Forum › Posts by MacySan

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wow No-Rae!!
This kinda also represents the situations where some people are in love and they prefer staying friends with their crush only because they want to be with them and not risk loosing them.
Now...next chapter Seol-A feeding No-Rae a sandwitch? XD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Yeah the ex will almost certainly come back again. But i think No-Rae and Seol-A still won't be an item by then too.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Omg this is so cute it made my grin like an idiot, especially the part with No-Rae sleeping at Seol-A's lap.
Enah with very short hair was fully lol.
Anyway, I think when she revealed the neck collar to No-Rae, she started talking about her fiance and how they met. (maybe she said she faked an accident to spend more time with her fiance or something) And maybe she said something about how they fell in love, and that reminded No-Rae of similar situations of her and Seol-A, she made a parallel on the two stories only to realise Seol-A is in love with her.
That massive blush at the end. I hope it really is like that

joined Dec 9, 2014

I think they could make a different ending than everyone being cured to be honest.
There might be a better way to leave the island without having to lose their powers. It feels like they waste all of the characters this way.
Maybe there could be a war between the goverment and organisations and they need the girls' power for it so they release them to help.
But besides this part and the tentacle, the rest of the episode was fine.
There were still a lot of undiscovered parts from the side characters, like Akira, Momoka and Kasumi (although it was nice that it turns out Hibiki loved her) but this is completely impossible to happen in just 12 episodes.

I believe the writers wanted both Mirei and Mamori in love with each other, and
if we got more seasons with them, it would probably get a more clear confession. I Mamori confessed now, maybe it would feel a little rushed. Especially for someone like Mamori. Remember, how long do they actually know each other? A month or less?
Btw Lady Lady final mode was the coolest transformation. I hope the fanbase, now that the show is over, will keep on making fanarts and stories.
If the show got 2nd season i would like it to be the same characters again and maybe the new from the other islands if they intend on introdusing them too.

joined Dec 9, 2014

I freaking LOVE Lady Lady! :D ...lol you guys said everything.

Me too! They made it easily to my top yuri couples ever. Especially that last scene with J and Rain before they got kicked by Momoka

I wonder...I can understand why VD would sell low. But what I don't understand is how come other anime that are much more generic and simple get a second season. Not all yuris are good, I find some of them very boring. But VD has everything.
I guess the combination of ecchi and yuri doesn't sell well is what I can think of maybe.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Seol-A looks pretty with her hair like that (and definetely annoyed lol)

I'm curious what Ina's role is going to be. Besides the obvious, which might not even be the case. Seems like this is her fiance in the last panel. I think we'll get more of their story in later chapters

joined Dec 9, 2014

I honestly think the reason people like long drawn out stories, is thier secretly an emotional masochists.

Or they might simply enjoy the realistic part of the story and can relate better :)
Because, you know, everlasting love at first sight without any obstacles applied in 3-D world is not always the case

joined Dec 9, 2014

Thanks Halmoni for doing this during your finals.

MacySan what a good catch! The photographer is indeed her fiance

Thanks for translation!!
Hehe Ssamba always puts certain things there on purpose. These details are usually not just random, so I think we can guess stuff by them.

Also the fiance thing is suspicious to me. I think we'll get a backstory about him too.
It's obvious she's not really hurt now and she says her personality is bad too. But she still seems to be nice (at least to No-Rae, but who knows if she's planning something for Seol-A). I guess her thorns will come out soon. And things point out that she wants something from No-Rae

What if...she's married to that photographer but they have an open marriage and he allows her to sleep with other people.
Poor Seol-A, she only wanted to spend time with No-Rae. I hope she doesn't get in trouble with her father if they don't cut out her face. Her brother got her into trouble

joined Dec 9, 2014

Who is taking photos of Seol-A? They are wearing a ring too in their middle finger and this probably not Enah. Not sure if it's just randomly place or even be Enah's fiance too

joined Dec 9, 2014

I think we can tell the difference by the collar. The one eating with No-Rae was her boss because of this. But she is totally Seol-A's twin. I wish she dyes her hair next chapter or something lol

dont blame norae. It is hard to resist someone like Enah (wise, beautiful, charming, successful) :). If Enah also has a good heart then idk

Nopenope. The third party gives me nightmares. But the boss looks like she has a dark side in her. I don't trust her

last edited at Dec 13, 2015 10:10AM

MacySan
joined Dec 9, 2014

Ichinose Haru...ko. Hmm sounds familliar...

joined Dec 9, 2014

Seriously though, I think we will see some serious flirting in the next few chapters and I'm wondering how No-Rae will handle it.

Ssamba-san is trying to prepare No-Rae for something haha

joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol I kinda have a feeling Ssamba added that colar to the lady to make her more distinguishable from Seol-A.
Also she wears a ring huh. Fanfiction time; she's enganged to a woman too.

No-Rae was all hearts after the interview. Poor Seol-A knowing No-Rae for this long, only to lose her over an older version of herself. Talking about bad luck

joined Dec 9, 2014

Phew finally xD
New chapter's looking good, can't wait for translation. Maybe that new lady is their employer? Also if I picked right...she might be flirting with No-Rae and Seol-A got jealous

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 5:24PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol this actually makes makes me curious about watching The Village. I would see it but it hard to search something in Korean.

google "The Village: Achiara's Secret" and switch your search results to Videos. I've already watched the first eppy... LOL

Ohh found it. Haha thanks

joined Dec 9, 2014

still no Chappy?

