Forum › Posts by ergzay

joined Dec 28, 2016

Every thing itou hachi puts out is just more and more blatantly pedophilic, you ever think one of these days maybe it should just not get uploaded on here anymore

Fiction is fiction.

ergzay
PafuPafu discussion 16 Dec 22:47
joined Dec 28, 2016

Damn, hungry lesbians.
Kodama Naoko sure is having fun drawing big boobies.

Nobody :

Kodama Naoko :

AM I AGREEING WITH KODAMA NAOKO? HELL YEAH I AM!

The question is, do such things actually exist. Does anyone know?

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

I don’t see this as “Age Gap” because the older person isn’t really providing a healthy environment for the younger one. All I see is just a flow of money, bankrolling the younger person who doesn’t need help due to her maturity.

So what, Midori let Haru homeless because she is "mature" and wasting her money ? Midori help a person in need, if Haru doesn't wanted to live here, i think she could have told so.

Eventually, Haru will figure it out that Midori isn’t the guardian for her and rather go it alone or go back to her lousy relatives— I mean, if her grandparents haven’t lifted a finger to help Tsugumi raise her kid or even give a damn about her schooling THERE’s a problem. I’m sure this will be explained away (if it’s bad storytelling) in later chapters.

I expect Haru’s grandparents to show up later. (“Hey, kid, loan me a dollar!”)

Your username is an accurate self-descriptor.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Tbh, I'd rather see Aki and Yori together than Himari and Yori.

I second this motion!

I don't know how anyone can even see this as a reasonable possibility. Also Aki has like zero good features. She's a tease is all.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Whoa is this the first chapter with no "baka"??

joined Dec 28, 2016

ok can i call the cops now please? she's a straight up predator at this point it's becoming very hard to read

There's other sites and other content on the internet. Don't complain if you're not interested. Also, fiction of any of this sort is completely legal.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Am I the only one that gets seriously disturbing vibes from this series? I don't have an issue with most of Itou Hachi's onee-loli works, but this one is different somehow. Something about the scenario makes the Onee-san feel more like a straight-up pedo than the Onee-sans in other works. That extremely detailed list of highly illegal desires she lists off in Chapter 3 doesn't help her case, either.

Because this how real life predators operate. There is just no deniability with this one, the other ones often provide something to soften the blow, whereas here, she is just a straight up sexual predator.

Maybe learn to relax a bit. All that stress can't be good for you.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Chapter 5 said that the next chapter is in Young Dragon Age Volume 1. So I guess that means it's leaving this magazine and going to a different magazine. Maybe with a different release schedule.

Edit: It looks like that's just a rename of Dragon Age EX.

last edited at Nov 6, 2019 3:16AM

joined Dec 28, 2016

So a game where young girls are locked up and raped? Oh, come on, man... That is disgusting. Itou, sometimes you really throw me off. People who actually enjoy this shit should be publically beat up...

Here we go, advocating violence against innocent harmless people. Right here folks. Some people need to get a life.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Aah... the Japanese nape fetish.

It's not just a Japanese one.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Geez, fuck this manga, this has the worst drama I've ever seen.

joined Dec 28, 2016

"There are things you are better off not knowing"

I don't know why anyone can think this is a good idea. It's NEVER the case that you're better off from lacking information about someone. It's such a horrible inhuman manga trope to use this.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Comic Dengeki Daioh is 730 yen if you buy the magazine from a convenience store. If you get a monthly subscription it's cheaper. That's not that much money to spend once a month.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

breathes

It happened!

last edited at Aug 29, 2019 6:53AM

ergzay
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Aug 08:44
joined Dec 28, 2016

Missing empty text bubble on page 9 in the lower left panel.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

CaioGuedesAUT How do I upvote a post. That's magnificent.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Off-topic nonsense from Svitak, BugDevil, and BD has been deleted.

I don't think that worked. There's still several pages of posts here since yesterday.

joined Dec 28, 2016

It is only a good loli manga if the adult gets arrested for being a creepy predator.

Get a life.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Yuu blushing is soooo cuuute! I want 1000 images of Yuu blushes.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Omg was that a dig at Trump? This is now my favorite manga.

Inserted by the translator I'm assuming. I don't like when they do this kind of thing. Keep personal politics out of your translation.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

BTW, on 6/23 we're not getting another chapter. It's an notice of "no chapter this week". So it's going to be another month (or longer).

last edited at Jun 16, 2019 4:46PM

ergzay
VAMPEERZ discussion 03 Jun 02:07
joined Dec 28, 2016

Wonder what's the Japanese word they translate as "manservant" in English...

It gotta be quite an ambiguous word, because when Ichika tries to picture herself in Jirou's place her mental image is of herself in the role of a DOG, on her knees and tongue lolling out, while Aria pets her tenderly.

(And she looks turned on by the idea, lol. Normally, that's where you include a caption saying "Something awakened inside her!")

I didn't look at the raw but I imagine its下僕 (geboku) which is commonly used in vampire stories for the sub-vampires of the primary vampire. It's often just translated as "servant" though as I believe that term existed back when the servants were all men. I think "retainer" (with the meaning "A dependent or follower of someone of rank.") might be the best translation in this situation.

Example sentences: https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/%E4%B8%8B%E5%83%95

last edited at Jun 3, 2019 2:12AM

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

On other notes, this was hilarious. I wonder what the repercussions of this will be. Also, we're basically caught up now, 2 more chapters available on the free version (3 if you pay for the third chapter).

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Just an fyi same sex marriage, is legal in all 50 of our beautiful United States

oh is that so, I actually thought it was most of USA but didn't know the actual number and I didn't wanna assume but glad to know it was the whole USA lol

We can thank Obama for it. God I want him back.

Politics is also off topic but just to correct misinformation, Obama had nothing to do with it. Thanks is entirely due to the Supreme Court. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

We're rapidly catching up to the Japanese release, only 5 more chapters after chapter 29 (up to chapter 34) at time of this writing, which at the rate we're going we'll reach this weekend.

Also Euphonium has been talked about enough already, can we not do this again?

last edited at May 17, 2019 3:08AM