Forum › Posts by Kasin

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Didn't know that fusion thing, the fish turns itself into a parasite almost to dead just to get a partner, that's somehow fucked up.
Also it was really good and fun to read, hopefully it won't get the abandoned tag.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Amazing work, at this point is no surprise to anyone how good Tomo's works are. I'm glad their idea didn't got forgotten and actually went and draw it, it was a real pleasure to read.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Didn't know anything about all this rules and such, it would come handy if I can go one day TAT

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

As one of the letters said, I can also die happy now. Happy wedding!! TAT

A huge thanks to Girls in boxes for translate that huge amount of text on the letters >_<

Kasin
Saki discussion 12 Oct 15:20
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

...I don't even anymore.

last edited at Oct 12, 2014 4:03PM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Yes, well said Takemiya-sensei, I also think there's no way I can get tired of yuri. Ichi-senpai was overly cute in this~

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This was just so good..! And the last pages were so perfect~

ReiMari is too good.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I'm so glad this was finally uploaded on the site, almost every work from ZUN are quite interesting, not to mention the art.. it's so freaking cute!! I guess the artist name is not just to showing~

Kasin
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 19:32
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This whole thing felt so wrong. I was so glad that it was this author but then..
Despite me not liking this at all, on its own way it blow my mind and left me with a bad aftertaste.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

i know that is supposed to be like that, but that was too much butt teasing!

I'm okay with Bucap being the mainly translated doujins~

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The four of them really should go out and draw like this all the kinds of fun and yuri things that happens to them more frequently~

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I really want to see more of RinPana, there's lack of romance of these two~

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It's always welcome more pairings for Love Live! I specially like this 'cause Rin-chan is adorable, even there was some NIcoMaki also!. I just wish Hanayo would have said that Rin is more important than anything at the end though >_<

Kasin
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 11:49
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Wait...what? I'm so confused and sad now.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It was a quiet and reassuring story from the beginning to the end. Every chapter leave me with a peaceful feeling, it didn't had much yuri, but that's not a problem because the lots of hugs tag was exactly what it is. And as the author says at the afterword, Kotori's smile really have "that" thing that makes you also smile.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This is why I love yuri. You can feel the tenderness touch, and slow-pace of the sex, it's not rushed, the characters wants to really feel the other. I think also the author got a pretty accurate picture of how NIco and Maki would interact in this kind of situation.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I couldn't end up liking Misono, didn't like her at the beginning, took a like at the middle, and end up not liking her much at the final.
But I'll took away every bit of dislike I have only for the extras, I think that is where the author is more good at, and the last page.. it was just superb.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Great start if this was the first doujin~ Lovely and delicious KyouSaya at its best.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That was such a great way of putting a flashback, Takemiya Jin never stops to amaze me.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

We finally got some from that author! Thank you very much!! It was great and I had lots of fun reading~

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I loved how it was build up, no rushing things, everything seemed natural. Great way of develop their relationship, I like also that in this manga Maki is a bit unsteady and not like she just knows how to have her way with Nico without much trouble. (The last obviously influenced by Tomo's doujins though ^^;)

last edited at Jul 6, 2014 1:17PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I wasn't expecting much from this really, but then I got completely into reading and having so much fun while doing so. The characters are so cute, I really hope they show up sometime in the main series, I don't know why but I loved Emi so much, she is so adorable~ I ship her with Miho so bad also >////<

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I don't know if you guys noticed but... I think Homura likes Madoka.

It's just your imagination.

No she don't like her, she loves her!! Have a nice wedding you two~

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That promise was so cute, I'm relieved that Kotone actually really wants to be with Shizuku in the future, now their love is more strong even. Thanks for translating that special~

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

So sweet and cute~ I have an overload of cuteness now >////<
So in School idol diary Nico have just two sisters? they know how to make Maki all flustered and blushed, even they managed to make her to say she loves Nico too!! And the ending kiss was adorable as well. Hurry up and marry each other already!!