Forum › Posts by GendoIkari

GendoIkari Uploader
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 19:57
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Im not fuckin christian lmao.

I would never mean to imply that the Order of the Black Sun are christian, my apologies.

GendoIkari Uploader
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 19:03
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

but it evolved into something I find distasteful, through no fault of my own

At which point it does become your fault for lashing out at others for discussing what they enjoy instead of sticking to your stringent set of rules as to what acceptable discussion is and not just ignoring them or walking away.

And look, you cant play the projection card buddy, when there are underage people, mental health professionals, sociologists and others who feel the same way about the sexualization of minors in japanese media

I do not really care what a vanishingly small subset of religious right "christian scientists" feel about Harry Potter promoting witchcraft or manga promoting pedophilia. You are very much projecting the idea that others see these characters as real highschool girls and thus must think of other real highschool girls similarly when it is simply not the case. I do not know who Zer0 is, but I quite doubt this is as representative of LN and manga authors as your completely unsubstantiated claims appear to make it out be.

GendoIkari Uploader
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 18:33
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Again, insulting people for your own inability to curate your reading experience is uncalled for. You can express distaste without doubling down and calling other posters pedos and morons for engaging in content that is in fact rooted in pure fiction or for pointing out to you that what you are saying is unsubstantiated projection. You don't have to like anyone else's fictional sexual interest, but trying to police it or make greater generalizations about them because of it is wholly unjustified.

It is far from sane and moral to police the thoughts of others over fictional characters, to wish such inner mental control is something you share only with Völkisch occultist astral mind-warriors.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 6:37PM

GendoIkari Uploader
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 18:14
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I would suggest you not read media tagged School Life if you cannot deal with sexual and romantic stories involving fictional school aged characters. It is not appropriate to lash out at other posters in an Ack-like fashion for liking ships you don't.

GendoIkari Uploader
Yuru Oyako discussion 01 Oct 16:45
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

∩___∩
   | ノ      ヽ
  /  ●   ● | KUMA──!!
  |    ( )  ミ
 彡、   |∪|  、`\
/ __  ヽノ /´>  )
(___)   / (_/
 |       /
 |  /\ \
 | /    )  )
 ∪    (  \
       \_)

GendoIkari Uploader
Genshin Impact! 30 Sep 17:00
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Gacha rolls is for cooking stats.

GendoIkari Uploader
Genshin Impact! 28 Sep 12:53
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Thanks for the post, my internet sucks so I might be able to try this weekend probably lol but yeah I've been looking forward to this day

It's not your internet, their servers sending me .3MB/s on my 3G uplink.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011
GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There a bank, I don't understand how they'd know specifically where the money goes

It makes sense for underfunded regulator agencies to go after banks, they have the money, and banks have the legal responsibility to flag and report suspicious transactions.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It is the duty of all citizens to violate laws that are unjust. Should a nation such as Canada ban lolicon, or inter Germans in concentration camps, or blockade first nations from fishing in their own waters, it would be necessary for those of good conscience to violently resist.The peaceful transfer of power and rectification of injustice is an intentionally slow and weak process, only mass direct action can guarantee a better society.

I'm just curious about the last one, though: do ISPs actually warn people

I'm somewhat of an ISP myself, any notice your ISP gets is forwarded to you and they cut you off if you get too many. Generally this means DMCA violations, don't think anyone's ever proposed or implemented a CSEM strike system since generally one is bad enough to orbital strike your house.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 1:12AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Ah yes, good.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

How do I do a workaround in Chrome? I couldn't get in either, and I couldn't find any way to override. The workaround aimed at Firefox didn't make any sense to me.

Set your system clock back a day or call your browser vendor and ask them to remove any and all "no user recourse" measures.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Ruby is a helluva coding language

irb(main):003:0> ''.methods.length
=> 176

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 12:53AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Now that's true love

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

If the lesbians win, the terrorists win!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

mmmmmmmmm
clothes still with boys' body heat

GendoIkari Uploader
School Days discussion 18 Sep 14:48
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It's good actually.

GendoIkari Uploader
Dynasty 12 Sep 23:02
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Dynasty never existed, and still does not exist.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Eating ass AND coming over to her house to fuck her sister?
She's ready to become a killing machine.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

A friend asked me if it was safe reading this manga...

Warn them not to read the prequel.

At least read the third one.
The other two are great too but I guess not for people who don't like fuckin.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

mmmmmmmm
bandage mogumo

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'm tired to death of otokonokos.

In eighteen hundred and forty-seven
Poor Paddy was thinking of going to Heaven
The old bugger was thinking of going to Heaven
To work upon the otokonoko, the otokonoko
I'm sick to my death of the otokonoko
Poor Paddy works on the otokonoko

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Just saying, the conflict begins the moment you click into something you're not comfortable with, and when I see you all fighting against logic like that I just get frustrated.

Maybe is this specific story inside the circle of Yuri works with Lolis, age gap and tons of sex that makes you feel bad and you have others in this same genre that you actually like... But it's that's not the case, I just wonder what did you do this to yourself.

I like Jeanne's theory, which is a few messages above, in her reply to Lilliwyt. We have a goody number of people in the closet, here in Dynasty Forum.
In fact, that closet right now is probably more crowded than a third class cabin in a ship from a Marx Brothers movie. ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )

And two poached eggs

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I love how this whole thread feels like a bunch of ancient Greek philosophers arguing about logic and the nature of the universe, except it's a gay tree.

Behold, a yuri.