Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The yuri in this series just increased by 1000%. I'm so happy right now. Ahh this chap was such a welcome surprise since I already prepared my soul for the painful wait.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I live and die for this type of dynamic.

Chikaon
Image Comments 02 May 11:15
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
66719467_p0

This is niceeee

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Was i the only one kinda underwhelmed by the whole play? I couldnt help but feel like it was just a big summary of the story (which i know it is supposed to be) but yeah...it wasnt very exciting. Maybe it's because of the way the play was told. It felt very monotone. I guess it was hard to live up to my expectations since everything before this was to build up hype for the play.

I also felt like kinda underwhelmed that Touko just accepts everything as is and has moved on from the problem? It doesnt make much sense to me since they've obviously practiced it before performing it so if she had some epiphany i would think she'd already had it. I can understand your feelings changing after the play is done because it's like finally finishing the goal to look forward to the future, but it just feels weird that it looks like Touko's already left the past behind her.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

She's got some impressive swapping detection skills.

I think it's more like it's easy to know the signs once you know who swaps.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

dun dun dun the plot thickens

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hngg that welcome back kiss.

I've been stabbed in the heart after my experience with Stretch, so I just enjoy series like this as it is without any further expectations. If it becomes canon, it'll just be the cherry on top.

Chikaon
Image Comments 20 Apr 04:07
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
68282867_p0

Berseriaaaaa!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn the fight this chapter was pretty intense. Loved it.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hey guys, I have so much free time so I compiled an album of Haruko and Natsuko kissing, haha.
https://imgur.com/a/61GQY

Edit: I did one for pats and rubs too.
https://imgur.com/a/XcaNX

Thanks so much for the diabetes

Chikaon
Phyis has passed away 05 Apr 19:51
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Rest in peace Phyis. Thank you for all the hard work you've done for the yuri community.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol everyone complaining about the sudden sex scene. Seeing it's Ogino I woulda been surprised if there was a proper, natural build up to the explicit stuff. I feel like he writes his stories around the sex, but ends up getting too invested in the story so he has to shove his planned sex in somewhere before it ends.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think if you're reading this with the intention of hoping to see the two of them get together, it's prob best to stop now. You'll just be let down every chapter.

Read it with the intention of enjoying two girls doing cute subtexty things while swapping with the knowledge that there's a canon yuri side couple and you'll have a great time like I am.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ugh I'm in love with the doctor x doctor one and the boyish hate love one.

Chikaon
Furutani-ke discussion 01 Apr 18:01
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Is this also an April Fools joke by Namori, or is this going to be an actual, serialized spinoff?

It was a booklet with 3 chapters that came with the special edition of volume 2 (released August 2014, so nothing to do April Fools).

Only...three...chapters.... ;_;

Chikaon
Furutani-ke discussion 31 Mar 19:54
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I almost took the 1st paragraph seriously then I remembered....

I'm expecting to die from cute overload with this spin off

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 7:55PM

Chikaon
Image Comments 30 Mar 15:43
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Mail

@Salamandrake I dunno if it woks the same in the US but in the UK post seems to have set people - we have had the same post lady for about 10 years or so. (Not counting the courier services ofcourse).

In the US we usually do have a regular mail man/lady, but most packages seem to be handled by fedex or ups and we always get diff workers for those.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Both sibs were pretty shitty imo. Sister used Kaho's weakness after learning about it with the intention to go out with her. It just turned out that Kaho gained a backbone so she didn't end up being manipulated. Sister was also a bad well...sister. Like man it's just tasteless to go after your bro's ex immediately after a break up AND after pretending to have sympathy for him.

That last panel of Kenta was just pathetic. No sympathy for gaslighting whatsoever.

I wouldn't date either of them.

last edited at Mar 30, 2018 5:04AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That punch on pg 24 was so damn satisfying

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was so good. It ended so perfectly. I hope there'll be a continuation. I love NicoTori.

last edited at Mar 27, 2018 3:44PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The plot thickens.....in a way that's amazingly in tune with the rest of the manga. I'm honestly surprised, but I feel like I shouldnt be haha.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch19#10 i fuckin LOLed

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ooh i think i like this new couple better than the original. They seem more endearing since they're both like two pups bumbling around.

I think I like the new couple more than the original. Natsuki's oblivious, accidental ladykilling is silly and endearing.

Chii's cognizant, calculated seduction has very slight tinges of coercion that make me just a bit uneasy.

Yeah agreed. Chii rubs me the wrong way at times.

This whole series is littered with cliches, but hey at least Nekomura's art is gorgeous to look at.

Chikaon
She Woke Up discussion 16 Mar 20:57
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

NicoEli! My heart is recharged.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ah my soul is blessed with unexpected but beautiful shimako x noriko.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The pacing in this has been really great. The addition of the new girls definitely helps keep their relationship fresh and fun to read.