Forum › Posts by Fipse

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

For a supposed NTR story this was the most white bread, vanilla format imaginable ahaha. For some reason I expected something with a more bitter bite to it from Kodama.

This even does not count as NTR. At best it is cheating but even that is a stretch. She will most likely break up with her boyfriend (their relationship was not exactly stable anyway).

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I wish I could transport into that manga, slap the mother-in-law and talk some sense into her.

Well, I can only hope somebody will do it.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

That went 100 real fast oh boy. The drama is kicking in

Though it would not be surprising if it went to 0 really quick again by resolving it very anticlimactic.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

We might need a NTR tag now.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Though that in itself might take a while with them not acting friendly with each other in the meantime.

Gods please now. The two have barely interacted at all for the last RL year or so. Another half a year with them maybe exchanging 2 words would be hell.

Fipse
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 08:36
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

So what if the school let the students having a bit of liberty ?

And what do you want to do anyway? Mei basically owns the fucking place so it is not like Sayaka can do anything against it.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

We know next to nothing about the chap

Well we do know that he apparently never looked into what kind of woman he is actually going to marry.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Ok it has the mentioned pacing issues but finally a girl who has the metaphorical balls to just rescue her loved one. I wish more yuri protagonists would kick in the door to the church and take away a girl who gets more or less forced into marriage.

Fipse
Mimi Mix! discussion 16 Oct 08:06
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Pretty good as a CGDCT series, but I'm not really feeling the yuri side of things. Neon is just too clearly not into Nono for me to be able to root for it

Oh yes judging by all the blushing she practical hates her!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

If you don't mind I'm cutting the last 2 pages of my mind. This chapter ends without those 2 pages.

Why they keep using this trope it's sooo unnecessary.

Because Kase thinks Yamada is so GOD DAMN SEXY that no guy could resist hitting on her.

Fipse
SHY discussion 20 Sep 14:04
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

He is not evil, just typical very edgy hero trope. Of course his "test" is completely bullshit, as expected.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I think you are all falling for the very obvious "twist". She did nothing lewd to her. You are falling for the same trick as Koguma.

Fipse
Unfaithful discussion 11 Sep 04:42
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I actually think the protagonist should stay with her current girlfriend. The first impression does not seem that good but when you read what the seducing senpai says then it seems that the two just have a bit of a rough time, probably because the full time job is very exhausting and makes her girlfriend act like a jerk. Nothing a sweet yuri normally couldn't heal.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I said it before and I'll say it again, how are they not gay?

Be prepared to be horribly disappointed by a pure friendship ending.

Fipse
Anime season 27 Aug 14:45
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Symphogay: So if Miku dies we riot, right? We storm Japan instead of area 51!
I mean, I know it'll prolly be similar to S2........
idk this "friend" talk...kinda annoying, she's not her "sun" now? Just her "friend"? They better hold hands at the end.

Everybody will be fine in the end. I do wonder though if the "friend" thing is on purpose. Hibiki really says it a lot.

Fipse
Anime season 24 Aug 19:29
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

it's a decently good show I take it?

You speaking about Symphogear? No it is not a good show. It is a batshit insane fucking amazing show!

Fipse
SHY discussion 18 Aug 13:03
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Now, will this go very dark or can Shy save her fully? Looking forward to Chapter 3.

Fipse
SHY discussion 18 Aug 05:15
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Could be fun though I am already super annoyed about politicians demanding "responsibility" from her just because a fucking girl got injured. Seems a really bad move if your entire country only has one hero.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

End feels kinda like a red herring to me. He just looked menacing but going with the style of the story it might actually be a pretty harmless reason.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Just get married and then sue the shit out of the father.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I wish people would stop using the word bait. it is very misleading.

...if there's a little of something attracting and luring beings expecting more of that in, only for it to not be more of that thing but something different (to whatever degree), how's that not bait?

Because it was yuri. There was a lot of yuri in this story. Call it bait if it tricks you thinking it is yuri but then goes fully hetero in surprise.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Another yuri bait manga lolz...
They should have realized their feelings and junk...sigh, well at least there was lotsa kisses in the last bit

I wish people would stop using the word bait. it is very misleading.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Last Chapters are already translated and they are not as bad as people make them out to be.

They're not very bad, but they're a bit annoying. I think that these two should have realized that they had feelings for each other and gotten together at the end (I don't even care if they would've gotten the ability to swap back)

I will agree on the annoying but definitely not a super bad end. Seeing how many confirmed yuri couples there are we can safely assume the two get together soon. Now why the author didn't do it? Who knows. Might be some Editor meddling.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Last Chapters are already translated and they are not as bad as people make them out to be.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

We are nearing the ending, prolly less than 5 chapter, but Haruko and Natsuko still haven't advance their relationship, what is this, Best Friend Ending??!!

Well, swap wasn't really yuri to begin with. Apart from the teachers, and the one side crush of the other two girls, it was just "a lot of kisses".

Did we read the same manga? There was a lot of yuri development at the beginning.