Candy Moon discussion 09 Oct 10:03
joined Feb 10, 2022

There should be an 8th chapter

joined Feb 10, 2022

Why reject? Just keep going!

They've already announced a light novel sequel

Where did you read that news?

It's Lycoris Recoil Ordinary Days

From what I've seen it's a little bit Yurish(might be wrong) but haven't found it translated

joined Feb 10, 2022

I now expect atleast 10 more once shots and 2 full length doujinshi's with a minimum of 12 chapters each. XP

In a certain site there is a doujin. Futa(I'm not a fan) but its wholesome. It's softcore.

last edited at Oct 8, 2022 11:01AM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Shiratama being shiramata and its saliva kisses... wait, there isn't saliva... or so I thought

last edited at Oct 7, 2022 4:59PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Man
This could easy be a series of multiple chapters to see the three of them in a wholesome daily life. Plus there are not many poly threesome yuri manga out there

joined Feb 10, 2022

I think kawase is aware that ichika's feelings but somehow she thinks she doesn't deserve her(?)

joined Feb 10, 2022

Poly harem brothel ending FTW.

You're triggering readers who don't like poly lel I wouldn't mind mai x Asumi x Nanao. As long as Nanao is with Asumi I'm ok. But nah that won't happen. We need to see future chapters. Hopefully there is a new one this month

Pulsar
Taiyaki discussion 02 Oct 17:23
joined Feb 10, 2022

But man, I didn't know the reason why Taiyaki likes mother x daughter yuri. If that woman was that reason Taiyaki created her works, man I can't imagine how I would feel if the inspiration of my works says that to me.

What?

Khé?

Pulsar
Taiyaki discussion 02 Oct 16:03
joined Feb 10, 2022

So she did delete her Twitter account. It happened I wanted to check it today but couldn't find it.
Hopefully she's doing great.
But man, I didn't know the reason why Taiyaki likes mother x daughter yuri. If that woman was that reason Taiyaki created her works, man I can't imagine how I would feel if the inspiration of my works says that to me.
I checked her fanbox and saw she's still active. I wonder if her Twitter account closure was because of that

joined Feb 10, 2022

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 7:25AM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Did Ena ever mentioned the girl she likes?

_

Man I wish Nanao could end up with Asumi but still Asumi is not aware of Nanao's feelings. I wonder what was the reason Itsuki introduced Nanao. Her development is nice to see that if she gets friendzoned it's gonna hurt me cause... we know somehow Asumi and Mai is the end game couple:[ I don't dislike Mai... tbh there are sometimes I forget she exists in the manga but it would make me happy an Asumi/Nanao in the end. I wouldn't mind a 3some including Mai but nah I know that's not gonna happen.

Pulsar
Yurikon discussion 27 Sep 17:38
joined Feb 10, 2022

It's back!
Also I was not expecting her to be a cat lol but it was ok. Anyone knows if there are more chapters?

joined Feb 10, 2022

Nice too see this one here. Haven't check the raw tho it looked pretty interesting

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

It was kinda hard to understand who was saying what at some points

Same. At the it's hard to say who's saying what. Like "make sure you think about me all the time" who said it?

But anyway... idk if she doesn't feel the same way why making her wait 1 year? Does she wants to make sure whether her like is the same or not? It would be like time wasted if in the end they go separate ways

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Idk when it was released but I wish there was a sequel for the last story

joined Feb 10, 2022

Forgot this one existed. It ended with 12 chapters plus a bonus story. If I'm not mistaken it was an open ending but I didnt read the bonus story to see if they ended up together
Ah yes this chapter reminded me that I never like this dude's personality

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 10:52AM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well not all stories have to have a sweet ending. This just makes you realize something like this could be happening or happened in the life of someone we don't know about.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I think Kaori is trying to make her sister and Shizuku to rely on each other after Kaori passes away. Idk I also feel like kaori wants her sister to take her place next to Shizuku? I mean like a possible romance between them... idk I think I'm thinking too much about a possible relationship between Shiori and Shizuku in the future when Kaori is gone... idk don't mind me. I don't dislike that idea but I prefer kaori to live longer

joined Feb 10, 2022
Tearsfromtheheart

Although there's 1 chapter left, hopefully she doesn't die

joined Feb 10, 2022

yet another one with a garbage ending. so far i'm still waiting to be surprised. but i doubt it. what is the point of this story i wonder.

Lmao

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well chapter 6 was released recently

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

I prefer Eiko and Shiina together. Well we have never seen anything about Satsuki's feelings that's why. Senpai clearly loves Shiina tho idk if Shiina is aware of it. It's been almost 9 years... I assumed this didn't get a third chapter, am I right?
Btw somehow I like the panel where senpai is licking her fingers covered in Shiina's nectar:) At also Shiina's reaction

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 6:31AM

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Senpai is in love with Shiina but she can't tell her her feelings cause she knows Shiina likes someone else. Shiina's love for Satsuki is one sided it seems

joined Feb 10, 2022

Why couldn't we get this chapter!?

Best panel of this chapter. Can we get that special chapter?

I'm pretty sure it was during that Christmas night they spent together alone back in chapter 23 :)

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 4:39AM

Pulsar
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 15:57
joined Feb 10, 2022

So an undetermined amount of time has passed since Liz saw (and of course misunderstood) the hug between Maki and her drunk co-worker, but in any case, judging by the luggage, we are to assume that Liz has been living with Sumire ever since?

They stayed in the hotel. I assumed this is the day after that woman told Liz about having a husband and a kid(talking about liz's farewell). Then we have some kind of a time skip seeing liz at her concerts until she saw the info about Maki's book

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 4:04PM