Forum › Posts by YamCakes

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

I bet they'll reconcile in the end but Hitsuji will continue to date the teacher anyway and Ayu will just learn from her mistake or something like that.

thats the boring ending i dont want to happen

Agreed im hoping to see Hii and the teacher fucking on a desk (preferably Ayu's) while Ayu herself is watching from behind and crying.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

I couldn't help but burst out laughing with every page Ayu was holding her hand/yet crying in.

YamCakes
Heartbeat discussion 18 Jan 19:09
joined Jul 26, 2014

Typically, when there is music playing in a room but you aren't inside to hear it directly, the only instruments you can hear from outside are the bass and drums. It is fair to say that sound waves of lower frequencies travel through solids easily, so is it also fair to say that Morino, who plays bass, has dirtier eyes than Sakashita, who plays drums?

Low notes can have wavelengths of up to 9.5 meters. Usually it will depend on the thickness of the wall, because if the wavelengths are less than or equal to the thickness of the wall they will be partially reflected. So we can take the thickness of a wall separating a room and call that the "standard of perversion." Because both the drums and bass can be heard from outside the wall, or in another words both Morino and Sakashita surpass the "standard of perversion" already, from a typical person's perspective it appears that they are on the same level.

Exactly wrong. The average bass guitar frequency range is 30Hz-164Hz, while the drums has a range of about 80Hz-600Hz, even with the kick. Therefore, the bass can travel through a wall easier and this carries on to Morino who surpasses the "standard of perversion" more so than Sakashita claims to. This can also mean that Morino's dick is part vibrator, so Sakashita will experience 10x more pleasure. One might think that this will mean Sakashita is more perverted for enjoying it, but then again this can only happen if Morino is aroused.

Conclusion: Morino is thinking of dirtier things than senpai.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

What's with that other girl starting shit where she never belonged to in the first place.

YamCakes
LOVE/DEATH discussion 09 Jan 18:40
joined Jul 26, 2014

Oh my god the death glares they give are intense enough to kill someone.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#11 I noticed on the right side of it some text, which translates to: "A False Trap ----- 'Give me everything more than you've given to your boyfriend.' A girl NTRing another a girl. This is a tale of love." Potential NTR, looking forward to it!

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just an ad for another manga running in Yuri-Hime. (It's there because I'm lazy/our raw source is Yuri-Hime and not a tank).

Fuck! And here I was, thinking there'd be some nice NTR... in that case, do you have any other information on that other manga?

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#11 I noticed on the right side of it some text, which translates to: "A False Trap ----- 'Give me everything more than you've given to your boyfriend.' A girl NTRing another a girl. This is a tale of love." Potential NTR, looking forward to it!

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Kinda seems like Nadeshiko's dating all three of her friends. I mean, there always seems to be a different ringtone whenever the 'supposive girl' calls, and Namori makes it seem like all her friends are likely candidates. Not only that, but maybe the reason why Nadeshiko tries to keep her relationship(s) a secret from everyone at school 'because it'll be a disaster' is because she doesn't want her other girlfriends to find out. If that's the case, Nadeshiko better be prepared for a School Days ending.

Knowing Namori's previous work, I feel like she would pull that on us

"Come on Nadeshiko, we want the TRUTH!"
Also, is anyone really sure what Namori's actual gender is? I tried looking it up in both English and Japanese but the only information I got was that he/she lives in Takaoka. It just seems everyone calls Namori a "she" here, although in my mind Namori is a skinny Japanese guy with glasses who doesn't go out very much and smiles/blushes every time he sees two girls together.

YamCakes
Image Comments 05 Jan 07:13
joined Jul 26, 2014

I follow this fucker on Pixiv and the great thing is that he provides the fanservice that Namori doesn't give us in Namori's own style.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

The title 「ここにいるよ」and story actually reminded me of this:
http://youtu.be/cH6NB2F-Jcw

(OMG, I'm such an otaku, hope nobody realises this, let's just keep smiling innocently)
:)

That was the entire point of the title.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Funny to me that in manga 170cm is like a giant.

Yeah I'm about 3 inches taller than her and I consider myself small. I mean anything smaller than 6 foot 5 is small for the stuff I do but even still.

The title is now 'Fluttering' instead of 'Excited'? Shit. That either means it's going to be a very euphoric climax or an incredibly depressing melancholic end.

If you guys were Asian girls, you'd stand out everywhere you go with 1.70m .
I'm only 1.65m and already a little bit higher than average (here).
Geez, Now I'm kinda worried about the change of vision when I study abroad.

I never actually took the time to convert the units when I come across situations like those in manga o.o I just assumed they were giants even in my country (USA). Apparently I am around 170 cm tall and would be a giant if I were in Korea. O_O

Good god. I'm only 159cm. Gdi. Then again, I am an Asian girl.

