Forum › Posts by YunFang92

YunFang92
Two Spirals discussion 05 Mar 10:30
joined Oct 23, 2016

I love the art. I have been dying for yuri with art as mature as this.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I see this becoming an anime.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

You know what is weird? That Fumi has blue hair. Swear throughtout the series I thought she was a brunette. lol

YunFang92
Kase-san discussion 08 Jan 13:13
joined Oct 23, 2016

What does she mean: That's what I thought. . .

Gosh, now I'm nervous. lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I ship Washio and Tsukasa. Forget everyone else. They make such a cute couple!

Honestly, in the earlier chapters when Tsukasa was going to say yes to the boy, Washio seem to be hurt by jealously, her emotions seemed to have started to sway, until Tsukasa said never mind.

I have no clue what the writer is thinking, but I really hope someone, not the boys, end up together. lol

This manga can easily be made into an anime!!

PS - By not the boys, I mean he only "likes" the brother when he looks like Tsukasa, but if he can love him for who he is, then thats okay. lol

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 2:21PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Pretty boring read, but it was alright. lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

What a teasing ending!! Damn, up to our imagination now. lol

joined Oct 23, 2016

That sensei is fucking awesome.
Shes like: Imma step out and let them fuck. I have studied how long girls take to orgasm. So, I'll come back once they're done.

Lmao Nice art. Loved it.

YunFang92
Candy discussion 27 Oct 16:56
joined Oct 23, 2016

Such a beautiful story. Can't believe I had never read it before.
I kinda wished for another love scene at the end to rekindle their relationship, but getting shown the future was sweet too.

last edited at Oct 27, 2016 4:57PM

joined Oct 23, 2016

Aww, this story had a nice little plot. Foreign girl enters school. Tomboy bullies her, without noticing shes actually falling for her little by little with that peaked interest of hers. After cute fights bam, they start falling for each other. lol
Oh well. Nice one shot!

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

The long awaited kiss! But one of them is "asleep" Omg.. I don't want to imagine where this is going to lead.
Looks like Mistress is falling for Puppy's innocence. lol

YunFang92
Club discussion 23 Oct 04:28
joined Oct 23, 2016

I really want that butch women's body type but there are two things keeping me from getting that; will power and height (I'm barely 5'2").

I'm 5'6". Already got the shoulders and abs in just gotta lean down some, but this woman looks to be about 5'9". lol
Wish I got taller, but my growing days have long been done.

YunFang92
Club discussion 23 Oct 04:23
joined Oct 23, 2016

Oh man.. So that's how sexy Imma look when I lean down next year?! I'm gonna be a beast! lol
This can't be the end, we don't even know muscle woman's name! Surely there will be more!

last edited at Oct 23, 2016 4:24AM