Forum › Posts by S. Miki

S. Miki
Image Comments 03 Jun 23:24
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Kiss

(。♥‿♥。) Loved it. Though I prefer Asami with longer hair.

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shishunki_medical#3

Woah, slow down, girl.

Aw. From funny to sad.

I laugh so hard at that! Lol.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I was hoping for a kick between the legs, but I guess just saving her is fine too. XD

S. Miki
Yuru Yuri discussion 31 May 23:53
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Please think about how powerful Kyoko's persuasion powers must be, this was (no doubt about it) her idea and they all agree to do it.

Kyouko is the godess of the random box. hahaha
For a moment I though Ayano would go along with them and say something like: "Ughoh Ughrrr!" ("Toshinou Kyouko!"). Lol. And I love that they totally understand each other.
Akari x everyone. How I never thought of that possibility? I mean, she has super powers! Akari~n

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Why are the villagers still alive?! ...I'm disappointed.
And confused with the story in general. I hope it get explained better on later chapters.

last edited at May 30, 2018 3:40AM

S. Miki
Image Comments 27 May 22:36
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
68867725_p0

Hahahahahah. What everyone would like to do to their ships, and how it would, most likely, end. Lol.

S. Miki
Image Comments 27 May 22:17
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Notstraight

Lol! Must take notes.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I always feel like healing when I read this spin off. (* - *)

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

This is the OFFICIAL pairing combination. Ayano x Kyouko fans are kidding themselves.

Pfff. Where the is the official tag? The only "official" couple is Himawari x Sakurako (and, thanks to Madoka, Namori is letting them be).
While Namori doesn't pick one, then Ayano x Kyouko is a possibility, and the same goes for Yui x Kyouko.
Just because I like one ship, doesn't mean people that like the other are "kidding themselves". It just mean they have a different taste, but should be respected all the same.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Sakurako x Himawari is the best!
I'm okay with Akari x Chinatsu... But I really can't get used to Kyouko x Yui and Ayano x Chitose...
I wish the autor would choose already, so I could or be happy about it, or have to conform myself with the sad truth.

last edited at May 22, 2018 9:44PM

S. Miki
Image Comments 22 May 00:29
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Hanna__barbara____pls____by_vnixxir-db8v368

Lol. She's in good hands, girls. XD

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Man I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. Sequel better be coming, and it better be dripping with drama

Yes, please! I have to know what happens next, even if...

Anyway, one of them is getting a heartbreak.

I still need to know who she will pick. But I kind of ship Towada x Suzuki.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Maybe senpai will cure Minori's loliconess ... or not, but they might end up together!

That's exactly what I think and I hope that happens.

S. Miki
Image Comments 18 May 22:52
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Dqcp_5cumaaiqu7-orig

@juanelric , Ah!... I watched all of them, then... I though @elevown was talking about some other short I haven't watched yet, because I didn't see Diana crushing on Akko... I still ship them, though. hahah

S. Miki
Image Comments 18 May 14:43
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Dqcp_5cumaaiqu7-orig

^What short are you talking about? I want to watch it.

S. Miki
Yuru Yuri discussion 18 May 13:46
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Ayano thought about how considerate and kind Kyoko is rather then thinking she is cute or something and also she didn't go Tsun Tsun with the mention of her love and went dere dere instead. Wow. I don't think her feelings for Kyoko are still in the ''crush" stage.The girl is whipped lol.

Right?! Especially because she knows how Kyouko can be a moron sometimes. If you ask me, that is love.

Also,

Akari? Nah. She'd be too nice and support her while keeping it a secret. Nothing much will happen from that.
Yui? Oh boy, imagine the drama that will ensue. Maybe we'll get another Truth manga you know that early one-shot Namori made where the four girls would be Yui, Kyouko, Chinatsu and Ayano.

last edited at May 18, 2018 1:46PM

S. Miki
Yuru Yuri discussion 17 May 19:01
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I swear every time Ayano and Kyoko appear in the same chapter I have to slap myself to relax or else my family will come running into my room "Why Are you screaming like that?!"

I can't stop smiling when my ships appear, so I probably look like a maniac or something. Lol

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

herenowforever posted:

Koyuki is moving into useless lesbian territory here. She's got it so bad she's starting to have brain freezes. :)

It happens, sometimes when the love is too strong your brain can't function normally... In Futari Monologue, their love (or the homosexuality) is so strong that never mind acting normally, they even lose their human traits.

That happened to me once with a gf I had, the only reason why I knew what the heck was going on with me is because I had read enough manga to understand it, but yeah, I can testify your brain ceasing to think straight and finding the person literally shine a lot.
And I am fairly intellgent as Koyuki... but she doesnt know what is going on because she doesnt read yuri :p

So, all she has to do is read a lot of yuri manga... Makes sense to me. Someone please lend her some! Lol

S. Miki
Image Comments 15 May 12:19
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Little_scars_by_yuri_murasaki-dbpb1fz

Diana going dere is the best! (* - *)

S. Miki
Yuru Yuri discussion 03 May 20:03
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Kyouko and Ayano are the truth of the universe

I think they're perfect together!

Namori is a tease! Why can't Ayano x Kyouko (and Sakurako x Himawari) be canon? Why?!

S. Miki
Image Comments 28 Apr 20:59
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Du9qak2vaaakq0n

IzzyLebasi, she's not looking this way. She's trying to keep her cool by avoiding Yuzu's gaze. You know, just being Mei.

S. Miki
Touma-kun discussion 18 Apr 16:32
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

GeneralJ
Touma had sex with every teacher on school, why can I not stop laughing?

I was the same. What a womanizer!
It's kind of scary how good she is at making girls fall for her.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I think this should be taged as "shoujo ai".

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Bowser Wowser:
How the hell is this subtext this is gay as fuck

Right?!

S. Miki
Image Comments 12 Apr 03:03
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
68171440_p0

♥-♥