Plot twist: the curse is real and her Friend is nuts

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What? Thats the ending
What?
What?
WHAT?

Well it's not like it had a conplex plot or anything

But it left so many lose ends, in fact the problem that this ending confronted was one that arose just in the previous chapter

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I might be biased But om giving my Star to the last bit

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Woooooow Is it really weird to greet with a kiss on the cheek for Japanese people?? I literally do that every day lol

Im pretty darn sure its not done in the majoraty of countries

last edited at Oct 29, 2020 6:44PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

what.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What? Thats the ending
What?
What?
WHAT?

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

An Homura Subaru manga without lactation!?!? Is this even legal!?!?

Did you just awaken from a coma, if so i advice youmgo back to sleep for a little longer

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I feel like Anzu got Short handed a bit

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The ideal way to read this is to stop at panel 3, because that's all that needs to be said.
Frankly, the fact that she was derided for saying such an obvious and reasonable thing irritated me too much to keep going.

Its not some random, its her Friend thst she is arguing with

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The best boobs are the boobs of the girl you like.

Now this is a philosophy alright

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"My Cute, more human than human, monstergirl"

Nice

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

At first I was kinda weirded out by Dolores' rapiness, but I'm glad that the story is revealing her to be a manipulative asshole rather than trying to make it seem like she's actually nice or something.

She was never portrayed as nice, she blackmails Mariah in the very first chapter

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is... Is that ending sequel bait? Because it is really detatched from everything else

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

CF is smart, she knows not to Jump in the wobbly train

Skywallker
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 04:13
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So she IS a toucher after all

Skywallker
Oniai! discussion 25 Oct 18:49
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I feel like alcohol would absolutely wreck your vaginal ecosystem, but what do I know

She's an oni, her blood is diluted ethanol

Skywallker
Oniai! discussion 25 Oct 18:48
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"hey mom can i have your blessings, i want to Marry your mom"

"Sure honey, in fact here are some bedroom pointers, now go and make love to my mother"

This is a wierd family

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Can a teenager or young adult create breast milk?

There are some things that probably could make it happen But generally No.

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"we have already seen each other naked"
"this is different!!"
...Swimsuits

This is peak Yuri

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im starting to see a trend with this one

Skywallker
Image Comments 13 Oct 16:46
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
84925308_p0

The madlad did it

Skywallker
Image Comments 13 Oct 16:44
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Ekdievrvoaatlnq-orig

"silly, sakuya was talking about that with me!"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Also holy fuck, you guys are insane. Yes, she used word virgin, but I understood it as her more just following the guys logic, rather than agreeing that only sex with lesbians counts. Remember that it's literally the next scene and it's small text written next to her bubble, so a afterthought.

I think you missed page 26, my guy

Same logic can be applied here, that she is just talking to Black hair using her logic

But even if not, who cares if this manga 'might' define verginity to mean if you still have your wierd membrane, at No point does the MC discount Gay intercourse as being Lesser or not real.

And i say 'might' because it could just as well be simple speech, as to make sure they understand each other.

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

...Wait Dolores is 17? And she looks like THAT??? I just turned 18 this year and I'm still a titless skeleton, this is bullshit

This might Sound off putting to some, But given the kind of World it is i wouldnt be suprised if she had been breed to be like this
(Note, breeding also includes the way she is raised as well as the whole parent selection ma-gik)

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 3:12PM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I enjoy this series so, SO much

Anyone else love those final two pages as much as I do? It's like the ending to the season 1 of an action packed anime and you get these little reveals and hints for the next arc.

Love that Maria actually slapped her, shows that she vares enough about her to not accept All of her bullshit