Forum › Posts by Dardes

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Love Homura's faces XDDD

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Anyway, this is hilarious. But hold on--- clear it up for me, will ya? Did Homu fail again at the end? ):

I wanna know too .-.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Their postions and kisses were SOOOO weird, wtf? xD But okay, it's yuri, noice <3
Edit: They didn't even close eyes to kiss .-. Mostly.. How awkward is that?

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 2:16AM

Dardes
Lily Love discussion 18 Apr 00:50
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

These super short chapters will kill me xD But i'm seriously looking forward to the new chapters. Hope it will be full honey-satisfying end :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

haruka's a pimp all right

Ahahaha xD

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Incesister.
This needs to be a thing.

I wanted to ask, what the duck does that mean? I tried googling it but so far no results

-Edit- lol nevermind, finished reading the episode and read the credits. Sorry, ehe ^^' :D

last edited at Apr 10, 2015 7:04PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

the cover... no ribs and four finger??

Pretty sure that the thumbs are hidden behind her hands. I really got no idea about the ribs tho. She looks more like pregnant to me .-.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Aoi x Ichigo yuri mangas are really the best :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Oh my god! XDDDD lol

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why did Sayuri freak out so much from slug? ._. Would her reaction be any different if it was snail?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Rape tag maybe? ._.

Dardes
Image Comments 04 Feb 13:06
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
Aikatsu285

Dunno.. Ichigo's family shop is making bentos and there's one popular bento called "Seaweed bento"
One of the favorite stuff Ran likes is seaweed, she likes plain, healthy food. So it's either try to make her happier by mentioning seaweed that Ichigo can cook (or whatever) OR ... i just dunno :D Sorry ^^'

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

MORE PLEASE ;A;

YES! :3

Dardes
Image Comments 17 Jan 10:33
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Dat Ran's expression tho! :D Love it <3

Dardes
Image Comments 17 Jan 10:25
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
Osakepls[edit]

Watching it, at 37 episode atm. At the start it's kinda non-logical (like, how did they learn to dance and sing so quickly and so on) but it's good :3 the yuri and ships...

Dardes
Image Comments 14 Jan 12:34
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
Assault%e2%98%86love%20you!%20aoi-tan

What? Do i need to watch the anime or something to understand it?

Edit: Nm, i get it now, is it when Ichigo left? Prolly yeah ._.

last edited at Sep 6, 2015 8:09PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Moarr... Is there gonna be continuation for this or it's simply one-shot?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I'm gonna read just a lil' bit more yuri before going to sleep.. Just a lil' bit. I promise >.<

Dardes
Image Comments 25 Nov 18:43
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It's interestig how Homu striped (and prolly had sex with) Kouko just like that. Haha :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It's cute, but the art's just the slightest bit off. Like a group of adult women dressed up as the Love Live characters.

haha I actually thought that same thing

It felt more like teenage boys cosplaying as µ's to me. Their faces were really masculine. Cute story though.

Now that you say that I can't unsee it. xD

I still liked it though.

Lots of bishounen and traps..
Even if they would be genderbend i would read it as long i can see the characters..

Traps, traps everywhere. D:

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

That was.. uh... I was just thinkin'.. what if those girls were all virgins, what if Sawako-sensei took virginity from every one of there ._. .. God, no! No!!.. D:

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

She wants the old loli shinobu back

I guess it's time for science babies!

+1.

Or adoption?

No, it has to be science baby. Because Lalah misses the small, young Shinobu. If they adopted a kid it wouldn't look one bit like Shinobu, however it's possible with the science-baby genetics.

Dardes
My Beloved discussion 02 Oct 02:52
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

IMHO, sometimes you just fall in love with the person who is most important to you. in Youko's case, Nana was that person. as for Nana's immaturity, well... OK, she had a crush on Tsukiko and to a lesser degree had those emotions/feelings reinforced and validated by the manga she was reading. when her heart gets hurt, she immediately dismisses the whole thing as "onee-sama play" because it is easier to dismiss those feelings than have to admit that your heart was broken, and I don't think that is completely an immature thing to do as many of us do it when we cannot get our way.

Agree

Also, notice that Nana is crying here. question that should be asked, is she crying because she hurt her best friend's feelings, because in that instance she realizes she is really in love with Youko, or both?

I think that she started crying becuase she "dismissed" the whole Tsukiko-stuff, meaning that she didn't cry after getting her heart broken, but after Youko screamed at her then It was too much for her and started crying.. but of course, you might be right. I dunno :D

Dardes
My Beloved discussion 24 Sep 17:35
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"Don't be a creep"..., you creep. xD
My god, it made me laugh so much. Credit page jokes are the best :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Do you know if there's a second chapter to this or something? That would be amazing :3