Forum › Posts by StarDress

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Ok, i'm can't get enough of this XD
Even tho it started a little weird, really random-ish, i'm loving it so far.
The indecision mixed with that strong, passion feeling got me really hooked up, mostly because when [I] fall in love with a girl, that's exactly how i feel, LOST :S

StarDress
Image Comments 27 Feb 19:39
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Erd-emzu0aaqfyt-orig

i like those òwó vibes

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This manga actually made me cry.
It's a load of emotions, i can feel nothing but worry, that girls deservers so much better, and the fact that she can't see what her "husband" does with her, it's just terrible...
A happy ending for her would mean a lot, a lot.

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Take note, yuri manga artists (especially you Mira), THIS is how yuri love making is!

No//rt

last edited at Feb 10, 2020 4:17PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This mangaka really likes pedo stuff isn't it?
I really like their style of drawing, but this i really can't stand it :\

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Idk about you guys, but i read this manga's title singing Bruno Mars.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Normal protagonist being the only human in a monster-girl school: "They're going to look down on me!! ownn, i'm so lonely!! i'm afraid of those lamias!!! own!!!"
This protagonist: lemme see da panties

StarDress
Image Comments 02 Feb 09:58
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
79142899_p0

cof
Dianakko >>

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Ah, to be the hammers boobs of someone.

StarDress
Yuru Oyako discussion 29 Jan 19:49
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

why

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I couldn't even breath, it was unbelievably fast lol
Not my type of thing, it's nice to go slow and introduce the characters, but i'll continue to see how this is going... seems really fun to read.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Okay... tf?
This is so wrong... almost every time that high school teacher talks something is a new red flag.
HONESTLY, i would read the SHIT OUT of a history based on Aya and her best friend, i would love it, everything else is just wrong and illegal.
(LIKE PLEASE AYA, JUST CALL 911 OR SOME SHIT, UR NOT OKAY HONEY)

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 5:57PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

There's a lot of things that isn't really logical, but... yea, still kind of curious about what's going to happen.

StarDress
T-Spin discussion 09 Jan 11:22
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

The balance of cuteness and comedy

StarDress
Image Comments 07 Jan 20:18
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Snowman

why

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

oh this is GOLD, a lot ot potencial

StarDress
Image Comments 04 Jan 09:53
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Untitled-6

Lil sobble right there looking stunning

StarDress
Image Comments 04 Jan 00:03
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Ekkfmjjw4ae6zzw-orig

^^ I also did too lol, every single time: "Wait, Ticcy?"

StarDress
Image Comments 01 Jan 15:03
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Elnxl5iuuae35_c-orig

I'm here to say that Honeymaren exist, so Elsamaren is the true power

StarDress
Image Comments 01 Jan 14:58
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
4hur00e

I've always thought that Veronica was a closeted lesbian, even back there when i was a kiddo lol
Glad to know i'm not the only one that thought about this shipp :]

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This... this is perfect.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This is so good and relatable ksksks
Insanely funny

StarDress
Image Comments 21 Dec 00:47
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Tumblr_pfviiehesc1rk5cd7o1_1280

Oloco
A gente deveria fazer um clubinho, pq parece q é raça rara por aqui asudhsad

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Everything is just so flat it starts being funny, like Norbit.
I don't care about the cliches if they're good written(and this is actually a really good premise, with topics we should absolutely see more since it's something sadly common but), this clearty isnt well written... The drama doesn't work, the only plot i got was that Mishio turned out to be a not-so-good girl, lying about suicide? girl, no... I know it hurts when your "crush" doesn't "choose" you, believe me, i've been there and it hurts a lot, this is the only reason i have a little bit of connection with Mishio, 'cause i get how she's feeling, but lying about something so serious...?
They don't even have chemistry with each other, the second day after they've met, they were already saying things like "I don't care if i'm with you" and acting like they're have a really solid 2 years relationship, Love takes time, this is an utopia.
And the sensei in tokyo? predictable, really really predictable.
[Sorry if i misspelled someting]

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 12:54AM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

What the hell is wrong with this stupidly lazy writing. I thought we were over this kind of stupidity 30 chapters ago but no why give them character growth when they can go through the same trash again and again and again. I like this manga a lot actually but this is disgusting. In my eyes they don´t work together at all. They are so insanely immature and dump it hurts to look at them. These topics aren´t even embarassing they just have literally no trust in each other I mean why just talk when it´s way easier to just act like trash to each other.
So let it be resolved like all the other stupid fights they had so that they can do it again after this because learning is for idiots.

It's almost like they're kids or something.

Guys, isn't it culture? :V
It's like this for 90% of the mangas we see, they get embarassed about holding hands and things like that probably 'cause they're not used to it.
It's different for us, americans, especially for me, a latina, touching is REALLY COMMON between persons that doesn't know each other. But i think that in asia is just different.