Holy crap I'm 156 cm I have a friend who is 171cm and she is taller than most women I know and is considered pretty tall and I live in Australia ..
.... then again I guess everyone is really tall from my perspective though

Well you'd feel tall if you were around me. I'm 152cm.

YamCakes
Image Comments 03 Jan 00:34
joined Jul 26, 2014
46461109_p2

Indirect sex with Toshinou Kyouko

YamCakes
Citrus discussion 02 Jan 08:49
joined Jul 26, 2014

I kinda like Matsuri. Yeah she's a bitch and all but I like how straightforward she is and the idea of a middle schooler hooking up with older women.
I'd date her, just for kicks.

YamCakes
Hapide discussion 29 Dec 21:35
joined Jul 26, 2014

Seeing Maki without Nico is the best. She meshes with everyone so well but they had to make her canon with the worst girl.

I agree. There's just so much damn MakixNico out there and I never even liked Nico to begin with. It'd be nice if there was a doujin where Maki gets pregnant with someone else's child (Rin's) while she's still dating Nico or something.

NTR amongst our bb girls? (¬▂¬) How could you even think of such sinful thoughts! (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)

I mean I'd be interested in reading it just for something different, but to wish there was one just because you dislike a character is just so low...

On another note, this was really cute. The perfect slice of life. Moar college LL! please!

NTR is awesome if there's yuri/Futanari involved.

YamCakes
Hapide discussion 29 Dec 20:26
joined Jul 26, 2014

Seeing Maki without Nico is the best. She meshes with everyone so well but they had to make her canon with the worst girl.

I agree. There's just so much damn MakixNico out there and I never even liked Nico to begin with. It'd be nice if there was a doujin where Maki gets pregnant with someone else's child (Rin's) while she's still dating Nico or something.

joined Jul 26, 2014

As it has monogatari in the name new headcanon: this is the natural eventuality of the monogatari universe, everyone dies and lesbian vampires rule the earth

Monogatari just means story or tale so I wouldn't go that far.
It would be nice if these girls could somehow continue the human race (or vampire race, whatever). I'm not saying there should be men involved, but if maybe one or two of the girls had a dick... yes I'm hoping for Futanari. But I mean, if they do reproduce, then the next generation would also have Futanari... and the generation after that... and with no men to mess up the gene pool...

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Yankee-chan to Megane-chan?

Megane-chan!! That's the name of this girl at a store I have a crush on. Well not really, I just don't know her name, I think her name tag read Manami or something~

I don't remember where I read it (it might have been a scanlator's blog, I want to say NHFH) but I read somewhere that apparently in Japan shoujo-ai literally means girls love. As in young girls only.

It does mean "girl's love" but I've never heard anyone talk about "Shoujo-ai" on Japanese websites or real life. I've only seen it mentioned on American websites. Japanese almost always call it yuri or sometimes GL.

last edited at Dec 26, 2014 8:40PM

joined Jul 26, 2014

Futa is a plague upon yuri fandom. Shame on all of you enablers.

There's nothing wrong with dick if it's on a girl^^

joined Jul 26, 2014

"Now that I think about it, in the end, Onee-chan always shared a little bit with me..." So it's something like, you can fuck her on Tuesdays but I get her the rest of the week?

She just let her little sister be friend her girlfriend :D I think it just to show that onee-chan is actually nice.

I feel like there was a missed opportunity for NTR somewhere..

joined Jul 26, 2014

"Now that I think about it, in the end, Onee-chan always shared a little bit with me..." So it's something like, you can fuck her on Tuesdays but I get her the rest of the week?

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Kinda seems like Nadeshiko's dating all three of her friends. I mean, there always seems to be a different ringtone whenever the 'supposive girl' calls, and Namori makes it seem like all her friends are likely candidates. Not only that, but maybe the reason why Nadeshiko tries to keep her relationship(s) a secret from everyone at school 'because it'll be a disaster' is because she doesn't want her other girlfriends to find out. If that's the case, Nadeshiko better be prepared for a School Days ending.

joined Jul 26, 2014

It's kind of fun when the fact that Eri has a penis isn't even introduced. She just does. Like, what, you think Eri wouldn't have a penis? What's with that? You're so weird.

According to a doujin on Pixiv "all Russians grow penises."

joined Jul 26, 2014

Maasa is so cool and for some reason her ending up with Meru seems cute... even if I don't like Meru that much.

joined Jul 26, 2014

It isn't rape if it's yuri.

God bless Ooshima Tomo!

This is truth.

YamCakes
Image Comments 20 Dec 20:29
joined Jul 26, 2014
F10b5077a3b3921409e8c792e4daa22e

Being tiny has its advantages ^-^ especially when dating a tall girl <3