Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Finally get to see how it all started

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 8:11AM

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Everyone still seems vaguely insane, like they could snap at any moment. It's like the school is just filled with Jack Torrance's.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yes! Adult life! This is what I need!

Just so you remember battle underwear is only one step in getting ready. You need battle music as well. This one is a classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kln605W1r3E

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This feels really gross to me. Probably because it's really well written and seems realistic. It's not the cheating aspect that feels gross it's the palpable sense of predation. It's the fact that she knew her when she was just a child that makes it so wrong. I feel for the parents of Sayuri, trusting their daughter to one whom is actively preying upon her.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 12:43PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I thought it was a really satisfying end(even though I wanted to see them get even closer) I really liked the whole thing with her mom it was her final break from her iron clad grip. I also liked when Hana expected Machi to just give her the typical tsundere line but was thrown for a loop when Machi gave a adult response. I guess that's my favorite thing about this series in how adult it feels.
Loved the greeting card!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ah darn I was really expecting heroin

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Nya-chan posted:

In the end, they graduate, go to different colleges, get a boyfriend, get married and it all becomes a sweet memory they will tell their grandchildren.

Joke aside, I can't see this manga going beyond the graduation of Touko.

In the second season, Yuu will experience the feeling of hating someone for the first time...As she battles for the position of student council president.

Ooh, is she also going to be threatened with expulsion by someone’s older sister if she doesn’t win?

For some reason I'd really like to see people work on the yuri expanded universe now

Ranzo
Citrus discussion 17 Jun 18:17
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Never doubted her for a second! HARUMIN FOREVER BABY!

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Still waiting for that kiss dough

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

When did this become a cliche nightmare all of the sudden??

Ranzo
Killing Me! discussion 11 Jun 08:35
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Suddenly harem

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

YES!!! FINALLY!!! AND NO CLAM JAMMING FIREFLIES TO GET IN THE WAY!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Come on girls it's not goddamn rocket science

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Fuck yeah it's college! I wish more series would take place in college man I'm so sick of high school. I hope this becomes a long running series or something

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Aw what a cute series, wait what's that 36 v 12? Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I await the moment when the student becomes the teacher

Ranzo
Killing Me! discussion 08 Jun 20:10
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This title just makes me think of that Lauryn Hill song

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Rise chicken rise!

This is my idea for a yuri vn

After years of living a unremarkable high school life, eighteen year old Alice has finally started on her College journey. It's a fresh start in a new city. A chance encounter with a bully from her youth has awakened something within her. Now, determined to make the most of her college days and to crush her newfound rival, Alice has decided to form a rock band that can win the battle of the bands competition. All she has to do now is actually get a band together that can win, but that shouldn't be that hard, right?

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This was really cute and I loved Maria. Also, Anne of Green Gables is the fucking best!
It would be awesome if there was a series around these two characters

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, this makes their breakup all the more bittersweet but I'd rather have this than a typical I'll love you forever type deal.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

MY GIRLLLLLL! I figured things would probably turn out this way so I wasn't too surprised but damn was it still hella emotional.It's a shame that this is almost at an end

Ranzo
Candy Moon discussion 05 Jun 02:28
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man she must be a very sound sleeper

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Quick I....I...need an adult!

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm pretty sure the handing off of the cursed goat head signified a breakup.
But yeah, it feels like there's a chunk of a ending left over. Poor Alice though I think she deserved to be in a better series.