Forum › Posts by oguzhan96

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh, I thought we already connected by each other's hearts and ... booty.

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 2:41PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Even tough I like this author's Youki I really dislike... hated this time. Being all kind and cheerful with other kids while be so fucking strict with your own grandchild and say 'Oh she hates me now' like a fucking insensetive fucky fuck. Is this supposed to be something like a shitty father who beats his child but kisses and hugs while he is asleep. He is literally a dick. I like Youmu, espeically when she has a past emotional like this.But dunno I kinda hated everyone except Youmu in this doujin.

oguzhan96
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 17:44
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

this really sounds interesting. But if I remember the manual in the other thread for getting chapters on Lezhin, it's just to much work for me.

It is much easier now that Lezhin has an official US site. All the purchasing of coins is in English so you don't have to press buttons according to a map and hope you do it right.

oh god that first post is so cheesy...

1. We won't upload next chapters here

eehhh... Guess this is all I am readin then.

You could go to Lezhin and read it there. I don't know what the per-chapter charge will be, but most comics are 3 coins, which is about 75 cents. Not really that expensive.

Thaanks for telling the price. I'm hyped now I think I'm gonna be crazy a bit and buy some coins. Do you get what I mean, coins man some nice gay coins.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mann, this is nice but finding the avatars of these people was my fun. But I can use this page as an answer-key, thanks.

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 4:09PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ran x Shou niceeeeee

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This was cute. On the other hand, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, JAPAN. You don't get colds from being wet. You don't get colds from BEING cold. You get colds FROM A VIRUS. THIS IS BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

True, but being cold or lacking sleep is a good way to suppress your immune system and make it more likely you'll catch one.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and besides, isn't it cuter that way? Well...my mom always tells me i'll catch a cold when i'm always dressing up like a homeless ass-kid ^^ because she hates my sense of clothes.And me ^^ i love my mom

And for me I admire you. Really, you're amazing I'm your fan.

I'm assuming you mean me, if that is so - would you do your onee-sama a favor? How 'bout washing my back? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and slowllllyyy going to the front...slowly, don't shoo it.And then..hehehe...and then...i'll leave it up to your imagination (•ө•)♡

Ahhhh, you're really amazing. But I can't do those things because I'm a boy but I can find cute girls for you.

Oh...at least we both like vagina.*badabumm tzz* (btw, i'm flattered, thank you very much) you're such an gentleman.Me likey.
Sure, gimme one of da cuties! •q•
If you find some cute Girls, then i'd be more than willing to take 'em x3

But pizza will do too.#SingleLikeApringle

Oh I'm so happy. Thank you. I can't imagine how nice it will be If I was your side-kick.

You're welcome.So, let's go Oguzhan-kun! To the hunt of cute girls, my loyal side-buddy! ≧◡≦ 'happy to know that you're such an cutie though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aye Aye Captain! ( btw I can't tell how much my heart fluttered when you said my name.)

I feel like this turns into an romantic-friendship-comedy :D
Oh my, ya makin' me blush~ yada~
huuuuugs Good thing you're so motivated, m8 >:)

Oh you're the one making me blush. Talking to you like this is like a dream to me. Today I was happy and energetic thanks to you.

Ayeee, glad to hear that! Stay happy, buddy - or else i'll just swippydi-swap your ass xD (just a joke.) maybe.
Muhaha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <3

Oh then I should stop being happy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Amaaazing.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This was cute. On the other hand, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, JAPAN. You don't get colds from being wet. You don't get colds from BEING cold. You get colds FROM A VIRUS. THIS IS BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

True, but being cold or lacking sleep is a good way to suppress your immune system and make it more likely you'll catch one.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and besides, isn't it cuter that way? Well...my mom always tells me i'll catch a cold when i'm always dressing up like a homeless ass-kid ^^ because she hates my sense of clothes.And me ^^ i love my mom

I'm assuming you mean me, if that is so - would you do your onee-sama a favor? How 'bout washing my back? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and slowllllyyy going to the front...slowly, don't shoo it.And then..hehehe...and then...i'll leave it up to your imagination (•ө•)♡

Ahhhh, you're really amazing. But I can't do those things because I'm a boy but I can find cute girls for you.

Oh...at least we both like vagina.*badabumm tzz* (btw, i'm flattered, thank you very much) you're such an gentleman.Me likey.

Oh I'm so happy. Thank you. I can't imagine how nice it will be If I was your side-kick.

You're welcome.So, let's go Oguzhan-kun! To the hunt of cute girls, my loyal side-buddy! ≧◡≦ 'happy to know that you're such an cutie though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aye Aye Captain! ( btw I can't tell how much my heart fluttered when you said my name.)

I feel like this turns into an romantic-friendship-comedy :D
Oh my, ya makin' me blush~ yada~
huuuuugs Good thing you're so motivated, m8 >:)

Oh you're the one making me blush. Talking to you like this is like a dream to me. Today I was happy and energetic thanks to you.

oguzhan96
rely on me discussion 29 Feb 11:36
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh, I thought I was the only one didn't get it. The art was amazing though.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

oguzhan96
Soccer Spirits 28 Feb 11:26
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Why there is no Soccer Spirits yuri? I'm playing the game and it's more like an idol game than soccer but I've not seen any yuri work. If you type Soccer Spirits yuri, the character Yuri comes out. I mean there is a yuri storage(my regards to Koakuma's Krispy Kreme) like sweet incest robots Meg and Meggie and Bell's Lesbian Kingdom. So if you have any yuri SP I will be happy to see.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 11:27AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 5:39AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

AHA AHA AHA AHA The Yuuka x Cirno tag I demanded long time ago finally came. Let's walk with glory in our hearths.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

oguzhan96
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Reminded me Kurogakune Ken.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mannn the last part was awesome, you usually see girl get jeaolus and the older one act like mature and the younger one becomes the bad guy. So it was really nice for she said that. Other than that she got bitten at store lolololololololololololololololololol crazy biches.

last edited at Feb 26, 2016 3:41PM

oguzhan96
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Is Houshou someone like a helper in game? Y'know the green wearing awesome girl in Im@s.
Other than that amazing eyes espeically the admiral's, maybe one of the few occasions I would like to see het admiral route.

oguzhan96
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

FREEEEEEEDOM

oguzhan96
Lemon's discussion 25 Feb 15:48
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

All I can think is did she really need to buy panties?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Daymmm son.

oguzhan96
Image Comments 23 Feb 16:02
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015
Luzpxg8

I really like this pairing, actually I just love Reisen so anyone is okay, but of course except Rinnosuke.

oguzhan96
Cross Heart discussion 22 Feb 00:06
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

There was a sequel, colored on devart, but this is from Re version right?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

They look like Turkish old ladies. Espeically Ran aynı gözlemeci teyzeler gibi.

oguzhan96
Otsu Hiyori discussion 20 Feb 16:23
Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I just love love love love love love love love this author. And her works, I love it.