the other side

Oh I'm a little less hyped up :((
But I'll probably choose her when the game is going to come out on the switch.
Thank you for the info!

Ensel
Genshin Impact! 30 Sep 16:02
joined Mar 12, 2018

I chose the brother as the main character but when I saw that the sister was on the evil side I got really intrigued, makes me want to reroll to see how she got there (watching gameplays isn't really my thing).

Ensel
Arknights! 29 Sep 17:38
joined Mar 12, 2018

I think this is the best roll I've ever gotten in a gacha ever. And it was my first 10-roll, too

Your luck is way too strong ! Congrats !