Forum › Posts by 5Cats

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is an amazing series, highest recommendation!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was terrific! Such a strong story and adorable characters, and a happy yuri ending to boot! Rare.

Should get featured on the front page, I think.

5Cats
Still Sick discussion 15 Aug 13:59
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Talking?

Preposterous! Not in my yuri manga!

I think 'talk' is a euphemism for kissing, snuggling, spit-swapping and (gasp!) holding hands so we can hopefully look forward to that!

Am I the only one who is like ‘wtf’ with this ping-pong paddle that is like just flowing in the air. Or am I just see this wrong like an idiot?

He's so shocked he tosses the paddle up and slams both hands on the table, I think. :-) Action sequence!

Edit: not enough equals on my lewd spoiler, lolz!

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 2:00PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Is it just me? Or do Yocchin's boobs get a little bigger every chapter? Not that I'm complaining or anything... she's a growing girl after all... :rolleyes:

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Yes, this is a real tease: set everything up for a series... then nothing.

Girl's End is entirely unrelated, and the same thing there, setup then... over. :/

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Cuteness intensifies!

That and the mild orange is less hard on the eyes than the glaring yellow.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

More Useless Lesbians? But very cute for such a short one-shot... I could read a few more chapters.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Best. Chapter. Yet!
And that's saying something :-)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is a good one, glad there's more chapters coming!
Anime when? (it's a lead-pipe cinch!)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Hope she gets laid soon

Remember this is all a flashback they'll be banging 5x a day in no time!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Didn't like the jumping around between real life and the fictional story... Even when they used the story names? It sounded a lot like role-playing (as mentioned already) not that this was not RL.

She wrote a story about a writer who secretly loves an actor, who in turn secretly loves the writer, just like (probably) her own real life :/ Useless lesbians all around perhaps?

I understand the angst of it all: a gay person confessing has to be sure their pal amour is also gay, not that high a % chance eh? Throws a big monkey wrench into the works if she's het...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Page 30: NEKO! This will be an awesome series!
Page 54: did she just slap her on the boobie?

Depending on how much time passed between 'that lunch meeting' and now? A lot of different plots with Touku could emerge, eh?

Touko has a baby but ditched Mr.Cheatingpants and wants a platonic friendship with Mayumi
Touko only dated Cheaterpants to break them up, so SHE could court and win Mayumi's love!

Either way, Rin-Mayumi's ship is setting sail!

Ooops, forgot to mention: Maybe Rin and CheaterExBF are somehow related / know each other? they're both 'Yankees' right? They must know each other Lolz! The fur will fly if that's the case...

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 4:39PM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

he got slapped on the booty

No homo! His pants were on after all :-)

This continues to be really cute, the funniest 'useless lesbians' mango out there!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Mom knows, everybody knows! That's part of what makes it adorable :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

5 years since something from this mangaka graced our pages... it's pretty good! Funny stuff, could be a series...

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Look at all those lesbians.

Can't fire a cannon without hitting a few lesbians, eh? (hee hee hee)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Of course, they make some 'couples' headway and a big sexy speed-bump appears in the road :/

These poor girls...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Are they twin sisters? Not identical obviously but still the same age and such. Right?
Very sweet, they're so alike and yet so different, a good match!

5Cats
Dear NOMAN discussion 31 Jul 14:16
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Also I don't get why didn't they name chapters as per original: 1st Letter, 2nd Letter, etc., since every chapter starts with Mashiro writing a letter to her elder sister.

Um, writing to her Elder probably dead sister and likely daddy is too.

Still looks like fun, even if tragedy makes an appearance soon.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This looks like fun! Cute girls, more cute girls, doing cute things (even if one of them is deliberately doing cute things... ) and kissing in the first chapter.
Sign me up!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The spores makes them crazy like that

Yup, useless lesbians copulating in a park on a spring afternoon release yuri-spores everywhere! Infecting the young and old to produce a new crop of yuri goodness :-)

Mother Nature's way of making yuri-babies.
Those are cute little kids, lolz! They need a series!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The stupid does it, the foolish do it
Only the unlucky of us get to do it

Despite the bad grammar, this is actually quite profound. Did you quote it from something?

It's from a mother mother song called "Let's fall in love"

The only lyrics from that song I recall are:

Birds do it, bees do it
Even monkeys in the trees do it!
Let's do it, lets fall in love.

But yeah, I guess it's from that, very appropriate!

Izumi's got quite a rack, oy! And now her secret is out, complete with Lewd public hand holding! there's no turning back now.

Except: useless lesbians who are also clueless on top of that. :/

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was adorable, series when??
This mangaka is pumping out top quality lately! Or it's just being translated by a dedicated team? Anyhow it's all terrific stuff.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Not only age gap, but underage as well, lolz!

Such cuteness... reading ch 2-5 now...

That's a big rack for an 11 year old... what do they feed kids these days? lolz!

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 6:09PM

5Cats
flare discussion 21 Jul 14:09
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

^ Dude, it's a one-shot. Why would you read the comments before you finished it?

B-because cats are curious creatures? I prefer to brace myself for sad/bad endings, which this one doesn't have, yay!