Pharah... STAHP making me roll on the ground laughing

Artemis
Image Comments 13 Feb 22:27
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

AWWWWWWWWWWW

Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

OMG!!! My favourite pairing from Itou Hachi sensei is finally here!!!

I am pretty sure around 5 chapters have been published (at least that's what I saw from reading the Chinese scans) so please someone post them all! <3

Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

Love the art! Love the characterization!! MOAR!!!

Artemis
Image Comments 28 Jan 20:09
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016
55174667_p0

Oh boy, Dr. Goto got herself a new assistant~ (aka. Mizuki, Marina's former aide)

Artemis
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

NozoEli AND KanaMari??? Takano-sensei saikouuuuu!!! That part about the seiyuus though... NozoEli's seiyuus get along VERY well too! JolKs, anyone? XD

Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

This can totally be read as the "deleted scenes" from the anime! XD Finé X Izetta FTW!

Artemis
Image Comments 06 Jan 15:24
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016
60331393_p0

Yes. This pairing deserves all the love since for the entire anime I was scared that we'll lose one of them to the war.

Artemis
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

For those of you interested, the new serialization is available in Chinese and has been updated to Ch. 6: http://tw.ikanman.com/comic/20653/

I've no clue when the Eng translations will be out. Keep fingers crossed :)

Artemis
Image Comments 03 Jan 22:08
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016
Sexboop

I love this!!! Their eyes are so full of their love for each other!!

Artemis
Image Comments 15 Dec 03:48
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016
60336660_p0

Also that face caress... Fine is fine indeed. ;)

Artemis
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

NozoEli and JolKs are my OTP. Is it possible to change the name of the pairing to Eli X Nozomi? In NozoEli Radio Garden, they specifically said that Eli's spelled with a "L" not a "R".

Likewise. I keep watching JolKs stuff on youtube till my eyes become too dry. xD

Kayo-chin! Hahaha, they just have way too many cute moments that it's impossible not to ship them.

From the concerts alone, there's:
3rd: NozoEli convo between Arifurete and Junai Lens
4th: GARASU NO HANAZONO
5th: Forehead touch during the MC
Final: Kssn running into Nan-chan's arms at full speed during Super Love Super Live
Fan-meeting: Kssn was being hyper, Uchi asked what could be done to calm her down, Rippi immediately started calling for Nan-chan (who's resting backstage due to her knee injury).

Artemis
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

Yeah, I'm not sure why Eri takes priority over Eli in the pairing tags. Been meaning to change them for a while now.

Thanks so much!

Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

Nico Kick should have been "Nico Nico Knee"

XDXDXDXDXD I was thinking Nico Nico Kick, but this... this is gold.

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 4:36AM

Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

Ch. 4 is out! Someone please translate it and post it here <3

As for the imbalanced relationship... From what I see, Chiru's incompetency in doing household chores is understandable cause she's an Ojou-sama that hasn't needed to do anything for herself. But she is trying, and I respect her for it.

Ch. 4 reveals Senri's past, and I really don't think the relationship is imbalanced at all after reading that chapter. Senri may seem like the reliable one, but she has her fragile moments, and while it may seem like Chiru isn't contributing much to their relationship, she is lending Senri strength by staying by her side and supporting her. The accepting love and support are not tangible products that can be evaluated like a meal or new clothes, but don't underestimate the power that are brought when you know and feel that you are loved! :D

As a certain Wise Wolf once said: "Loneliness can cause death." And I know she's grateful for that someone that came into her life and journeyed with her through both hardships and happiness.

Artemis
Image Comments 11 Dec 04:00
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016
20275793_p0

Itou Hachi-san AND HaruMichi?! This is bliss.

Artemis
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

I LOVE YOU, ITOU-SAN!!! ONEE X LOLI IS THE BEST!!!

Can we just appreciate this sweet, sweet love between a kind-of-socially-awkward-but-looks-ikemen-as-heck-and-is-actually-such-a-gentle-loving onee-chan and a super moe little girl? Master hasn't done anything that Mel doesn't like, so can we stop with the "Stockholm syndrome" comments. I mean... really?! Stockholm?!?!

There are so many -- WAY TOO MANY -- things that are worse than this, things that are actually sick... and you think THIS is CREEPY?! Yeah, there's an age gap, but that doesn't mean it's evil... They love each other, so they kissed (she even asked for her permission before she kissed her!!!). She caught her when she's in danger, and told her she's fine just the way she is when she was feeling insecure... Mel even said she loves being in the embrace of Master. People. Please.

Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

Yuri crush? That seems slightly off, somehow.

It's short for CRUSHING AMOUNTS OF YURI

More weight!

The Crucible...?

Artemis
Image Comments 08 Dec 20:31
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

Nanoha is also wearing a ring so... I would say they are canon. :)

Artemis
Image Comments 08 Dec 20:12
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016
Tumblr_njv8fy2r9r1qm0wz2o1_r1_1280

Nishikino General Hospital... There's been an emergency! Patient diagnosed with sudden onset diabetes !

Artemis
Image Comments 08 Dec 18:50
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016
Cl7hc1nuyaajg2f%20orig%20eng

The "Fox borrowed the might of a tiger" is a Chinese saying (I'm not sure if it's also a saying in Japan). If I remember correctly, the story goes: a tiger captured a fox and was about to eat him, when the fox told the tiger, in a haughty manner, that he is actually the king among animals. The tiger didn't believe him, so the fox asked the tiger to walk behind him and observe how all the other animals run away at the sight of the fox. The tiger agreed and saw, indeed, all the animals fled upon seeing the fox. What the tiger didn't know, was that all the animals fled upon seeing him. It means someone weak borrowing the strengths of a strong person for their own advantages.

Here it's changed to racoon dog (aka Tanuki) because that's Nozomi's "spirit animal". XD

Artemis
Image Comments 08 Dec 18:20
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016
Tumblr_off15879be1vb5g3ro1_1280

Is no one going to comment on Eli's face though? XDXDXD Dat FACE!

Artemis
Their Story discussion 04 Dec 16:56
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

That's subjective within ANY culture. This post was extremely informative and I commend you for that. However, if Sun Jing wasn't such a charming and attractive person by nature, Qiu Tong might not be quite as receptive to her friendship. In practice it looks like things are turning out well for the two, but I don't think it's unreasonable to interpret Sun Jing's actions as 'potentially' pushy and scary.

True, I was more addressing the issues with the translation, but yes, I agree that it isn't unreasonable for people to think of her actions as pushy. Thank God that Sun Jing is the charming person that she is ;)

Artemis
Cradlesong discussion 03 Dec 01:22
Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww