Forum › Posts by Ranzo

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yes! They are finally out of high school! My girls have left the playground!

I think it's still such a strange concept the whole last name first name business. I would feel weird if a friend or lover only ever called me by my last name.
I like this latest chapter I think it's about time that the author injected some drama into the mix. Relationships ain't all about sunflowers and marigolds.

Ranzo
Their Story discussion 05 Apr 17:30
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm okay with what is being uploaded I just hope at some point the story can continue because I dig all the characters. It was a weird moment that the main story stopped at.

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is really shaping up to be just one of my favorite manga's in general yuri or not. I love all the characters and how diverse they are. I also like how the author seems to avoid a lot of the cliches that seem endemic to the genre.

Ranzo
Kase-san discussion 27 Mar 05:07
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think this is definitely one of my favorite yuri series. They are just such adorable moppets.
I really like the fact that Kase was crushing on Yamada just as hard if not harder and was just as insecure. Mutual feelings are great.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Absolutely terrific, I laughed a lot. Yeah but their mouths are pretty damn weird.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I am really enjoying this series a lot, I like how emotional and believable a lot of the characters are. The angst seems kind of overwrought at times though.