Forum › Posts by KanadeChan

KanadeChan
Image Comments 11 Nov 03:16
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
Drcfhc-uuaa4b7j-orig

Diana : Teacher, let me help you develop that spell.
Akko : I didn't know you like swimming.
Diana : If the spell is complete, wanna go swimming together?
Akko : Ofcourse!
Diana : :)

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

At page 12, I thought Homura was going to give her a coat and say “I noticed it in a shop window” and “As I thought, it suits you well”. lol
Well, Really like the art style and the lovely story. Reading this is a very good way to start my morning. <3

last edited at Nov 9, 2018 7:25PM

KanadeChan
Image Comments 01 Nov 22:14
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
Dqztoo1xqaup_ov-orig

It looks like Yui is trying to kiss Kyouko’s cheek.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Oh! Hana likes pretty onee-san. Hana’s gayness is awaken. =w=

KanadeChan
Image Comments 26 Oct 21:06
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
52901083_p0

YES! KyoHomu! Thank you very much! ><

KanadeChan
Please discussion 26 Oct 10:28
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I think she died from "Sudden Unexpected Nocturnal Death Syndrome" (SUNDS). (In Thailand, we call this "Rok-rai-tai"(โรคใหลตาย). Her heart stopped working during sleep. she don't even feel pain.
This is very sad.

I think Hiro really did a bad thing, that is “she didn’t do anything”. She didn’t break up with Chiharu properly. She moved to another town and never came back and she stopped contact with Chiharu. Why? If you don’t love her anymore you shouldn’t left her like that. You should end your relationship properly then you can do what ever you want. I bet Hiro don’t even know that Chiharu is dead.

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 10:48AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Age them down over time so we can watch Mya-nee turn back into a loli.

I want to see that! ><
Also, I want to know what will happen if Mya-nee turn into loli and the other three turn into adult.

KanadeChan
Image Comments 18 Oct 09:40
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
Dgtsgqbvaaeq1ho-orig

Love the art. It's beautiful.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

What the... I know it is a happy ending but I still feel depressed. I think it’s like the story was forced to the happy ending in one chapter and each personal problem didn’t fully be solved.(or the author just didn’t show that to us due to a limit of pages)
Well, good art with the good start story and concept but the development to the ending is (for me) not good. 5/10

last edited at Oct 8, 2018 12:16AM

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Nakatani-sensei's story is so realistic. I think I understand what Yuu feel.
In the past, when my girlfriend told me "let's just be friends"(that's my first time heartbroken), just like Yuu, my heart felt numb. I didn't cry and I didn't sad. it's just like the word "happy" was gone. I still be able to did everything like usual right after the broke up, preparing for test, playing basketball with friends, etc, but it wasn't fun it felt nothing.
So, this chapter make me feel [ ](<-I don't know what it's called but it's not a good feeling). I didn't know that reading a manga can hurt me this much. This manga is so amazing.
Good chapter, Good art, Good story. 10/10
P.S. "DON'T YOU DARE MAKE YUU CRY, TOUKOOOOO!"

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Ahhhhhh love Haru x Fuyu so much. And they are like Mado x Homu which is good. ><

KanadeChan
Yuri Moyou discussion 24 Sep 11:30
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th sister is the only one that already had sex?

Wow, you are right. lol

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

See I understand it was romantic at first and that this a comedy and all. But being held back for 5 years?! How is that even possible that ur still in school at that age?! The manga logics my god

There are a lot of people like that in my school. 10% because of hospitalization, and 90% had to repeat a year(more than one time) due to there behavior(got expelled again and again, got F in every subjects, etc).

KanadeChan
If discussion 15 Sep 07:26
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I cried when Homura saying “thanks Kaname-san” instead of saying “thanks Madoka”.
Very nice work, Navia-san.

KanadeChan
Image Comments 08 Sep 06:31
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
Dmq7ej4x4aatzy--orig%20(1)

^ Couldn't agree more.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Seeing Homura in page 21, it almost made me cry. She deserves happiness.
Good story, Good art, Good job!

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Maybe her husband is actually a woman. Yes, it’s gonna be like that! it’s gonna.....I need to stop lying to myself. ToT

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

So, there are so many lesbian couples in this school. What a nice school!

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Age gap is great! (Maybe 10 years ago it's an adult-loli relationship XD)

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I like this chapter but i also don't completely satisfied? this is so weird. Still love the art though. Very cute!
Hope they will come to the conclusion like "Oh It's because I love her!" something like that. XD

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

O_0!!!!!!!!!, Nakatani-sensei never fail to surprise me. I didn't think that Yuu will confess this fast. Moreover, when Yuu cover her face with her hands it's make me feel like "NOOOOOOO!!!" and "Do not make Yuu cry Toukooooo please say something nice PLEASEEEEEE!!!" And it take more than 5 minute for me to go on to the next page(This is also why i love this series).
Well, Please don't make Yuu cry, Touko. That's all I want.
Edit: I also want Touko to know how much Yuu want to love someone.

last edited at Jul 31, 2018 12:02AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Interesting. I want a continuation cause I want to know what will happen in their daily life. Will Haruka always resume control of the body when they are going to do something lewd? >< (I know it's wrong and Kouhei isn't a bad guy, but i want a yuri ending...I really do.)

last edited at Jul 14, 2018 10:46PM

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Love this manga. It's very beautiful. Moreover, the ending is great. <3

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Yay! Another MadoHomu from Yamada Ako and this one is so sweet. I'm sooo happy.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

If I was Touko’s father, I would say something like this.
http://imgur.com/f9kFN1I

Your kids are going to hate you if you make a habit of randomly shipping them with people you've never met. ;p

Thanks for the warning. :)
And don't worry, I definitely won't do something like that in real life.