Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So what does the last page mean? Doesn't seem like the kind of "one day we'll stop playing around and marry faceless men" manga.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Twintail tsun tsun needs more love.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

No pee on my watch.

Also they really should consider the option of dating.

MagiMaki
School Zone discussion 22 Apr 16:04
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Don't bully her too much. ;-;

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Someone managed to hide the lolis in time.

Hm...Would have prefered the first years to be a thing, but age gap was to be expected I guess.

MagiMaki
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Apr 04:12
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

These actresses were hot. This manga has such a great style. Every character just looks nice.

Fun indeed. =v=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Not having a single girl in your party is pretty gay.

I ignored Sexiled because the writing didn't seem that good and all men being super evil and nasty probably gets old very fast. It reminds me of other isekai where all people treat the hero like trash and later he gets horrible, edgy revenge on them.

This is more...nonsensical comedy, probably? Bit of a shame, I always want more isekai / fantasy yuri. The world just doesn't make much sense to me. If men are against women doing anything why are they even allowed to be adventurers? It also has the same problem as redo.

"I know you are super powerful, but I'll just pretend you are useless and make fun of you, lol"

???

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Not eating and drinking enough is bad for your skin though at least - but eh, manga magic. Not sure how she got so round in the first place.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...this ending felt very meh to me, but I guess there is still hope. I really liked the characters. Yuri really doesn't sell, even less so if you dare to do anything different from the usual bland school girl setting.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Generic evil girl needs to get laid. Also what's with the grade schooler assassin. e-e

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Meh, too many guests I didn't care much about. I hoped for more Kuki x bully sis.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Huh, I expected worse. Like seeing Fuji jr. and his lolicon delusions...oh wait.

But eh, it's ok to make a note if people are spooked by such things.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I hope there will be gao gao things and the rescue takes a while.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

His best friend really felt like a convenient plot device or that "one in a million guy" at best. I like the father the most, he felt believable and real. It seems mostly to be a generation thing with him and it's understandable that he wants to keep him (or her in his mind) out of harm. You can't expect old people to make a 180° turn in a few days if they have lived that way for 50+ years.

If Chiaki were a girl, it would make sense not to make her too tomboyish. Basic men usually hate this and who wants to marry a hunter if they actually want a house wife? His only problem was that he didn't really ask his son in the first place and just did what he thought was right because "parents know better".

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Man, everytime I see these abuse kind of parents I wish the children would take some karate lessons and beat them up until they stop with this bs.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Useful lesbians. They do exist after all.

Also very cliche moe characters, but I like haughty princess types for some reason.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So why is he bleeding at around page 57? And can you already have a full transformation nowadays or is modern medicine still limited? It always sounds more like a substitute to ease the mind a bit.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 03 Apr 03:29
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
El2l69kvuaicfuc-orig

Cute old man.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

When you look up eevee without safe search.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Still works for me. It's cute.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Darkhaired, older student council president onee-samas (can't believe this is a trope at this point) got a bit old for me, so all hail sadistic twintail-sama.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It's probably hard to make a fantasy masochist pervert that doesn't feel like Darkness.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Nanami is a cutie. Someone give her a spare girlfriend already.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So it's basically Alice in Sexland, just with yuri? It's cute enough and has this silly comedy fantasy hentai charme where you have to switch your brain off with things like dubcon.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Reading both one after another is confusing.