Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 16 Jun 19:37
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015
Mommy

Minami is right, if mean. Apparently, Tomoko is the Chinatsu of this AU. And Emi is right, too, I mean, it's stupid calling Tomoko "gross," isn't it?

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 16 Jun 19:22
joined Jan 5, 2015

White Rose: Gotcha. I hope once it is finished it gets e-tankobon-ed. Thanks for your hard work. I can mentally just think of it as "The Waflove Yuri Doujin" in the meantime.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 16 Jun 19:12
joined Jan 5, 2015
75211067_p1

This is Mako AS KUROKI SEES HER. Making this more of a meta-comic. This is "Gachi Lez" Mako. And Yoshida's picture is how Kuroki WISHED Yoshida acted, because being snuggled to the breasts she's been craving for years wouild be a thrill, however embarrassing. Kuroki has no opinion on Minami one way or another, so her image of her is pretty objective - she is as she is. And while she likes Yuri, she knows her so well that she doesn't fantasize about her beimg differrent.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This really does -- still -- feel like a cross between Ajichi's usual drama-school lesbians and Morinaga Milk. It has heavy, heavy aspects of Girl Friends, Secret Recipe and Secret of the Princess.

I can see the influences there for sure. Girl Friends was the first Yuri manga I read in full, and only my second after Citrus, which was not yet complete at the time. That said, the two main characters’ personalities are both more extreme in their presentation. Kurokawa’s deep seated inferiority complex, which Mari did have, but not to the extent Kurokawa does; Fujishiro’s superiority complex and meanness, which were traits Akko never possessed (she was popular, but kind!). These two have a lot more changing and accommodating to do than Mari and Akko. This is the first work from Ajichi that I have read, and I’m excited to see where the story goes next.

Oh, you really should read Dear My Teacher and the accompanying series Dear My Friend by Ajichi, and Secret Recipe and Secret of the Princess by Morinaga Milk. None of Morinaga's girls is as mean as Fujishiro, true -- and even the gils who are hostile in Dear My Teacher aren't really terrible. I think Ajichi wants to show the behavior then the reasons/excuse. I think there's as much influence in the art and character design as in the plot from MM.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

To me the main point of this is the cliques and how they operate and can fall apart. Part of why Heedless Gyaru is causing so much trouble is her breaking them up unilaterally.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the end of the one-shot/pilot approaches! But that's the beginning of the real story, so that's actually good news.

Also, we are now in the 令和 era so I hope we experience beautiful harmony :)

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Shimura Takako is one mangaka I will always read with anticipation. Her stuff is rarely comfortable. Look at what Fumi had to go through in Aoi Hana, or Shuichi in Hourou Musuko or the MC in 34-sai Mushoku-san. Etc. The romances don't work according to wish fulfillment -- they're incidental to the dictates of the plot.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

They do act like no one else exists -- but didn't they live for a long time on a planet made by the super-girl? Which leads me to the obvious question: Who was phoning Aaya? And what were the roaming charges for 50 light years?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone should tell the young one that the only way for girls to have their growth period if they haven't yet is direct massage of the parts you want to grow by a girl that likes you. It cannot be helped.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone should tell the mangaka some nasty doujin artist is doing ero doujins of their work! How do we contact them? They're sullying the purity.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This really does -- still -- feel like a cross between Ajichi's usual drama-school lesbians and Morinaga Milk. It has heavy, heavy aspects of Girl Friends, Secret Recipe and Secret of the Princess.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

There's a reasonable number of Nicobana doujins. I would say she's in the top half of Nico's plausible ships.

The "big damn kiss" was magnificent.

last edited at Nov 6, 2019 7:40PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Romance Chart now - some guesswork.

How the discussion between Takanashi-sensei and the cute sensei went:

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/020/385/She%20Gets%20Girls%20Everyday.%20-%20c005%20p17.png

"She gave me a massage, took me to bed, stripped my clothes off and gave me a sponge bath!"

"Well, her girlfriend slapped my butt right in the middle of class!"

"Girls these days!!"

"Yeah."

Both sigh.

It's clear that the Yuri Queen used and abused Arcade Princess (whose name seems to be Umemiya Sachiko) and she may even feel that she molested her. She now probably thinks Kasumi is one of her partners in crime - at best a fellow aggressive womanizer.

If Ayaka (the gardening gyaru) and her friend aren't dating, said friend is really, really clingy. She acts very girlfriendly.

Random thought: The cute sensei-chan with the pert bottom looks a lot like the Yuri Queen. What if said YQ is, for instance, her little sister?

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 2:53AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

To be fair to these one-shots, many of which are also trial balloons, most of us commenting could do most of the writing part in our heads by now. This one I would lean pretty heavily on Kobayashi-san to Maid Dragon for, for instance.

joined Jan 5, 2015

"You will bleed every month and it will be painful and moving in bed can even be a challenge" ... just say that. Who in their right mind would want to bleed every 28 days?

But whos to say the downtime between the bleeding isnt easier? Could be quite the conundrum for this guy

"Every 28 days you can skip all your classes and sleep in the infirmary" <-- what LGWWUAAGOM hears.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

what. in. the. fuck...LOL. she just HAPPENS to be a sleepwalker. that goes sucks on nipples. and pinches them. gtfo of here lol that's so stupid. the main character is stupid. that octopus was stupid. this manga is not well written. i think i'm done with it lol.

In a way I agree but I think the point is Shii-chan's dreaming about doing precisely that is the theory. And the MC is a brainless otaku so she's no better than Manabe Yoshihisa in Kotarou-san when she fantasizes. Shii-chan's just upset she woke up and it wasn't Chika-chan.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Another hit by Uran.
if only Shou this lucky.

Good comparison. Like Prism and Stretch did for Shou, Skeeter Rabbit is, at least keeping Uran out of trouble.

At least with Uran there's less disconnect.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I still say Miya-nee/Stalker, Noah/Siscon and Hana is too immature and uninterested to pair up.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This one actually got retweeted by Nico, apparently.

Oh, by Nico Tanagawa the creator?

Wow.

So it really IS informed by the doujins.

last edited at Jun 4, 2019 11:11PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I was sure they met in college and the blonde just forgot.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's starting to peg my Wandering Son-o-meter, assuming it's foreshadowing the ending.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 29 May 03:37
joined Jan 5, 2015
64645335_p0

Don't get me wrong - Hime LOVES Nozomi. in the actual manga and anime. Clearly. But I think this is either poking fun at the couple or making the opposite point from what it wanted to make. Imp on centaur action is prohibitively difficult.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 29 May 02:47
joined Jan 5, 2015
73682633_p0

This is Ando Hanaka fom Hanakaku: The Last Girl Standing . Fu-chan got her into sex in balloon chairs, but she had to convince Koharu it was a "sophisticated fighting training method." Now retitled Hanakaku: The Last Girl Coming.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 28 May 23:48
joined Jan 5, 2015

Just out of curiousity why is this a bunch of images with like 30+ "Next" buttons and not a normal doujin?

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 28 May 23:39
joined Jan 5, 2015
54744926_p1

NicoRin is a true rare-pair. The HonoNicoRin or NicoRinPana threesomes? Sure. But just those two? Very interesting.