Forum › Posts by Lysilya

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Two scary monsters: about to fight
Person: "WAIT PLEASE, THIS IS A RENTED PROPERTY"

That's fucking hilarious. And a mood. I'd react the same way.

"Can you please not fight? I want my security deposit back"

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...are we going to get an orge-girl harem out of this?

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

So it's finally all released. I really liked some of these stories and wish I could see more of these characters in the future.

Isn't "The Theory of Fate with You" still missing? =o(

You're right. It seems I can't read, or count, or something :D

(I probably saw that chapter uploaded elsewhere and it turned into 'completed' in my head)

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 7:41AM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Welp, I'm legit crying ugly tears now, hope you're happy Neji T_T . I'll definitely miss this one and go back to it a few years, it's quite near and dear to me. Thanks to everybody who made it possible . Now excuse me, I need to go hug my girlfriend , my parents, my siblings AND my cats T_T

If it makes you feel better you're not the only one.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

So it's finally all released. I really liked some of these stories and wish I could see more of these characters in the future.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Huh. Heath lost an arm during the timeskip.

wow, didn't notice that. poor heath had a tough old time of things.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh man it's over after all this time. The end makes me wanna cry, but it's a fitting end even if its bittersweet.

I look forward to what Neji has next!

last edited at Mar 22, 2022 7:09PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Gyaru x Plain is a classic for a reason, it's so good. I hope Watanabe and Yoshioka have a happy life together.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

This is super cute.

I think there's enough with Suzuka's sister, her family, and Waon to make a short story out this...longer than 2 chapters anyway. I don't have a lot of hope that it will happen since this came out a while ago, but hey a girl can dream.

There's a bit more of the story on the mangaka's Twitter, starting with the 3rd picture in this post:
https://twitter.com/yorumohatarako/status/1462039268881145872

last edited at Mar 22, 2022 10:07AM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Hi readers, FYI there was no new chapter published this week.

Aw will translations get dropped then?

We still plan on continuing the translation of this series, though everyone should also support/read the official English translation when it comes out, probably in a couple months.

Thank you for continuing to release chapters despite the added cost. Very kind of you.

And super happy to hear that an official release is coming, the creators deserve the support!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh my god I was not expecting that at all from this chapter. You hardly ever see this sort of thing being talked about in like...any media, so it was super refreshing to see.

I'm really liking this manga so far.

last edited at Mar 21, 2022 5:09PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Somehow that's not how I imagined Salas when reading the LN, but it works.

This part is also feels so much sadder now that I can see the characters faces :(

Well, it was said that he physically resembled Thane. I kinda was expecting him to be better looking though, given how pretty much everyone (even Rei) praised his appearance.

I'm really enjoying the manga adaptation, thanks for the translation and uploading it. For example, the commoner's reactions when Yuu's friend visited.

This is true, he's just more rugged and a worn than I was expecting.

It is a really good adaptation I agree! Got me to buy all the light novels.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Somehow that's not how I imagined Salas when reading the LN, but it works.

This part is also feels so much sadder now that I can see the characters faces :(

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I love this series so much. Keyyan does a great job of showing two characters who really love one another.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

It says the theme song for the movie is by Ren, that's a cute little touch.