Forum › Posts by BlueDsc

BlueDsc
Roomshare discussion 02 Jan 21:14
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This would have made a great start to a series.

It's a very similar premise to this one actually.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_decided_to_fake_a_marriage_with_my_junior_to_shut_my_parents_up

Good read, and I'm pretty sure it's the only thing from Naoko outside of NTR that has an English License.

I think you mean full series from Naoko only because i'm pretty sure there is anthology stuff where Naoko work and going to be published this year.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Seven Seas picked it up. I forget the name but if I'm remembering correctly it also has something from Morinaga in it as well.

Edit: Yep, the title is Syrup and it releases in June: https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2019/09/18/seven-seas-pours-on-the-love-with-license-of-syrup-yuri-manga-anthology/

I'm also reminded of how much I love Seven Seas' puns with their announcements.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 9:17PM

BlueDsc
Roomshare discussion 02 Jan 20:50
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This would have made a great start to a series.

It's a very similar premise to this one actually.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_decided_to_fake_a_marriage_with_my_junior_to_shut_my_parents_up

Good read, and I'm pretty sure it's the only thing from Naoko outside of NTR that has an English License.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 8:50PM

BlueDsc
Image Comments 31 Dec 21:48
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Rivals

This is hilarious.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

My brain hurts.

That's how you know it's a Dowman Sayman manga.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Maybe they all become the killer at some point?

This is my working hypothesis.

Also I feel like our Chihaya is lying about how many times she's been through the loop. Either this is her first time, or she's been through a shit-ton.

There's an "our" Chihaya? How do we tell her from the other Chihayas?

She's worn the same outfit since day 1?

Honestly it's confusing as hell to keep with which is which. Sweater Chi doesn't show up till Chapter 3, with Suit Chi being in chapter 1 and Dark Schoolgirl Chi being in Chapter 2. End of Chapter 5 has Sweater Chi get knocked out by a different Schoolgirl Chi and Suit Chi sees the unconscious Sweater Chi. Then in Chapter 6 Dark Schoolgirl Chi talks with Sweater Chi and Suit Chi dies during the chapter. Then with the current chapter Sweater Chi recalls a memory that the readers saw happen with Suit Chi.

Quickly glancing back through the chapters to refresh myself though, I think it's safe to call Sweater Chi the main chi since she's gotten the most screentime out of all of them. The "Original" Chi we were introduced to is also dead with the second Chi not appearing in the last couple chapters unless I missed it since I was just quickly scrolling through them for my refresher.

Also I think I'm left even more confused than I was before after doing this.

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 3:38PM

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Heh, the moment with the rice kinda reminds me of the clone chapter from Ayame and Amane

BlueDsc
Fuwari discussion 30 Dec 10:16
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm glad the childhood friend just genuinely cares for her friend's relationship rather than suddenly realizing she herself has feelings for her.

The bonus chapter for a manga recently that did that kinda annoyed me.

Also, I didn't think that art was bad, but that's because i have no eye for it

It's a bit janky at times, but I thought it was overall very charming. Something about this artist's style is really nice to me.

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 10:16AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Still waiting

what a coincidence, me too

As am I, friend. As am I...

Ditto

BlueDsc
Image Comments 27 Dec 21:56
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Tumblr_d7a5dc82f48244ec44c7128d7d53019b_6c1508b0_1280

Easily one of my favorite couples that are actually possible in the game.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 27 Dec 21:27
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Emq0jtrw4aa5yhy-orig

Bernadetta is so damn adorable.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well damn, this might be the sexiest thing I've seen in a while.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

That was extremely entertaining.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Man, Nanoha looks really cute in that outfit.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I fully appreciate the translations that do both a regular and a meme version.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I keep seeing people who've watched Season 2 say that is was horrible. So to them I pose a question: how do you feel about the fact that they made a Season 3?

I wouldn't say Season 2 was horrible. It was just okay, which is kinda worse to me in a way.

Anyway, I wasn't aware there was a third season. Last I heard there was just a new game that I didn't look into at all since I'm not particularly into mobile games.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oh gosh, her mom doesn't even care

On the contrary, Mom seems deeply committed to her daughter sealing the deal. ("Get in sensei's pants, or never darken my door again!")

Basically a more agressive version of Tadokoro's mom.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Fans making awesomely cute stuff like this really helps ease the sting of what happened with Season 2.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hehe, I do like how she genuinely was surprised by it at first.

That really is just too cute.

BlueDsc
PafuPafu discussion 15 Dec 21:58
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I love how honest she is in the notes.

The power of boobs is a wondrous thing.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This vine represents the flow of drama in this great manga

as well as my reaction to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02kxM_S8A0E

That video is damn hilarious. thank you for sharing it.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Guys, isn't it culture? :V
It's like this for 90% of the mangas we see, they get embarassed about holding hands and things like that probably 'cause they're not used to it.
It's different for us, americans, especially for me, a latina, touching is REALLY COMMON between persons that doesn't know each other. But i think that in asia is just different.

That isn't the slightest bit relevant to the comment you replied to >.>

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

What the hell is wrong with this stupidly lazy writing. I thought we were over this kind of stupidity 30 chapters ago but no why give them character growth when they can go through the same trash again and again and again. I like this manga a lot actually but this is disgusting. In my eyes they don´t work together at all. They are so insanely immature and dump it hurts to look at them. These topics aren´t even embarassing they just have literally no trust in each other I mean why just talk when it´s way easier to just act like trash to each other.
So let it be resolved like all the other stupid fights they had so that they can do it again after this because learning is for idiots.

It's almost like they're kids or something.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

My goodness the lewdness levels are off the charts.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

oh my gosh the non-resized resolution is so MASSIVE what the heck haha

It's so you can really take in the cuteness.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hum, a mute and a mind reader.

I'm cool with this premise. I hope we get lots of it.