Forum › Posts by Maya02

joined Mar 19, 2022

I love how she clearly has no intention of eating her but thinks it's funny to let her believe she's an evil, human eating witch.

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

there's a lot of offscreen really unfortunate implications to this one, mostly in the simple reality that this society practices chattel slavery to a degree greater than any historical implication. See the vending machines full of blood packs, which I really doubt were produced with consent of whoever provided them (especially if some particularly bright and cruel vampire came up with a way to make human factory farming), among other things. I doubt the author's going to spend too much time dwelling on that beyond the passing mentions we've seen so far (and to some degree hope they don't because that could get very dark very fast), but it's something that stands out to me nonetheless.

Yeah, not going to be reading this one.

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

This is fucking weird and creepy tbh, I'm not gonna bother reading past page 18.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I can't tell if Komachi is a terrible, evil person who wanted to murder Satsuki or if she's just mental.

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

What? This doesn't make any sense.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Man, Kyouko's gonna be rightfully pissed when she find out about Mari getting stuffed in a box like that.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I don't mind the rainstorm trope. Healthy young adult fainting in the bath, though? Come on.

I'm a "healthy young adult", sometimes I still get really dizzy if I stand up quickly and basically fall over (not often enough to be concerning). I've just never had that happen to me in a bath. So it's not too far-fetched.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Watanabe, would you just come out already? We all know you secretly want to be yuri.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I just wish there was a wedding that we got to see, and that we got to see Heath reunite with all of the other characters in heaven as well. I can imagine it, but it's not the same.

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

You should have just told her, you bloody idiot...

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

God, I need this to be a series. Preferably a romance as well.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Oh jeez, a soul-crushing job. She shoulda taken it and toughen up just like everyone else.

Just because you're a miserable loser who'll take whatever scraps people like that interviewer will give you, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to join you.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Nothing makes a manga shine like weird, patriarchal Japanese bullshit. What a country.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Either way, please get consent before kisses, thank you =w=

Yeah, that's the only part of this chapter I have an issue with. Who the fuck would go out with someone after they did that? I'd be more likely to punch Rio in the face and tell her to piss off.