Nope. Ssamba was too hooked with The Village

Lol this actually makes makes me curious about watching The Village. I would see it but it hard to search something in Korean.
Maybe it's Comico's fault? Because in Comico it says new chapter is up.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Woah! Still no chapter! I was so looking forward to going back home and reading it!.. Ssamba, I pray for you and hope you're well! 행운을 빌어 요!

I wonder what is the coming chapter going to be about? I guess we still need a closure between No-rae and Sung-pyo. Like not in a flashback, but in the "now" time. Perhaps he'll ask No-rae if she would mind starting from scratch. It would be sweet if she replies "Sorry, I have somebody I'm in love with now! A very precious person." And then runs away and jump-hugs Seol-a, who's waiting No-rae at the college gates to go for a date.

Maybe that will happen but I don't think now. I think there will be some chapters with Seol-A and No-Rae again until Christmass (in FF) is over and after the holidays Sung-Pyo comes back and then this happens

joined Dec 9, 2014

So no new chapter for today? What is going on? :/

MacySan
Lady Lady Short Story 06 Dec 12:36
joined Dec 9, 2014

I see, well, I doubt that the others would be translated because Lady Lady is the most liked pair in the show from what I gather. I'm more or less done wanting a particular pairing for the show, and I gave up on MireixMamori but one thing I'd want is everything else but CharlottexKasumi xD

Lol this is most probably not going to happen. I do bellieve though that we'll get Mirei x Mamori. The way things go now, maybe they will pair up in the end and give the strongest Valkyrie effect and beat Momoka and her crew

joined Dec 9, 2014

Ohh a Lady Lady back story! Thanks for posting!
I wonder though, if they choose to be on the island why do they want to get out now?

joined Dec 9, 2014

I would assume MT's would be in the middle of the semester, after midterms, so the MT would've been in late October. So my best guess is that Chapter 27 was in the first half of November. No-rae running away and Seol-a chasing her to Gyeongju, Chapter 32 to 35, was a week after that, so that would've been in mid to late November. The first snow of the year in Seoul usually occurs mid-December and was in Chapter 37.

So it's only been 4 months since they first met? wow...I would guess their development feels like 1 year, but this is probably in our time

joined Dec 9, 2014

Lately, I've been thinking about No rae's Sister, i'm very curious about her, I hope we have a chance to see her. Well, we still have 47 chapters to go, so It's a posibility ^_^. Is she gonna play a similar roll like the brother when he gave that advice to No Rae?? Is Seol-a going to blush when she watches the older and more mature version of No-rae?? That's something I'd like to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

^ licenciado_gato
We think the same at the same time eh. Nice jinx! I guess Gue-rim will push either one of them. She has a potty mouth so I guess she's sensitive to reading the atmosphere and will just say "Whatever you two are feeling, go for it or I'll spontaneously combust!"

Maybe she's going to show up soon. It would be great to see her giving advice to No-Rae about Seol-A huhu.
I have a feeling she's going to be a tsundere lol

joined Dec 9, 2014

im betting my korean won on norae to confess first. just cause it's more predictable for seola to do it. ^_^ let's see.

I want this to happen too. But...following the logic i think it's more possible for seol-A to confess. Or they just happen to kiss, so it might be kinda mutual.
Although I'm afraid someone might cut in before they manage to kiss lol.
Not sure if there will be a real confession, they might just aknowledge their feelings mutually. I have no idea when that might happen. It might be very soon, it could be preety late too.

This is a tough one, but If I really had to choose I would bet there won't be any confession before they both aknowledge their feelings for each other. Like maybe kiss and after some days they say I love you...which I would put around chapter 70

ps i'm broke all the time too, so you guys won't get much money from my bet hahah xD

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 11:55AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Thanks for translation!!
I wonder how things will Sung-Pyo will evolve now. On the other hand, isn't Seol-A a little worried that if she confesses she might lose her friendship with No-Rae?

There is one thing that I can't fully grasp. Why would someone be scarred of a relationship because of issues irrelevant to the relationship. I mean I can understand if he was feeling insecure that No-rae didn't like him, or he was afraid she would dump him. But why be scarred of the relationship, when his problem was the fact that he couldn't play soccer anymore? I know being stressed or depressed over it is a part of the explanation, but this still doesn't make complete sense to me.

The end though lol. No-Rae got pretty daring without even knowing it haha. I like the fact that even if No-Rae is known to get away from her problems/feelings, she seems to get more and more comfortable with Seol-A
Sung-Pyo could easily become the hot and cold type of person to be in a relationship and thus creating major drama. But I really don't think Ssamba will follow that path

joined Dec 9, 2014

What is that Star War princess? Where are they lol? This looks like it could be a public sauna place that Korea has. I agree, No-Rae seems like she's subtly but intentionally flirting with Seol-A. I wish it's ot just my wishful thinking lol Noticed how she drank from Seol-A's straw?

Also is it me or No-Rae's hair seem like they have grown?

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 10:07AM